008

Imagine Love

Yoseob’s POV

 

I’m still standing at the place where I’ve been before. I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what’s wrong with my feet until I can’t move it at all. The view I see back then is stabbing my heart really hurt. Jieun and Kikwang are together again. I stay into my position for about 20 minutes, until I can move my feet again.

 

I take a sit at the bench around there. I don’t feel like going home since I’m going to meet Jieun for sure. I take a deep breath, and put my hand around my head, scrabbing the back of my head. I’m about to leave, when suddenly I feel my phone is ringing.

 

From : Park Chorong

Need an accompany for tonight? Just call me if you need someone to accompany you!^^

 

I take a look at my phone to make sure that what I see isn’t wrong. I did see that Chorong send me a message. I don’t know that she’s still use the same number. I’m about to put my phone back to my pocket when suddenly I think about something. A little bit fun, won’t bothering me right? Jieun is going out with Kikwang, so I can go with other girl as well, right?

 

I take a look at my wrist watch, and see that it’s already around seven. I take a deep breath, and decided to go out with Chorong tonight. It won’t make anybody hurt though.

 

To : Park Chorong

Meet me at the bar around S street. I’ll be there.

 

I stand up from my seat and go to the bar that I told Chorong before. I never go to bar before, because Jieun is never let me go there. But I’m already on my legal age to go there, so it’s fine with it. I arrive to there, and go inside the bar. Smoke, the smell of alcohol is coming inside my nose. I never used to it. None of my friends have asked me to go here. All I know it’s only Junhyung and Hyunseung, that’s getting used to bar like this.

 

I take a deep breath, and walks towards the bar. I see Chorong is already there. She’s sitting at the seat near the barista table. I quickly approach her, and sit next to her. She’s smiling at me, when she’s already there. Chorong is already ordered something for her, but I don’t know what it is. I remain silent, while Chorong is ordering something for me.

 

“Same like this one, please…”

 

I hear Chorong is talking to the barista, and order something for me. The drink is already served in front of me. I smell something strong from it. I take a look at Chorong, and she’s smiling at me. “Don’t you want to forget about what happened back then? Here go drink this.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Just drink it, you’ll forget about what happened Yoseob-ah.”

 

Chorong is still looking at me. I don’t know what to do right now. I don’t know if I can stand an alcohol or not, but a glass won’t be affect me so much, right? I take a deep breath, and quickly drink it. I can see that Chorong is smiling at me, when she’s seeing me drink it. I feel the alcohol is burning my throat. I cough a little, and Chorong is quickly giving me a glass of water.

 

I quickly drink it, while Chorong is rubbing my back. “You can’t stand alcohol, can you?”

 

I take a look at Chorong, and shake my head. “I don’t know, I never drink once before.”

 

“Junhyung and Hyunseung never take you here before?”

 

I shake my head, and Chorong is nodding her head. “I thought you’re already here before, because you asked me to go here. I never knew that you never been here before.”

 

“And you’re already here before? I never knew that you’re always going to a club like this.”

 

Chorong is taking a deep breath, and she nods her head. “I’ve been going here twice after I broke up with you, and then after I broke up with Kikwang. I thought it will help me solve my problem.”

 

I nod my head, and I feel that my head is getting dizzy and dizzier. I shake my head lightly, and rub the top of my head. I don’t know that the alcohol can affect me like this. I’m about to falling from my seat, but Chorong is quickly holds my hand. She’s standing up from her seat, and lifting me up. I know she’s struggling to lift me up since she’s having a small figure.

 

I struggle from her, “Don’t….Chorong-ah…I can go home…by—“ I feel my head is getting dizzy before I can finish my words.

 

Chorong is lifting me up, and put my hand around her shoulder. “Let’s go to your home. I don’t want to be the one that got blame if someone’s see you like this.”

 

“No…Chorong-ah—“

 

Chorong is lifting me up with all of the might she had. I don’t remember at all since my vision is blurry, and it’s spinning around. All I can remember, Chorong is taking me to home using a taxi. It will be burdensome if she’s taking me home using a bus. I feel better when we reach the bottom of my apartment building. I feel that I can go upstairs by myself since it won’t be taking too long. I release my hand from Chorong’s shoulder, and about to go upstairs. “Thank you so much Chorong-ah….”

 

Chorong is taking my wrist when I’m about to going upstairs. “Let me see that you’re going inside your apartment properly. I don’t want you to throw up or passed out in the middle of the stairs.”

 

I can’t answer her question since she’s already taking my hand to follow her. If I had enough power, I’ll try to take my hand away from her, but it’s useless. I don’t have much power to do that. We reach the 3rd floor. I’m about to taking my key from my pocket, when Chorong is suddenly hugging me. I struggle from her hug. Even though I wasn’t in a good condititon now, I can know that this is wrong. What Chorong did is wrong.

 

“Yoseob-ah…you don’t know how much I miss you.”

 

Chorong is hugging me really tight. It’s really tight until I can’t breathe properly. I struggle from her hug, and I’m taking a look at her. She’s looking at me closely, and she kiss me on the cheek so suddenly, before I can do anything about this one.

 

“Yoseob?”

 

I take a look at the familiar voice that’s feeling like music into my ears. “Jieun?”

 

 

Kikwang’s POV

 

 Jieun is asking me to accompany to buy something for Yoseob’s birthday. I totally forget that Yoseob is going to celebrate his birthday on 5th. Maybe since I’m totally focused on something, and about my marriage, I never can remember about that again. Jieun is taking me to take a look at the shoes that Yoseob always talked about to her.

 

She said that Yoseob wants that shoes since last December, but he didn’t have enough money. I decided to help her, so I can make up with Yoseob again. I already told Hyosung about this, and she said that she’s going to wait for me at my home since my mom asked her to meet her. So, here I am. After looking for the shoes that Yoseob like for about three hours, Jieun finally decided to buy it. I take her back at her apartment. I can’t let her to go to her home by herself.

 

I bought something for my mom and Hyosung as well, so she can forgive me because I left her again. I take Jieun to her apartment, when I see something unusual, Jieun is standing at her position, until I hear she’s talking.

 

“Yoseob?”

 

I came closer to her, and I see that Jieun is looking at Yoseob. I take a look as well, and when I see that Yoseob is with….Chorong. Chorong is looking at both of us, and when she sees me, I can see that she’s shocked as well. I never knew that Yoseob is still keep in touch with Chorong. He never said about that back then.

 

Jieun is still looking at both of them, while I don’t know what to talk right now. Yoseob is looking at us, and he scoffed when he sees me. “What are you two doing? Why you didn’t answer my call, Jieun-ah??”

 

I can see that Yoseob is angry right now. I never seen that before, but I’m pretty sure that he’s misunderstanding everything. He didn’t know the truth about this. I’m about to talk when Jieun talked first. “I didn’t do anything, Yoseob-ah. Kikwang is just—“

 

“Just go, both of you, have fun together.”

 

“Yoseob!”I finally talk with him. He’s really out of his mind now. It’s not like what he’s thinking. It was really far from what he thought.

 

Yoseob is looking at me, and he’s coming closer. “I don’t want to fight with you Kikwang. Not again. Just do what you want right now. I won’t think about this anymore…” Yoseob is looking at Jieun, and he’s looking at me. “You better go, before I change my mind.”

 

I don’t know what to do. Even though Yoseob told me to go, but I don’t want to go yet. I need to make sure that Yoseob didn’t misunderstanding everything. I take a look at Chorong, and she just looking at us. Yoseob is coming closer to Jieun, and he holds her hand. I walk towards them, and grab Chorong’s hand.

 

It’s the best thing to leave both of them to solve their problem first. I don’t want to make everything getting more complicated. I pull Chorong so she can follow me, to go away from them. I know there’s something going on on her mind. Chorong is trying to release her hand, and pull her body away from me.

 

“Yah! Lee Kikwang!”

 

I turn my body, and see that Chorong is looking at me with furious eyes. I know that she didn’t like to be pull like that. But I need to do that or she’ll do something on there. I come closer to her, and lift her chin, so she can see me directly into my eyes.

 

“Listen to me, Park Chorong. It’s useless for you to take Yoseob again. You can’t take him away from Jieun. Both of them deserve to be together. Don’t ruin their relationship or I’m going to do something about it, araso?

 

I’m turning my back, about to go to my car when suddenly Chorong is talking again. “It’s not just Yoseob. I’m going to ruin everything like what you did to me before.”

 

I turn my back again, and see that Chorong is looking at me again. “You never knew how it feels to be me Lee Kikwang. You never knew. I’m not going to take Yoseob away. All I want is just both of you to feel what I felt before. Starting with Yoseob, Jieun, and then you.”

 

I can’t talk right now. Chorong is already changed. She’s not the same Park Chorong. Not the sweetest one, not the cheerful one. She changed. Chorong is leaving me dumbfounded. I don’t know what to do again. Chorong is threatening me using this thing. I quickly drive my car off back to my apartment.

 

I arrive at my apartment, and quickly going inside. “I’m home.”

 

I take a look around, and see that Hyosung is already talking with my mother. She’s smiling brightly. I really love when she smiles like that. It was like that she didn’t have something bothering on her mnd. I’m still looking at both of them, until Hyosung is realizing that I’m watching them. “Ah, Kikwang. You’re already here.”

 

Hyosung is coming towards me, and she’s grabbing my hand. “Kikwang-ah, come here. Sit next to me.”

 

I don’t know what she’s about to talked with me. But I can see that something big is going to happen really soon. I obey what she told me to do and sit next to her. My mom is looking at me, and she’s smiling widely.

 

“I’ve found that Hyosung is the one that will fit to be your wife Kikwang-ah. And I already talked with her parents and her as well. She said that she’s fine with it, to become your wife. So, mom and Hyosung already talked about this one. You’re going to be have an engagement party this weekend, while your wedding is going to be happening two weeks from now.”

 

Hyosung is looking at me, and she nods her head. I don’t know what’s on her mind, why she suddenly agreed into this arrangement marriage. I know that I need to talk to her as well. It’s not like I don’t want to become her husband, but why so suddenly?

 

 

 

 


HELLOOOOO!!^^

I finnaly updating my story, after a long time! I'm sorry, i was really busy these days! But i hope this chapter is long enough!^^

I don't want to make Chorong really bad in here, and just to let you know, more Kisung is on the way, keke, but no need to worry I'll put Iuseob as well :)

Please subscribe and comment as well, thank you!^^

--hyunie18--