005

Imagine Love

Yoseob’s POV

 

I’m sitting at the bus stop in front of Jieun’s work since I’m going to pick her up, so we can go home together. I’m still daydreaming about what happen for the past two days with Kikwang. He’s been rarely go out with all of us, and he just said that he had something to do. I don’t know if this true or not, but all I want to do is just talking with him.

I put my hand on my pocket since night air is getting cold and colder. I take a look at my watch, and Jieun’s shift is going to be over around 10 minutes more. I take out my phone and text Jieun because she doesn’t know that I’m waiting for her in here.

 

To : Jieun! <3

Jieun-ah, I’m waiting at the bus stop in front the coffee shop. Come here after your work is done^^

 

I press the send button and put the phone back at my pocket. A cold breath is coming out from my mouth since the night is getting colder. I take a look around me and there’s nothing interesting that I found in here. Some people are talking with their friend, a boy and girl are hugging to make their body warmer.

“Yoseeooobbb!!”

I turn my head, and a smile is coming out from my face. I see that Jieun is coming towards me with two cups of coffee in her hands. I stand up from my seat and take a coffee from Jieun. Jieun is smiling at me, and sits next to me. “How long have you been waiting for me?”

I look at Jieun, and drink my coffee for a while. I feel that my body is getting warmer because of it. “Eoh? Hmm, around 15 minutes perhaps?”

“Why you didn’t come inside the coffee shop? It’s really cold in here Yang Yoseob.”

I look at Jieun, and I just smile lightly. I know I should have come inside the coffee shop, but I don’t wanna go in there. It’s better to waiting for her outside. Jieun is looking at me, and she’s taking off her scarf. She puts it around my neck. I look at the scarf, and I’m looking at Jieun. I’m about to taking it off since I know that Jieun didn’t wear anything as well.

Jieun is struggling and forcing me to wear her scarf. “You need to wear it, Yoseob-ah….”

“But, you didn’t wear anything! I don’t want to make you cold while I’m not.”I’m taking off her scarf, but Jieun is smiling at me. Jieun puts it on back, and she’s taking out something from her bag.

“It’s a present for you. I don’t give you something on Christmas right? While you’re giving me a coat back then…”

“You knitted it by yourself?”

Jieun nods her head, and she’s smiling at me. She puts on another scarf on her neck, and she’s smiling at me. “You wore a blue one, while I’m wearing a pink one.”

I’m smiling at Jieun, and holding her hand. “Thank you so much Jieun-ah…” Jieun nods her head, while she’s drinking her coffee again. I’m standing up and taking Jieun’s hand. Jieun is looking at me, but she’s following me by standing up as well. I’m walking in front of her, and taking her to one of the street food.

She’s looking at the food, then she’s turning her head around. “What are we doing in here?”

“Of course we’re going to eat some foods. You’re not hungry, are you?”I put my hand on the top of her head. She’s looking at the foods, and smiling widely. I know that Jieun is really love to eat a street food, that’s why I’m taking her to here. She’s picking up some foods for both of us, while I’m quietly following her from behind.

She’s about to taking out some money from her wallet, but I’m taking her wallet away from her. Jieun is looking at me, and I know that she’s about to get angry with me. I take out my wallet, and quickly pay the food. An ahjumma is looking at us, and she’s smiling widely. “Aigoo, you’re so cute. It must be happy for you to have such a nice boyfriend.”

Jieun is looking at ahjumma, and her face is turning red. She nods her head lightly, and left me. I guess she’s too embarrassed to talk further more with an ahjumma. I nod my head, and following Jieun. Jieun is already sits at the corner of the shop, and she puts her palm on the table. I take a seat in front of her, and quickly eat the food.

Jieun is smiling at me, while she’s watching me eat the food. She takes a bite of the food as well, and eats silently in front of me. “Jieun-ah….can you do some favor for me?”

Jieun is looking at me, then she nods her head enthustiacally. “Of course, what is it Yoseob-ah?”

“Can you talk with Kikwang?”

Jieun is rolling her eyes, then she’s looking at me. “Kikwang? What’s wrong with him?”

I take a deep breath and put my chopsticks on the plate. I look at Jieun, and holding her hands gently. “There’s something you need to know about me and Kikwang. And I can’t keep it as a secret from you. You’re my girlfriend now, and I want you to know about this…”

Jieun is looking at me. Her eyes are locking on me like she can’t wait to hear about the rest. I nod my head lightly. “Actually me and Kikwang are having some promise back then. Whoever won your heart, the other shouldn’t be angry about it. And you know that, you accepted my feelings and not Kikwang. But…my relationship with Kikwang is getting worse everyday and I can’t do anything about this one…”

“What do you want me to do?”

I take a deep breath, and take Jieun’s hand. “Can you talk with Kikwang? He must be listening to you, he—“

“I don’t want to get involved with this one Yoseob.”

I take a look at Jieun. Jieun is eating her food again, and she’s remaining silent. I take her hand, but she’s taking her hand away from me. I know that she must be upset right now. I left out a sighed, and I nod my head lightly. “I know you must be angry at me.”

Jieun is keep looking at the food and she’s shaking her head. “Anieyo.”

“Why you didn’t look at me? You said that you want to help me with anything, Jieun-ah, can you do this for your own boyfriend??”

Jieun is looking at me, and she’s shaking her head. “I don’t want to get involved with your business with Kikwang. You and him are the one that making the bet. Should I get involved with your problem, Yang Yoseob??”

I’m looking at Jieun, and I know that she’s angry right now. She never raised her tone whenever she’s talking with me. And it was the first time she did that. “I’m just asking for your help.”

“But you’re talking nonsense. You should be the one that talked about it with Kikwang, not me.”

“Because Kikwang is always listens to you! You’re the one that he’s always heard. Even me and Dongwoon can’t understand why he’s suddenly like this!”

Jieun is looking at me, then she’s taking a deep breath. “I don’t have a relationship like that with Kikwang.”

“I know that you had a really close relationship with Kikwang back then! Isn’t it weird if you’re already hugged someone without any relationship??!”

Jieun is putting her chopsticks on the plate and she’s looking around. I take a look as well, and thank goodness that there’s not anybody in here except us. I look at Jieun again, and her eyes became red. I soften my voice, and caressing her hand gently. “Jieun-ah….”

Jieun is looking at me, and she takes my hand. She puts my hand on the table, and she takes a deep breath. “I don’t know why you’re suddenly like this.”

“I just want you to help me with Kikwang, Jieun-ah. It’s only you that can talk with him. I know that he’ll listen to you.”

Jieun stands up from her seat and takes her bag along with her. I quickly stand up when she’s going to leave me. I take her hand while she’s looking at me. “Where are you going?”

“Kikwang. Didn’t you say before that he will listen to me all the time?”

“It’s not what I mean—“

Jieun is releasing my hand, and make a way out the shop. I look at Jieun and put my hand at the top of my head. I’m going out from the shop as well, and when I see around Jieun’s nowhere to be found. I left out a heavy sighed, and shake my head lightly. If Jieun is going back to Kikwang, what should I do now?

 

 

 

 

 


helloooooooo^^

I got a time to update my story now, kekeke :p, but don't expect too much since I'll getting busy again! But I'll try to find a time to update my story!^^

And as you can see it was Yoseob and IU first fight :(

Please subscribe and comment as well! It really means a lot, thank you!^^

--hyunie18--