001

Imagine Love

Kikwang’s POV

 

I’m looking through the window where Jieun works was. It’s not like I was stalking her, but the fact that she’s been in a relationship with Yosob I can’t go near her anymore. I don’t want to ruin their relationship even though my heart is hurting seeing her happier with Yoseob instead of me. I’m not going to her coffee shop anymore, instead I’m always drinking a coffee from the coffee shop near my apartment.

I’m still looking at Jieun, I do love her. There’s not any girl that can make me like this beside Jieun. Her smile, her sweet scent, her blushing cheek whenever I , her laugh, I really miss everything about her. I was looking inside the coffee shop, and found that Jieun is serving the coffee with one of the costumer.

She’s smiling at the costumer, and I can know for sure that she’s really in love right now. Her smile is different now, not like what she always shows when she’s around me.

I can see that Yoseob is different now. His action right now, shows that he’s really in love. I can pretend that I’m fine with it, even though I’m dying inside my heart. I feel my heart is aching like crazy whenever I see him with Yoseob. I know I’m making a deal with Yoseob that whoever won Jieun should be happy and not getting mad.

I’m not angry with them. I’m not angry that Jieun is choosing Yoseob over me. I thought I can win Jieun’s heart. I know I’m pathetic now, seeing a girl I like from outside, don’t have any strength to come and talk with her. I look at Jieun, and see that Jieun is serving a girl. That girl has a wavy brown hair with bangs. She looks cute.

She’s walking inside the coffee shop, looking for seat I guess. But it’s none of my business. I don’t want to bother with any girl since I don’t want to fall in love with any girl that easy.

I see that Yoseob is coming inside the coffee shop. He’s smiling widely at Jieun. Yes, it was like a routine for both of us. Yoseob is always coming to pick Jieun up, while I’m watching for her at the outside. No one knew that I did this, none of them.

I look around and see that girl before is looking at me. I look at her and she’s looking at me with a weird expression. Maybe she’s confused what I’m doing in here, outside, looking at someone’s girlfriend. I look away, it’s not mean for me, to take a look at that girl again.

I feel that my phone is ringing, I took it out and I look at the caller id. It was my mom. “Ne, Omma?”

“Kikwang-ah… where are you baby?”

I hear my mom’s voice, it’s been a long time since I hear her voice. I rarely call her these days. “I’m near my college. Why?”

“Omma is going to Korea two days from now. You need to pick up your Omma at the airport, eoh?”

“Omma is coming here? Why?”

“Aigoo…you don’t miss your mother?”

“It’s not that Omma, why so suddenly?”

“I have a meeting with one of our company partner. I should go there, you know that your father is sick right? That’s why I need to go to Korea.”

“Appa is still sick? Alright Omma, I’ll pick you up.”

“Ne…, see you soon baby.”

I hang up the phone, and I’m looking at Jieun again. She was talking with Yoseob, and smile is never fade away from her beautiful face. I’m turning around, it’s better not to see both of them any longer.

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

I was coming to Jieun work again today. It was my routine since I’m dating Jieun. I know I’ve been only dating her for days, but since I already knew her since I was little, nothing is going to be wrong. I come inside her coffee shop, and see that Jieun is serving one of the costumers. I’m waiting for her to finish until I come and wraps my hand on her shoulder.

“Baby-yaaa!”

Jieun is looking at me, and her cheek is blushing. I know she still don’t get to used when I call her with baby. It’s so nice to , and see that cheek is blushing because of me. “Yah, Yang Yoseob! Don’t call me that…”

I look at her, and pat her head gently. “I’m sorry Jieun-ah, but I really like to call you with that.”

Jieun smiles at me widely, while I keep pat her head. “Well, where are we going now?”

I nod my head, and smiles at her. “We’re going to an amusement park after your work is done.”

“Amusement park? Today? Why?”

“I just want to go there, we need to take a break for a minute, eoh? Let’s go there Jieun-ah…”I look at her, and give my pleading eyes. Actually I already have this tickets since a week ago, but I never had a chance to ask her out, and it’s going to be my present for her.

Jieun looks at me, and nods her head. “Of course, it’s going to be my pleasure to come with you, but wait a minute, eoh? I’m going to change my clothes first.”

I nod my head, while Jieun is going back to change her clothes. I take a seat near the door, and I’m looking around the coffee shop. It’s not really full today, it’s only three people. I’m waiting for Jieun to change her clothes, while my mind is daydreaming about what ride that I should take with her. I’m still dreaming around until someone is touching my shoulder.

I look up, and see that Wooyoung hyung is standing in front of me. I smile at him, and bows at him lightly. “Anyeonghaseyo hyung…”

Wooyoung hyung is taking a seat in front of me, and smiles at me. “I hear that you’ve been dating Jieun now, is that true?”

I nod my head, and smile at him. “Ne hyung, I’ve been dating her now.”

Wooyoung hyung nods his head, and pats my shoulder. “Yoseob-ah, it’s not like I’m teaching you, but do you know that Kikwang is also like Jieun?”

“Kikwang? Yes, I know that he likes Jieun, but how do you know that hyung?”

“I can see it when Kikwang is looking at Jieun, his eyes are showing everything. But Yoseob, have you talked with Kikwang again after you date Jieun?”

I look at Wooyoung hyung, and shake my head. “No, it’s really hard to meet Kikwang these days.”

“Well, you better fix your relationship with Kikwang, Yoseob. He’s your friend too, eoh?”

I nod my head and smile at Wooyoung hyung lightly. Jiuen is coming to both of us, and smiles at me. “Yoseob, come on. I’m done.”

I nod my head, and stand up from my seat. I look at Wooyoung hyung and bows at him. “See you soon, hyung.”

Wooyoung hyung smiles at me, while I’m taking Jieun’s hand and intertwined it with me. We’re walking to the nearest bus stop since we need to take a bus. Jieun is looking at me, while I’m looking at her as well. “Waeyo?”

“What are you talking about with Wooyoung Oppa?”

I smile lightly, and shake my head. “It’s a boy thing…”

“Boy thing? So I can’t know about that?”

I look at Jieun, and she’s looking at me with a confused face. I pinch her cheek and smiles at her. “It’s nothing bad Jieun-ah, let’s have fun for today, eoh?”

Jieun nods her head, and she’s smiling widely at me. I know I should be happy right now, but why I’m still thinking about what Wooyoung Hyung said to me before?

 

 

 


hello!! >______<

i put the first chapter of this story! hope you like the sequel of my previous story!

please subscribe and comment as well about what do you think about this one!!^^

--hyunie18--