013

Imagine Love

Yoseob’s POV

 

“Forgive me, please?”

 

I look at Jieun’s eyes when I see that she looked really pale. I don’t understand why suddenly she can be so pale while back then she’s not like that. I put my hand on her cheek for a while before Jieun is looking at me, and she’s smiling lightly. I know there’s something going on her because she didn’t talk a bit. Is she still mad at me? She didn’t love me anymore?

 

“Jieun-ah…”

 

I held her hand but her hand isn’t warm anymore, it’s cold. I turn my face to look into her eyes again but suddenly Jieun is collapsing on the top of me. I turn her body so I can see her clearly. I’m in the state of shock, she’s just fine back then, what’s wrong with her?

 

I held her shoulder as I put my hand on the top of her forehead. She’s having a fever. I quickly put on my jacket before I put on her coat on her body and quickly pick her up to the next hospital I can found. I get into the hospital as fast as I can even though my body is screaming in pain. I can let something happened to Jieun. Not today when I’m going to fix everything with her.

 

Jieun is quickly taking into the emergency room while I’m waiting outside the room. I sit on the bench while I can’t think properly right now. What’s wrong with her? Is there something going on with her that I don’t know? Why Jieun didn’t tell me anything about it?

 

I stand up from my seat as I’m trying to look inside the room. I can’t see properly what’s going on, and what will they do with her. I cross my hand over my chest as I’m walking around, try to release something that’s bothering me because of her. I’m about to sit again when suddenly a nurse is coming and she’s approaching me.

 

“Excuse me, sir….”

 

I turn my body and I nod my head. “Yes?”

 

“Are you Mrs.Lee relatives?”

 

“Yes, I am…I am her boyfriend.”

 

I look at the nurse and she’s nodding her head while she’s giving me some paper. “The doctor wants to talk with you for a while.”

 

I receive the paper that the nurse just gave me before I’m following her to go to the next room. I actually didn’t understand why she’s taking me to meet the doctor while I still need to check on Jieun’s condition. It can’t be worse than I thought right?

 

I’m about to get inside the room when suddenly I heard my phone’s ringing. I excuse myself for a moment when I notice that Kikwang is the one who’s calling me.

 

“Hello…”

 

“Yoseob-ah, where are you? Doojoon is asking you to accompany him for a while. I had something urge to do with Hyosung. Where are you?”

 

“I’m in the hospital.”

 

“Hospital? Are you sick?”

 

I leave out a heavy sighed before I’m answering his question. “I’m not. Jieun is the one who’s sick.”

 

“Jieun? What’s wrong with her?”

 

“I don’t know. The doctor is still checking on her.”

 

“Araso…I’ll come by before I go. I’ll let the others know.”

 

“Sure.”

 

I hang up the phone as I get inside the room. The doctor is already waiting for me inside as he’s asking me to sit in front of him. I take a seat before he’s smiling lightly at me.

 

“You must be Mrs.Lee’s relative….”

 

“Yes, I am her boyfriend, Yang Yoseob. Is there something going on with her, doctor?”

 

I look at him before he’s taking out some paper and start looking at me. The curiousity is coming inside me, and I can’t hold any longer. Why he can’t spill out everything to me and let me know?

 

“You can look at the paper that the nurse gave you before.”

 

I look at him for a while before I turn my face and take out the paper from the map. I look at it and I can see Jieun’s name is written on it. I read everything before I can see the diagnosis that the doctor gave to her. Leukemia.

 

I shuttered with my own words until I can’t speak anything. Leukemia? Jieun had leukemia?

 

I turn my head and I see at the doctor before he starts to explain everything to me. “Mrs.Lee has leukemia on her body. And as far as I know she already did a medical check-up two weeks ago and she already knew that she got leukemia. Maybe, she already is telling you that since you’re the closest one to her?”

 

I shake my head before I grip the paper harder. Jieun can’t be sick. Jieun should be live. I turn my face once more, “She—she can live right? Her sickness can be healing right?”

 

“Well…for Mrs.Lee’s condition it’s already going too far. The cancer is already spreading all over her body. Maybe she already noticed it back then but she didn’t want to go and check on her body. She needs bone marrow transplant, so I can help and do the surgery. But…”

 

“What is it, doctor? Just do it, I can find the money! You don’t have to worry about the money!”

 

“It’s not about the money that I’m concerned of. It’s actually the bone marrow that fits her well is really hard to find. I’m sorry, Mr.Yang. I already tried my best.”

 

I feel like my world is already crushing down in front of me. The one that I love is sick and I can’t do anything to help her. I tremble in fear because I can’t loose Jieun. I can’t loose her!

 

“Maybe you want to meet her? She’s already in the recovery room. You can go there and accompany her.”

 

I nod my head before I take a walk to the recovery room that the doctor mentioned before. I fasten up my speed; I need to see her badly. I arrived in front of the door, before I opened the door slowly and I see that Jieun is sleeping on the bed. I take a seat beside her, when I see a lot of medical instrument that’s being put on her body. I can’t take it, I can’t see her like this. I want my cheerful Jieun back.

 

I held her hand as I’m trying to hold my tears. How can I be so stupid in here? Why I should leave her like that before? I should have stayed on her side, not when her condition is already like this.

 

“Jieun-ah…pleases wakes up…please.”

 

“Yoseob?”

 

I turn my face when I see Kikwang is already standing near the door. I stand up from my seat as I come outside the room. I can see that Kikwang is worried as well as he held my shoulder lightly. “How’s her condition? Is she alright?”

 

“She had leukemia.”

 

“Leukemia?? How can?”

 

“I don’t know. I just—“

 

I don’t know what to say anymore. I can’t stand it. I can’t stand to see the one that I love like that. Can I switch my place and become the one who’s sick instead of her. Kikwang is tapping my shoulder once again before he’s going inside the room.

 

I turn my body before I see a slight of Chorong at the end of the corner. I follow her for a moment since I can’t go inside Jieun’s room because only one person that can go inside. I follow her when I notice that she’s not alone. I lift my head so I can see with who she’s talking right now. I lift my head when I see that she’s talking with Hyosung.

 

Hyosung? What is she doing with her?

 

I come closer, try to not being noticed when I can see what she said to Hyosung.

 

“Kikwang didn’t love you, Hyosung.”

 

 

 

 

 

 


helloooooo ^____^

a new update for this story! a little bit twist, but don't hate me!

subscribe and comments are loved!

--hyunie18--