011

Imagine Love

Yoseob’s POV

 

“You’re breaking up with Jieun? Are you crazy Yoseob-ah??”

 

I take a look at Doojoon who’s looking at me with those furious eyes. I take a deep breath and drinking my coffee for a while. I shake my head, and look at Doojoon that’s sitting in front of me. “I’m not saying that we’re breaking up. I’m just saying that I was took a little break from her.”

 

“Why you’re taking a break from her? Don’t you like her so much?”

 

“It’s just…I don’t know. All of the things from my past and what’s happening between her and Kikwang. I don’t want to that’s happening between us. I know for sure that she’s still thinking about Kikwang, she’s always having a sudden change expression whenever I talk about Kikwang.”

 

Doojoon is looking at me, “Well, I don’t really know what’s happening between three of you. But who will you take to Kikwang’s engagement party tonight? You’re going to take Jieun with you, aren’t you?”

 

I shake my head lightly. “I don’t think I’ll bring anyone to Kikwang’s. Maybe I’ll just come alone.”

 

Doojoon pats my shoulder and giving me a courage smile. “I gotta go. I need to go somewhere with Junhyung. Well, see you later then?”

 

I nod my head, and I’m seeing that Doojoon is leaving me to go somewhere with Junhyung. I take a look at my watch and it’s already four in the evening. I need to get ready or I will be late since Kikwang’s party is going to be held around seven. I take out my phone from my pocket and see all of the messages that Jieun sent to me last night.

 

From : Lee Jieun

You don’t want to think about that again Yoseob-ah?

 

From : Lee Jieun

I don’t know why you’re suddenly like this, but I know you need a moment right now.

 

From : Lee Jieun

Just cal me whenever you’re ready to talk about this again.

 

I left out a sighed. I must be lie right now if I say that I didn’t miss Jieun at all. I really miss her, I want to back at her again, but what can I do right now? Everything that I do at her right now is alredy breaking her heart into pieces. But I really want Jieun to remember me at least just once. I stand up from my seat and go back to my apartment.

 

I quickly taking a shower and change my clothes into a suit. I check myself for a while at the mirror, and go outside from my apartment. I lock the door, and stare for a while at the door that’s in front of my apartment. I give a heavy smile and go to Kikwang’s engagement party. I arrive thirty minutes later, and go inside the building.

 

I look around and see that it was a garden party. I must admit it that Kikwang’s family is really fortune to be held a party like this. I walk to the table that a waitress shows to me. I go there and see that Hyunseung and Dongwoon already in there. I smile at them and take a seat next to me.

 

We’re just talking and joking around since the party hasn’t started yet. I was talking with Dongwoon when Kikwang is coming to us. Kikwang is looking at me, “Can I talk with you for a moment?”

 

I look at Kikwang, and nod my head. “Sure.”

 

I follow Kikwang, as he took me to the back. He’s looking around and make sure that there isn’t anyone that will listening to our conversation. “I heard from Doojoon that you’re breaking up with Jieun.”

 

I nod my head, while Kikwang is looking at me. “Why are you doing that? Didn’t you say before that you’ll take a good care of her? Aren’t you promise me that?”

 

“Something is way more complicated than that. She’s always thinking about you not me.”

 

“It was just because of that? Yoseob-ah, Jieun loves you, not me.”

 

“Jieun never thinking about me, can’t you see that? She’s always looking for you, isn’t she?”I take a deep breath, and smiling lightly at her. “I know you can take a good care of her. You love her, right?”

 

Kikwang is looking at me for a while. But he didn’t answer my question right away. “I…I don’t know. You know that I’m going to get married soon. I don’t know…”

 

I nod my head, and smiling at him lightly. My heart is hurt whenever I heard that Kikwang is still having a feeling for Jieun even though it’s just a little. I was about to go back when I see that Hyosung is standing far from us. From her face I can see that she was sad, is she heard everything that Kikwang and me are saying before?

 

Did I do a wrong thing now?

 

 

Kikwang’s POV

 

The night has passed and everything has worked out like it was supposed to be. Hyosung and I are now are engaged. I get up from my bed, and go outside my room. I see that Hyosung and my mom are talking to each other. I’m joining them by sitting across them. Hyosung is looking at me and smiling widely. “Good morning! Are you sleeping well last night?”

 

I nod my head, and giving her a smile as well. My mom is looking at me, “Well, Kikwang-ah, you don’t have any class or plan you need to do right now, right?”

 

I nod my head, take some bread in front of me and put it inside my mouth. “I don’t think so. Waeyo Omma?”

 

“Take Hyosung go with you, eoh? Go around and having some fun. You guys need it. And don’t forget to have a shower first, araso?”

 

I nod my head lightly, and finishing my breakfast. I quickly go back to my room and take a shower. I change my clothes after I’m done with everything. I walk outside and see that Hyosung is already waiting for me at the outside. I come to her, and she’s looking at me. “Ah, are you done?”

 

I nod my head, and she’s quickly taking her bag. She’s following me from the back and go inside my car. I take a look at Hyosung for a while before I start the engine. “Where are we going?”

 

“I don’t know. What do you think?”

 

I’m thinking for a while, and smiling at her. “How about we’re going to a beach?”

 

Hyosung is looking at me, and she’s looking at her clothes. “But, I’m wearing a dress. Is it alright?”

 

“It’s alright.”I start the engine and going to the nearest beach that I know. Actually I don’t want to go somewhere crowded with a lot of people. I just want to have a little peace. I drive my car as fast as I can and arrive at the beach in the next hour. Hyosung is looking at her clothes, and then she’s looking at her shoes. I look at her shoes as well, and I just realize that she’s not wearing a propriate outfit to go to the beach.

 

I keep looking at her until she’s taking off her shoes and put it at the back of my car. Hyosung is looking at me, and giving me her usual bright smile. “Well, let’s go!”

 

“You’re going bare feet?”

 

Hyosung nods her head. “Is that something wrong?”

 

I take a look at her, and I shake my head lightly. “It’s just I don’t want any girl that’s coming with me didn’t use her shoes while I’m wearing a shoes.” I get out from my seat and go to Hyosung’s seat. I took off my shoes, and put it on her feet. “I know it must be not your size. But I don’t want you to not wearing any shoes.”

 

Hyosung is looking at me, and she’s smiling brightly. I really love it when Hyosung is smiling like that. I know that Hyosung is really means it whenever she’s smiling like that. I give her my hand, and she’s taking my hand. I intertwined our fingers together. I lock my car and go to the beach. I feel the sand is all over my feet. I take a look at Hyosung, and I can see that Hyosung is having a hard time when she’s walking.

 

I’m kneeling in front of her. Hyosung is looking at me, “What are you doing?”

 

“Come on. Let me take you on my back. I know you’re having a hard time using my shoes.”

 

“It’s alright…Kikwang-ah…you don’t have to do that.”

 

I’m smiling at her, and pull her hand. “Come on, I won’t bite.” Hyosung is shrugging at first, but at the end she wanted to be piggybacked by me. I walk along at the beach. It’s such a really good view. I can feel a fresh air around me. “Kikwang-ah…”

 

“Ne?”

 

“Are you still in love with Jieun?”

 

 

 

 


helloooooo ^__________^

I think I haven't updating for so long, I'm sorry for that. I'm just finished my exams, and now I can updating my story again ^o^

hope you guys like the new chapter, and tell me what do you think about it!

subscribers and comments are loved ^o^

--hyunie18--