004

Imagine Love

Kikwang’s POV

 

And Omma…is going to arrange a marriage for you.”

I turn around my face as soon as I heard about an arrange marriage. I step on the pedal to stop the car, and thank goodness I didn’t hit any car. My mom is looking at me, and I can see that she shocked after just what happen before. “Baby-yaaa, what’s wrong with you? We could just hit something!”

I look at my mom, then I turn my face. I pull my car over so I can talk with Omma properly. She’s looking at me, like she’s already waiting for me to answer her sudden question. I park my car, and I sighed for a while. “Omma, seriously? Why you have to do this to your own son?”

“It’s for your own good. And as you know, if you and her are getting married we can make the bond stronger.”

I sighed for a while. So it was the reason for my mother to does this arrange marriage. For make the bond stronger? I look at Omma, and soften my face. “Omma, you don’t think that I can’t get a girl by myself right? Do I look like I can’t get any girl because I’m single right now Omma??”

My mother pats her hand on my shoulder. She’s smiling at me. “Kikwang, my baby, can’t you just give it a try first? Omma won’t force you to love her. I just want you to at least give a try first, can’t you? Please, you’re going to take your father position once you’re already finished with your college here, and I want you to already have a wife when that time arrived….”

“Omma…please I don’t want this, I—“

I stop my words when I heard my mother phone is ringing. She’s turning her heads, and looking up for her phone. I sighed, and put my head on the window, waiting for her to finish with her call. I don’t know what my mom is talking right now, since she seems like she was busy and talking for a long time.

“Kikwang-ah…”

I look at my mother, and she’s smiling at me. “Are you done?”

“Ne, and there’s something that I need to tell you again, Kikwang-ah…”

“Wae?”

She’s looking at me, and she’s smiling at me lightly. “Omma’s friend was the one that called, and she said that she can’t make it if the arrange marriage is going to be happening on tomorrow, so…she makes it forward. So you’re going to meet your going-to-be wife tonight.”

I look at my mother, and I shake my head. I put my hand on the top of my head. I sighed, and I turn my face again. “Seriously? Mom?”

“I’m sorry, Kikwang-ah, eoh? Can’t you just try it for a while please? For your mother?”

I look at my mother again, and I finally gave up. There’s no use to debate with my mother about this thing. “Fine, now where are we going?”

She’s smiling widely at me, and pats my head. “That’s my baby. Well, let’s go to your apartment, and change your clothes. After that we’re going to the restaurant.”

I drive my car as soon as my mother was finished with her words. I arrive at my apartment 20 minutes later since my new apartment is around the city. I take out my key, and open the door wider so my mom can step in first. I take out her luggage and put it on her bedroom that I already prepared before. I walk out from her room, and going straight to my room.

I quickly take a shower, and change my clothes. I don’t know what should I wear since I don’t know it’s going to be formal meeting or not. I walk out from my room, try to search for my mother. She’s sitting at the couch on the living room. “Omma, I don’t have to wear a formal suit right?”

She’s looking at me, and nods her head. “Yes, just wear a blazer. It’s not that formal.”

I nod my head, and walk back to my room. I take out a blazer from my wardrobe, and quickly put it on. I look around at my room, and see the coat that Hyosung gave to me yesterday. Yes, I never met her again since I never see her at the coffee shop anymore. I smile lightly, and hang the coat on the wardrobe.

I walk to approach my mother. She’s already changed her clothes, and she’s smiling at me. “You’re done, Kikwang-ah?”

I nod my head, and my mother is following me to walk out from my apartment. I lock the door, and quickly make a way to my car. I drove my car to the restaurant that my mother said. I know aout this restaurant, but I never ate at it. I just knew since Doojoon always talked about this restaurant. When we arrive, I quickly parked my car.

I step out and walk inside the restaurant. My mother is walking beside me. She’s walking to one of the servant and smiles lightly at him. “I already reserved a place, for Mrs.Lee?”

He nods his heads, he’s walking to one of the private room inside the restaurant. I and my mother are quickly following him. As soon as I arrive at the room, it was empty, no one there except me and my mother. I look at my mother. “Where are they?”

“They’re going to arrive sooner. Just wait for a while.”

I nod my head, and take a seat across my mother. I put my hand together, since I don’t know what to do now. I really want to done with all of these things, so I can go back to my room and take some rest. I really need some rest now. I wait for a while, until I hear someone’s voice from a far. I knew it must be both of them.

I quickly follow my mom to stand up since I knew that my mother listened to the voice as well. I look at the door waiting for them to come.

“Omma! I already told you that I don’t want to get married now! Don’t you see it?? I’m still young!!”

I take a deep breath. I knew her feelings really well since I don’t want to get married as well. I’m still 23 years old, and I still want to do more in my life than taking my father position and getting married. I look at the figure that’s coming to the room. I look at my mother, and she’s smiling widely.

Two persons are coming inside the room. My mother is quickly approaching them, and giving a hug. “Mrs.Jeon, it’s been a long time, eoh?”

I keep listening to both of them since I don’t know what to do right now. A girl that is standing beside her mother is back facing me so I can’t see her face. My mother is looking at me, and she nods her head. I know what she means, that means she wants me to come closer. I take a deep breath, and walk to them. “Anyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Kikwang.”

“Here’s my son, the one that I always talked about before.”

My mother’s friend is smiling at me, and nods her head. “Aigoo, he’s so handsome. Well, here’s my daughter…” She’s looking at the girl beside her. She’s still backfacing me, I don’t know what’s wrong with this girl, is she ugly or something like that until she really doesn’t want to look at me. She’s finally turning her head.

“I’m Jeon Hyosung, nice to meet—“She stops her words and she’s looking at me. I look at her as well, and my eyes are getting wider. It can’t be possible, the one that I’m going to get married is Hyosung??

“Kikwang-ssi? W-What are you doing in here?”

I look at Hyosung, and I can see that she’s shocked like me as well. I look at her, and I nod my head. “My mother is the one that brought me here…”

My mother and Hyosung’s mother are looking at both of us. “Are you guys already knew each other?”

Hyosung is looking at my mother. She nods her head, and she’s smiling widely at my mother. “Ne, auntie. We met each other accidentally, two days ago. I always see him standing outside the coffee shop—“

I quickly put my hand on to make her stop talking about this. I knew what she’s going to say about me always looking at Jieun. Hyosung is hitting my hand, try to make me let her go. I keep put my hand on , and I look at my mother. “Omma, can I have a private talk with my Hyosung-ssi?”

Without waiting for my mother to answer my question, I drag Hyosung to go out of the room. Out of the restaurant since I knew that my mother is going to listening to my conversation. When I already arrive at the park outside the restaurant, I let my hand go from . Hyosung is taking a deep breath, and she’s looking at me. “YAH! What are you doing?? Why you put your hand on my mouth??”

“To make you stop talking.”

“Mwo? What are you talking about?”

I take a deep breath, and I look at Hyosung. I nod my head. “I’m sorry about what I did before. I just…don’t want you to talk about that in front of my mother.”

“Why?”

I shake my head lightly. “It’s a long story.”

Hyosung is looking at me, then she nods her head lightly. “Well, you’re the son of Lee?”

I nod my head. She’s looking at me, and she nods her head. “I never thought that you’re the one that’s going to be my husband. I thought that it was someone else since you never told about me that you’re the son of Lee.”

“Stop talking about my family. What’s wrong about my surname?”

“Nothing, it’s just,  I knew that the son of Lee is staying in China, not in Korea.”

I look at her, and I nod my head. “You knew all about this? You knew that you’re going to have an arrange marriage?”

She’s shaking her head lightly. “I don’t know. I just knew about this yesterday. But my mother is always talking about you and your family. But, never mind…” I look at Hyosung, she stops her words, and she’s smiling at me. “Well, do you want to give it a try?”

“This arrange marriage? I can’t do anything about this one.”

“Well, let’s try about this. If there’s one of us that in the end doesn’t like, we can’t call off the wedding. How about that?”

I nod my head. “Fine, how long?”

“A month?”

Before I can’t answer Hyosung’s question, I feel that my phone is ringing. I take it out, and I look at Hyosung, try to tell her that I should take this call even though I don’t know who’s calling me right now. “Yobseyo?”

“Kikwang?”

I feel that my heart is hurting after hearing who’s the one that talked with me right now. I’m already avoiding her since I knew that I can’t talk with her, not now. I take a deep breath before I talked again. “J-Jieun? W-Why?”

“Can we meet? I want to talk with you.”

 

 

 

 


hellooooo!!^^

I'm making a new chapter about this story, hope you like the new chapter. I'm writing this story in a rush so I'm sorry for a wrong spelling!

and who's answer for HYOSUNG?? You're right! kekeke, and i will explain more about Hyosung in the next chapter!^^

Please subscribe and comment as well, thank you!! :)

--hyunie18--