010

Imagine Love

Yoseob’s POV

 

I’m walking around the campus hallway since today I have a class to attend to. I actually don’t feel like going but I already skipped class for a more than three days so I can’t skip my class anymore or I will be failed in this semester. I look at my wristwatch, and see that it was already past 2. I already have more than 3 classes since morning to catch up what’s been left out.

 

I was about to walk back to my apartment, when I heard my phone is ringing. I take a look and see that Doojoon is the one that calls me. “Yobseyo?”

 

“Yoseob-ah, where are you?”

 

“I’m just going out from my class. Why?”

 

“Meet me at the park next to parking lot, eoh?”

 

Doojoon is already hanging up his phone without waiting for me answering his question. I left out a sighed and put my phone back to my pocket, and walk to the park that Doojoon talked about. I actually don’t know why he wants to meet me so suddenly, but I know there must be something wrong in here.

 

I walk to there and see there’re Kikwang, Junhyung, Hyunseung and Dongwoon as well. I walk to them faster, and smile to them as soon as I arrived. I take a look at them, and see that there’s a girl that is sitting next to Kikwang. I don’t know who it is, maybe it was Doojoon new girlfriend. I look at Doojoon, “Why are you guys not talking? Is there something wrong?”

 

Junhyung is looking at me, and then he’s looking at Kikwang. “Maybe Kikwang can explain to all of us what’s wrong.”

 

I look at Kikwang that is remaining silent. He’s looking at all of us, and he’s taking a deep breath. “I’m going to get married intwo weeks. And my engagement party is going to be held on Saturday.”

 

I can’t believe what I just heard before. Kikwang is getting married? How could he getting married when he didn’t have any girlfriend as far as I know. I look at the girl that is sitting next to him. She’s smiling shyly when Kikwang said that he’s going to get married. And now all make sense, that girl is not Doojoon’s girlfriend, but she’s Kikwang’s fiancée.

 

“Why so suddenly Kikwang-ah?”

 

I ask Kikwang, while the rest are looking at me and back to Kikwang again. “Actually my mom already told about this one since a month ago, but I keep it as a secret. I’m sorry.”

 

Kikwang is looking at the rest of us, and he’s smiling lightly. “I haven’t introduce her to all of you. It’s Hyosung, Jeon Hyosung.”

 

Hyosung is looking at us, and she’s smiling widely. Anyeonghaseyo, I’m Jeon Hyosung.”

 

I nod my head, and smiling at her as well. Kikwang is introducing all of us to Hyosung. From Doojoon to me. I’m listening to everything that they’re talking about but I don’t have any interest on it. I’m not trying to be rude, but I have to go somewhere. “I’m sorry, but I have to go somewhere.”

 

I bow at them, and smile at Hyosung. “Nice to meet you, Hyosung-ssi. See you guys later, eoh?”

 

I’m quickly walking away from them. I need to go and meet Jieun since I promised her to pick her up at her work place. Actually evertything wasn’t really settled from what happen a week ago. Jieun is still not taking it that I was hugging Chorong back then, while me, I still can’t take it that Jieun is looking for Kikwang instead of me, his own boyfriend.

 

But I can’t blame everything that happen between us is because of Jieun or me. Maybe we just need a break from each other. I walk towards her work, and see that Jieun is already standing in front of the coffee shop. I guess she’s waiting for me. I quickly approach her, and poke the top of her head. “Jieun-ah…”

 

Jieun is turning her head, and smiling at me, when she sees that I’m the one that call her name. “I thought you forgot to pick me up.”

 

I shake my head lightly, and smile at her. “I won’t forget to pick you up. Well, come on.”

 

Jieun is following my step as I took her hands. Jieun is looking at me, and wraps her hands tighter around me. “Where are we going?”

 

“Don’t you mind to walk around with me and having a date as an usual couple do?”

 

“Eh? What do you mean?”

 

I smile at her, and grab her hands. “Come on. We need to enjoy the rest of the day really well.”

 

I pull Jieun to the nearest bus stop, and get inside the bus. I already planned everything that I want to do today with Jieun. Everything that I want to do once I already got a girlfriend. Jieun is looking around the bus and then she’s looking outside the window. The bus is already arrived to the place where we’re going to, and we quickly getting out from the bus.

 

I’m taking Jieun to Hongdae tonight. I know that this place will be crowded at the night, but that’s something that I want to experience. Getting along with people and do some stuff. Jieun is looking around and then she’s looking at me. “What are we going to do now?”

 

“I don’t know, but let’s walk around the street now.” I show her my hand, and she quickly accepts it. I held her hand tight, like I was scared that it was the last time that I’m going to held her hand like this. I found a photo booth as we walks in, and force her to take a picture with me. Jieun is refusing to do it at the first place, but she did it at the end.

 

I take a look at the picture that is coming out from the booth, and see it. It was actually pretty good, and I can see clearly Jieun’s pretty face. I put the picture inside my wallet, and walk along again. Jieun is looking around, when she found a street shop that is selling a lot of couple stuffs.“Yoseob-ah, can we go there?”

 

I nod my head, and she’s dragging me along. I take a look once we’re in there. Jieun is quickly looking around, while I was standing in front of the shop owner. I nod my head, and smiles at the ahjumma. The ahjumma is smiling as well. I felt a scarf is hanging around on my neck and see that Jieun is the one that wraps it around me. “Isn’t it cute?”

 

I look at the scarf, and I look at Jieun. “Didn’t you already give me a scarf as well Jieun-ah?”

 

Jieun is rolling her eyes, and then she nods her head. She’s quickly taking the scarf off from me, and going back to looking around the store. I’m looking at the box that is selling a lot of couple ring. I take one of the ring and see that it was pretty.

 

“The young lady must be really happy if you buy it for her.”

 

I look at the ahjumma that is smiling widely at me. I nod my head, and I’m looking at her. “How much is it ahjumma?”

 

“I will give it for you for 5000 won. How is it young man?”

 

I take a look at the ring again, and nod my head. I try the bigger size and it was fit in me, so I guess it will be fit in Jieun as well. I quickly take out my wallet and give an ahjumma the money. She’s smiling at me widely, and wraps the other rings in a box. She handed me the box, “Thank you so much young man. Your girlfriend must be really happy.”

 

“Ne, ahjumma.”

 

I walk away from that ahjumma, and look around to see where Jieun is. I find that Jieun is looking around at the couple sweater. I come closer, and wraps my arms around her waist. “What took you so long, yeobo?”

 

Jieun is quickly turning her head, and she’s looking at me shyly. “Don’t you remember that I don’t want to be call like that? Just call me with Jieun, Yoseob-ah…”

 

“I know, I know. I’m sorry…”

 

I pinch her cheeks lightly, and she’s smiling at me. I take a look at her, and found out that she’s already holding a pair of sweater. The one with a blue one and pink one with a picture of giraffe on it. “Are you going to buy that?”

 

Jieun is looking at the sweater and she’s looking at me. “Isn’t it cute?”

 

“I know, but can we just buy something else?”

 

Jieun is looking at the sweater again, and then she nods her head. “Alright. Well, come on.”

 

Jieun is holding my hands, and dragging me to go outside. I’m walking beside her, while she’s remaining silent. I take a look at Jieun, and intertwined her hand with me. “Are you mad at me?”

 

Jieun is shaking her head, “Anieyo. Why I need to be mad at you?”

 

“I don’t know maybe you’re getting angry at me since I ask you to not buy that sweater.”

 

Jieun is looking at me, and she’s smiling lightly. “It’s alright. I just want to have a couple thing with you, but I don’t find something that will be perfect for us.”

 

I look at Jieun, and I find it cute to see Jieun like this. Craving for something and think about something that’s actually wasn’t that necessary. I take out a box that I bought earlier and hand it to her. Jieun is looking at me, and she’s looking at the box. “What is it?”

 

“Just open it.”

 

Jieun is opening the box and she’s looking at me when she sees something inside it. She’s looking at me in disbelief like she’s so surprised that I give her a couple ring. Actually I don’t plan something about it either, it was popped out from my head. “You…give me a couple ring?”

 

I nod my head, and smiling at her. “Do you like it?”

 

Jieun nods her head, and she’s taking out the ring. She puts it on her index finger. It was fit on her perfectly. Gomawoyo Yoseob-ah.”

 

I nod my head, and she’s landing a kiss on my cheek. I take a look at her, and put my hand on the top of her head. Jieun is walking happily as she took my hand to get intertwined with her again. I take a look at Jieun, “Do you know that Kikwang is going to get married?”

 

Jieun is looking at me, and her hand is quickly letting go of my hand. I can see that she was shocked when she heard what I said to her. “Who? Kikwang? Getting married?”

 

I nod my head lightly. I don’t know that her reaction is going to be like this. I thought that she’s already knows it since she’s the one that really close to him. And I thought after what I did to her, she will looks at me only. “You don’t know anything about it?”

 

Jieun shakes her head lightly. “Since when do you know about this one?”

 

“I just know about it this afternoon. I thought you’re already know about this one.”

 

Jieun is looking at me, while I’m looking at her as well. “Why should I know?”

 

“You are really close to him, right? He’s always looking for you when he needs someone, and you will do the same as well.”

 

I look at Jieun, and she’s shaking her head. Her eyes are already tearing up. Am I too much for talking like this to her? Can I get jealous when I see her with someone else especially with Kikwang?

 

“Why…why are you talking like that?”

 

“Anieyo. Isn’t that true? Kikwang is the one that you’re looking for not me. I’m your boyfriend Jieun-ah, but why you’re always looking for Kikwang not me?”

 

Jieun is trying to hold my hand but I take my hands away from her. Jieun is looking like she’s holding her tears for not coming out from her eyes. It’s not like I’m going to ruin everything now. It’s just I can’t take it anymore. The past between her and Kikwang is just too much for me. “Jieun-ah…don’t you think we’re so much better when we’re just a friend?”

 

Jieun is looking at me, and she’s shaking her head. “What are you talking about?”

 

“I need a break.”

 

 

 

 


hellooooooo >______<

are you guys still there? I'm sorry for not updating for a long time! Things around me is getting busy and more busy everyday! But hope you guys still reading my story^^

please subscribe and comment as well, thank you! :)

--hyunie18--