006

Imagine Love

*Kikwang’s POV*

 

“Can we meet?”

I hear the voice that is coming out from my phone. I really do miss her, I really want to go there and talk with her again. I look at Hyosung that is wrapping her hand into her chest, try to make herself warmer I guess. I know that I can’t just left Hyosung in here, but whenever I hear Jieun’s voice, everything that I already build back then is disappeared. I really want to meet her again.

“Kikwang?”

A snap voice of Jieun is waking me up from my own daydreaming. “Yes, why?”

“Are you going to meet me?”

I look at Hyosung, and I look back again. “Sure, where are you?”

“I’m at the park near my apartment, meet me here. I’ll waiting for you.”

I hear her voice is already disappeared. I hang up the phone, and put it back on my pocket. I look at Hyosung, and took off my suit and put it on her shoulder. Hyosung is a little taken back with my action towards her. She’s smiling at me, and wraps it around her. “Thank you Kikwang.” She’s looking at me for a while, “Have you done? Who is it?”

“It’s my friend. She asked me to come to meet her.”

Hyosung is looking at me, and she nods her head. “Are you going to meet her?”

I look at Hyosung, and I nod my head. I really need to meet Jieun now. I can’t make her to wait for me any longer. Hyosung is looking at me, and she took off my suit, and hand it back to me. “You need to wear that if you’re going to meet her.”

I shake my head, and wrap it back on her shoulder. “You can give it back at me when we met again.”

Hyosung is looking at me, and she nods her head. “Well, you can go now. I will tell your mother about this, and I will drive her home. You can go, you don’t want to make her waiting for you any longer, right?”

I look at Hyosung, and smile at her. “Thank you so much Hyosung-ah.” I quickly make my way back to my car and quickly drive off. I drive my car as fast as I can since I really want to talk to her. I arrive at the park near her apartment, and park my car. I hop off from my car, and try to look for her. I look around and found that Jieun is sitting at one of the bench.

I walk toward her, and sit next to her. Jieun is looking at me, and she’s smiling at me. “Ah, you’re here.” I nod my head, and the last thing I knew Jieun is smiling lightly at me. She’s not like the usual Jieun I knew. Her eyes are red, and her cheek is pluffy red. I look at her, and smiling at her.

“What are you doing in the middle of the night in here?”

Jieun is looking at me, and she’s shaking her head. “I…really don’t want to go somewhere except here.” She stops her words, and she’s smiling lightly, “Kikwang-ah, can I ask for the promise that you gave me back then?”

I really don’t know what she talked about. Which promise that she’s talking about now? “Which promise?” It’s all I can say to her since I already forgot about it.

“You said to me whenever Yoseob and I are arguing, I can go to you. Do you remember that? You said it at the day I rejected your feeling.”

The memories that I tried to hide is quickly coming up in my head. Everything is coming back, and that day as well. I nod my head, and Jieun is smiling at me. I guess she feels relieved that I remember what I told to her. “Are you arguing with Yoseob now?”

“Well, it’s not like a real fight. We’re arguing because he asked me to talk with you.”Jieun is looking at me, and she holds my hand. “Why you should ask Yoseob to make a deal with you?”

I was a little taken back about it. I take my hand away from Jieun and lean my back on the bench. Jieun is still looking at me, I guess she’s waiting for me to answer her question. “Well…I really love you, you know about that right? The last thing I knew for sure back then is to get your heart. Your heart towards me is the only thing I care. I really want you to become my girlfriend until it’s getting worse and worst than before. Yoseob likes you as well, and all I want is just to have a fair deal with him, that’s all.”

Jieun is looking at me, and she nods her head. “And when you found out that I love Yoseob, not you, are you angry at Yoseob?”

I take a deep breath, and scoffed a little. “I’m not angry at him. I really want to talk with him like before, but whenever I see you with him, it’s like my heart was shooted with a bullet. I can’t stand seeing both of you together. I know I’m pathetic now.”

Jieun is holding my hand, and intertwined my hand with her. “I miss you Kikwang. I miss the old you, I miss my friend.”

My heart is aching again. I can’t hold my feelings anymore. But I need to think abou Yoseob as well, he’s my friend after all. I can’t betray him by doing this with his girlfriend even though between both of us is nothing more than just friend. I take my hand from Jieun’s hand and shake my head. “It’s not right Jieun-ah. You already had Yoseob now.”

Jieun is smiling lightly, and she punchs my head. “I know Kikwang-ah, you’re the one that think about it really far. It’s not like I cheated behind Yoseob, I can’t do that.”

I feel a little bit relieved yet my heart is aching hearing Jieun talked about that. Relieved since I knew that Jieun won’t betrayed Yoseob, and Yoseob won’t be angry at me. Meanwhile, my feeling towards her is never change. I took in her head, and smile lightly at her. “It’s been a while since the last time I talk with you.”

“Who’s the one that missing in action?”

I giggle a little as soon as I hear Jieun’s word. She’s never changed, the one that always smiling through everything. I wipe her tears away that are still coming out from the corner of her eyes. “Don’t cry anymore. It didn’t suit you well though.”

Jieun is smiling lightly, and punching my hand. “I know, I will stop crying now.” Jieun wipes her tears, and she’s looking at me. “Happy now?”

I nod my head, and giggle a little. Feeling happy since Jieun is talking with me like before what happened between both of us. I smile at her, and nod my head. “Well, I better took you home now.”

Jieun nods her head, and she’s standing up from her seat. I’m following her by walking side by side with her. We’re arriving at her apartment, and she’s looking at me. It’s been a long time since I go to her apartment and nothing change I guess. I’m looking around at Yoseob’s apartment, and found that his apartment is still dark, he hasn’t got home yet I guess.

Jieun is looking at the same direction like me, and she nods her head. “I guess he’s still going away. We’re separated on our way back home.”

I turn around to see Jieun, and she’s looking out something on her bag. I smile at her, and caress her cheek like what I always do to her before. She’s looking back at me, and I can see that she’s blushing at my gesture. She’s still not getting used to it. “You better fix your problem with Yoseob, eoh? But you can count on me everytime Jieun-ah.”

Jieun nods her head. She’s looking at me, coming closer. She hugs me so suddenly. “Thank you Kikwang-ah, for becoming my friend.” I flinch with a sudden gesture that Jieun did. Why she suddenly hugs me? I don’t know what to do, and all I can know that I hug her back.

 

 

*Yoseob’s POV*

 

They’re hugging.

The last thing I never want to see right now is happening in front of my eyes. Kikwang is hugging Jieun, and Jieun is smiling at him as well. I freeze for a while in my position seeing both of them are hugging to each other. I come back to my apartment as fast as after I found out that Jieun is nowhere to be found.

What I found is not like what I expected before. I never thought that they’re going to have an intimare relationship like this. I’m still her boyfriend anyway. I’m watching both of them, until they’re releasing their hug. Kikwang is smiling at Jieun, and he pats her head slowly. I quickly make a move and hide behind the wall so Kikwang can’t see me.

I walk out from my hiding place until Kikwang is nowhere to be found. I look at Jieun apartment once again. She’s already going inside, I guess. I take a deep breath since my heart is hurting even more seeing her with Kikwang again. I really don’t want to see both of them again. Not in front of me.

I punch wall in front of me as hard as I can since I don’t know how to release my anger. Everything didn’t work out really well. My relationship with Kikwang didn’t get even better. My relationship with Jieun is getting worse. I really can’t see both of them right now. I walk outside my apartment I really need some fresh air now.

I walk around the apartment because I don’t know where I should go. Night is getting late, and people are getting less and less. I stood up, and decided to go buy some drink at the store near my apartment. I walk inside, and decided to buy some coffee and cola. I walk to the cashier as soon as I finished taking out all I need.

“Uuugghh!”

I turn my head, and see a girl is holding her shoulder. I guess I had hit her but I really can’t remember. My mind is already filled with Kikwang and Jieun, and I don’t want to add more problems.  She’s looking at me, and she’s about to yelling at me. “YAH! Watch—“

I look at the girl, and the last thing I knew, she’s shocked as well. She covers with her other hand. I take a look at the girl, and my eyes are getting wider as well. I can’t believe that I see her again. She’s the one that captivated my heart back then. The one that made me feel that love is not always happy as I thought before.

She’s walking to me, and she’s smiling widely. “Yoseob-ah, how are you?”

I nod my head and I try my best to smile at her. “I’m fine…Chorong-ah, how are you?”

“I’m good, and I guess you never changed from the last time I see you.”Chorong is looking at me, and she’s looking through my hand. She’s quickly puts everything on cashier table, and holds my hand.“What’s wrong with your hand? Why is it bleeding?”

I take a look at my hand as well. Crap, I don’t know that it’s bleeding. I guess it was because I hit the wall back then. But I don’t know that it was bleeding until she said that. Chorong is quickly buying something to heal the bruised on it. She bought her thing and my things as well. I quickly shake my head, and take out my wallet. “You don’t have to bough this for me Chorong-ah, I can buy this by myself.”

Chorong is looking at me, and she shakes her head lightly. “Anieyo, its fine. Come on.” She holds my hand, and drag me to follows her. She’s taking me to the bench near the street, and quickly taking out bandage that she just bought before. She’s carefully taking care of my hand. I flinch a little due the fact that my hand is hurting.

She’s looking at me, and she smirks a little. “How could you hurt your hand like this?”

“I…I hit something I guess.”

She’s smiling at me, and keeps wrapping a bandage around my hand. “I guess something is going on further and further while I’m going.”

“Where are you going actually?”It was the question that I really want to know from her. She’s leaving Kikwang back then without noticed him where she’s going. I want to know as well since she’s the one that caught my heart first before Jieun.

She scoffed a little, “I go further away. I go to England to take some vacation. I….need some space back then.”

I just nod my head. I know what she means. Her life back then is ruined and I know that she can’t stay in Seoul anymore. Chorong is releasing my hand, and she’s smiling at me. “Done!”

I take a look at my wrapped hand, and smile at her. “Thank you so much Chorong-ah.”

“You’re welcome.”She’s looking at her paper bag, and takes out something. She’s looking at me, and hand me a coffee. “Do you want it?”

I nod my head, and take it from her. I quickly take a sip of it, and she drinks her coffee as well. I take a look at Chorong, and she really didn’t change at all. Her hair is growing even longer, and to be truth she’s really pretty now. She always pretty in my eyes. Chorong is looking at me. “Waeyo?”

“It’s nothing.”I take a slip of my drink, while my eyes are still looking at her. “What are you doing now? Why are you coming back to Seoul?”

She’s looking at me, and she nods her head. “I’m going to take back that once was mine.”

 

 

 

 


heelllooooooo!!

I'm updating my story again, kekekeke, and as you can see before Chorong is back! And yeah, more drama is on the way, hope you all fine with it!^^

Please subscribe and comment a lot! Thank you!

--hyunie18--