016

Imagine Love

 

Kikwang’s POV

 

I feel water is being splashed on my face as I’m opening my face and seeing my mother is standing in front of me with a bucket on her left arm. I’m rubbing my face lightly before I’m turning my face and see that it’s just seven in the morning, and I don’t know what’s wrong with me sleep like this. I mean, I have woke up later than this but my mother never splashed me with a bucket of water.

 

“Omma!! What are you doing??”

 

My mother is looking at me before she’s leaving out a heavy sighed as she’s turning her body towards the door and leaving me dumbfound inside my room. I’m getting up from my bed as I’m following my mother outside the room. She’s already sitting on a couch as she’s signaling me to sit in front of her. I know there’s something happening when she’s acting like this.

 

I mean, I didn’t do anything wrong. My marriage is going to be happening tomorrow, and I’m already accepting Hyosung as my wife and I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I never met Hyosung again since the last time we met. She said she was busy and I just trust her. Is there something going on here that I don’t know?

 

“How could you do this to your mother?”

 

My mother is quickly speaking up as soon as I got myself sitting on a couch. What did I do? I never did anything towards my mom as I cherished her the most. “Wh-What do you mean, Omma? I didn’t know what you mean….”

 

“I thought you love your mother!”

 

“I do love you, Omma…but what’s wrong?”

 

My mom is throwing me a glare before she’s putting her arms in front of her chest. I don’t really understand what my mom is talking about as I don’t know anything. I don’t even know why my mom splashed me a bucket of water out of nowhere and now she said that I didn’t love her when she know exactly how much I obey her because I really do love and care about my mother.

 

“Hyosung….” My mother is looking at me as I’m waiting for her next’s words. Hyosung is being talked right now and I know something’s wrong is going to happen. “You do know how much I like her, right, Kikwang-ah?”

 

“I know, Omma….” I nod my head, waiting for her to continue her words again. “What’s wrong with her?”

 

“I thought you’re going to marry her tomorrow and both of you become a really good husband and wife. But what’s now….”

 

My mind is wondering around as I’ve been thinking that my mother wouldn’t know that I had a little fight with Hyosung because of Jieun right? That’s not even a fight since we’ve been working out things together. We’re going to walk on an altar tomorrow as we’ve been decided and prepared for these past few weeks.

 

“I am, Omma….Hyosung and I are going to get married tomorrow.”

 

“Then why she’s leaving to China?” My mom is leaving a desperate sighed before she shook her head. “Hyosung is such a nice girl…why are you doing this to her?”

 

“I don’t understand Omma….Hyosung…China?”

 

My mother nods her head befpre she’s leaving out a heavy sighed once again. “Her plane is at eight….” My mom is giving me another death glare, “I really am disappointed with you, Kikwang-ah….”

 

I’m looking at a watch that’s being placed on a wall and it’s already strikes 7.15. Why my moms is taking a long talk and not just spill a word that Hyosung is leaving me and going to freaking China!! I’m dashed to my room and changing my clothes into anything that I can found before I grab my key. I have to catch for her!! I don’t want her to leave me….it just empty without her.

 

“Kikwang-ah!! Where are you going??”

 

“Airport!” I’m putting on my shoes before I’m turning my head to see my mother, “Hyosung is important for me, Omma…and I don’t think she’s going to left me alone.”

 

I’m rushing to the door, and going straight to my car. I’m driving my car as soon as I can towards the airport. I don’t know which plane that she’s going to take to China. I parked my car before I get inside and see on the monitor and trying to find any plane that’s going to China. I’m finding one of the plane that’s going to China and took off at 8. I’m running as fast as I can towards the gate that I seen before on the monitor, and trying to find Hyosung.

 

I’m looking around and I’m ruffling my hair in frustration because I can’t find her. How can I find her if there’s a lot of people around me? I’m putting my hands on my knees when I spotted her brown hair as she’s about to getting inside the waiting room. I’m running towards Hyosung as I pulled her away from the workers and making her standing in front of me.

 

“Kikwang-ah….what are you doing in here?”

 

I’m taking a deep breath before I’m placing both of my hands on her shoulders. I have to make her not moving an inch away from me. I didn’t want her to leave me at the day before our married is going to happen. “You…can’t leave me.”

 

“Kikwang-ah…I—“

 

“No! You can’t go to China and leave me alone!” I’m looking at Hyosung as I’m smiling lightly. “I need you here!”

 

Hyosung is looking at me as she’s waiting for me to say something to me. I don’t know what to say next to her when I feel something that I never felt for a long time. My stomach is being sick and I’m taking a deep breath. This is the time when I realize that I got feelings towards the woman in front of me, Hyosung. “Hyosung-ah…I love you. I really do love you. I really want to tell you this before, but I can’t…I thought that you’re not gonna believe me since you keep saying that I love Jieun. I’m not, and I love you. I want you to walk on an altar with me tomorrow. And saying I do in front of people. I want you to be my wife….I love you, Hyosung-ah…don’t leave me….”

 

There it is. Finally I said something that’s already lingering on my head. And today is the right moment to say it. Hyosung is looking at me before a huge grin is showing up on her face. She’s punching my arms before she’s smiling once again.

 

“Do I have to leave you first before you said that you love me?” Hyosung is smiling widely before she cupped my cheeks with both of her hands. “I’m not going anywhere Kikwang-ah….I’m just going to China to get my parents and I’ll be back to here at night.”

 

I’m looking to her and I can’t believe to what she said. She didn’t leave me….she’s not going anywhere….she’s going to be my wife tomorrow….”But Omma….she said that you’re leaving….”

 

“I am leaving to China but I’ll be back. Maybe Omma just listen to the rest without hearing the end part.”

 

I’m feeling that a huge pain on my chest is being lifted up and I can finally feel free again. Hyosung didn’t leave me and she’s going to marry me tomorrow. I’m pulling her into a hug and tighten the hug as I didn’t want her to leave me. Hyosung is hugging me back before she’s saying words that are totally make me smiling hard.

 

“I love you too, Lee Kikwang.”

 

I will forever cherish her as I couldn’t think any woman that will probably as good as Hyosung, as pretty as Hyosung, and not to mention that as strong as Hyosung is.

 

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

 

I’m running around the hospital’s hallway as I don’t know if I can calm down right now. The doctor said that they found a donor that match Jieun perfectly and now they’re already checking on her. What if the donor didn’t match and Jieun’s life is on risk? I couldn’t think any more bad things as I can’t contain my feelings. Why it has to be Jieun and not me? Why it has to be happening when I’m going to fix my relationship with her?

 

I want to marry her as soon as I fix everything between us. Jieun is perfect for me…I know we are meant to each other. But as soon as I’m finally realized that I did wrong to her…everything is happening between us.

 

I’m hearing the door is being opened as I see one of a doctor is coming out from the room. I’m quickly approaching him as I really want to know what’s going to be happening to Jieun. It’s between her life and death, and I really am scared to know. “How’s her condition? The donor is match, isn’t it?”

 

The doctor is looking at me for a while before he nods his head. “Its apparantely almost 90% match for Jieun, and she doesn’t need to go to the states just to get a surgery. The surgery will be hold tonight…I will make sure that Jieun’s safe, Yoseob-ssi…you don’t have to worry about her.”

 

I nod my head as I’m feeling a little bit relieved that the doctor said that the donor match for Jieun. I really wnant the surgery to get perfectly…so I can say that I’m sorry and how much I really love her. I saw the door is being opened and some nurses are coming out from the room as I see that they’re carrying Jieun towards the operation’s room.

 

I’m quickly following her and watching her closely before I see that Jieun is being taking inside the operation room. I’m taking a seat near the room and the green light in front of the room is turning on which means the operation is already happening.

 

I’m praying hard to God that at least saves Jieun’s life. I got so much to do for Jieun and I don’t want her to die. I don’t want her to leave me alone in this world. I’m looking at the operation’s room as I can’t hold my patience here. I want to go inside and watch the procedure by myself so I can make myself calm. But of course they won’t let me in.

 

“Yoseob-ah….”

 

I’m turning my head to the side when I see that Doojoon is walking towards me with a hand full of bag before he’s coming closer and taking a seat next to me. “I was going to Jieun’s room but the nurse said that she’s having a surgery now….is everything alright?”

 

I nody my head lightly before I’m taking a look at the operation room. “I just hope everything’s working out fine.”

 

“Did the donor match?”

 

“They said it matched 90%...I just hope nothing’s gone wrong.”

 

Doojoon nods his head before he’s giving me a can of soda from the bag that he brought before. I’m quickly drinking it before I mouthed thank you to him. At least someone’s here to accompany me right now.

 

“Chorong is saying a goodbye to you…she’s leaving once again.”

 

“Chorong? Where did she go?” I never had a chance to meet Chorong again since the last time we met. I’m not leaving Jieun’s side even one day, and I don’t know what’s going on with her.

 

“She’s going back to London. She said that everything is going to be fine in there and she said sorry….she shouldn’t have done that towards you and Jieun.”

 

“It’s alright….” I shook my head, “It’s in the past. I’m such a fool as well.”

 

Doojoon gives me a little pat on a shoulder before both of us are waiting for Jieun’s surgery to be done. But the surgery went a little too long that Doojoon has to say goodbye first. He had something to do that he can’t leave. The surgery took almost five hours before the green light is being switched off and the doctor is coming out from the surgery room.

 

“Is everything alright? How’s her condition?” I ask the doctor as soon as I approach him. I need to know every little detail of her condition.

 

She’s fine. The operation is working out fine. We just need to wait for Jieun’s body to adjust at the new organs. She’ll be move to her room now, you don’t have to worry and wait for Jieun to wake up.”

 

I nod my head as he excused himself before I see the nurses are taking Jieun towards her room. I’m following them right away. The nurses are leaving Jieun inside the room and I’m taking a seat beside her. There’s still an oxygen supply for her and some medical occupation near her to take everything that’s happening inside her body. I move a little bit closer towards her, before I’m holding her hand.

 

“Jieun-ah….” I’m trying to speak to her like what I’ve been doing for these past few weeks. “I know you can hear me…I just want you to wake up….I miss you, I miss you so much until my heart hurt. I really am miss you, miss your voice, I miss your smile, I miss everything about you…don’t you miss me?”

 

I’m taking a deep breath as I’m trying to hold the tears that I’ve been trying to hold these past few weeks as well. “I…I’m such a fool for not trying to believe you, not believe on our relationship. I know you’re angry towards me but…I just want you to punish me by hitting me or punching me…not like this Jieun-ah. I’m sorry Jieun-ah….”

 

I give a moment of pause as I’m looking at Jieun’s expression. But she didn’t move an inch, nothing changed on her face. “I love you, you know that right? I love you so much until it hurts me and tearing me apart. If you wake up later, I want you to marry me…I want you to become my wife. We can have a little family with three kids like you’ve been always want to. I will become a perfect husband and a good father. You want that too, right? So, please Jieun-ah…wake up. You’ve been sleeping for too long…..”

 

I’m watching her closely one more time but she didn’t budge or move or any movement is being seen on her. I’m leaving out a heavy sighed before I’m placing her hand on the bed again. It’s probably the best idea to leave her alone today. I’m standing up from my seat and about to leave the room when I heard a sound is coming from the monitor.

 

I’m quickly running towards her and pressing the nurse button while looking at her. I can see a little movement on her hand and I can’t believe what I saw. The nurse is quickly getting inside with a doctor as well, before one of a nurse is pushing me to wait outside to let the doctor did his job. I’m looking at her from a window but I can’t see it clearly what’s happening inside the room.

 

I’m waiting outside and I really am sure that Jieun’s hand was moving before. I’m walking around before I see a doctor is coming outside from the room and he’s smiling lightly, “You probably want to see her, Yoseob-ssi….”

 

“What’s wrong with Jieun? Is she alright?”

 

“You may want to check on by yourself.”

 

I’m nodding my head before I’m getting inside the room. One of the nurses is still inside the room to check on the medical occupation while I’m getting closer. I’m taking a look on Jieun and I’m surprised to see that Jieun is finally opening her eyes. She’s moving her head to the side and a little smile is being formed on her face. “Yoseob-ah….”

 

I’m coming closer to her before I’m holding her hands, too scared that she will close her eyes again. I don’t want her to leave me again. “Jieun-ah…are you alright? Do you get hurt? Do you need something? I will—“

 

“No, I’m fine….it’s alright.”

 

Her voice is still a little bit weak as I know that it’s the effect from the surgery and of course because she’s been sleeping for almost two weeks. She’s holding my hands tighter than before, as she’s smiling to me again. “I heard everything…even when I sleep I heard everything. Thank you Yoseob-ah….”

 

“You he-heard it?” I’m looking at her before I’m caressing her cheek, “Everything?”

 

“Everything. And the part that you asked me to get married with you….”

 

“So…what do you think? Do you want it?”

 

Jieun is looking at me as she’s trying as hard as she can to smile a little wider than before. She’s nodding her head lightly before she’s caressing my hand. “I do, Yoseob-ah.”

 

I’m smiling widely before I’m standing up from my seat and kiss her forehead lightly. Everything is just out of my mind as I can’t hide my emotion. Jieun is finally waking up from her long sleep and she said that she wants to marry me, and that’s the most important thing to me.

 

Our love isn’t just an imaginary love….it’s a real and it will forever like this.