The War Has Begin

You're My SHINee Boy!

 

 

L’s POV

“ Choi Minho? Who is he?” Suzy looks so tired by running. She drag me outside the gym. What’s wrong with her? She stop for a while to inhaling her breath.

“ Okay,here. Do you still remember the guy that bumped into me and you brought me to the infirmary room?” She slowly asked me. I thought for a minute.

“ I remembered the accident but I don’t saw his fae clearly. Wae?” I wiped my face with a towel. She interrupts my basketball practice.

“ He is the one that helped Yuri last night! He is ‘that jerk’ that Yuri always called him!” Suzy hold my hand. She really wants to me to remember the guy.

“ Haaa arasso. I will find out who is that ‘Choi Minho’. Now go back to your class and calm yourself down.” I pat Suzy’s head. She just nodded her head.  This is getting serious. If Yuri called ‘that jerk’ to that Minho,that’s mean Yuri hates him. Why I didn’t know about this matter? Herm. I shall asked Wooyoung about this.

............................................................................................................................................

I went back to the gym to find Wooyoung. And I found him. He SLEEPS? On the bench?! What the.. I moved his body to the left and right. He still sleeping.

“ Wooyoung-ah! Yaa! Wake up!” I pinched his cheek.

“ Ish. Don’t bother my beauty sleep. You go practicing.” WHAT?! He asked me to go to practice meanwhile he is sleeping here? Haha no way! I went in to the store room and took the pail that has been filled with the soap. I can’t stand it anymore, Wooyoung. I poured the water to him. Haha. SPLASHH!

“ Kyaaa! Yoshh! Boya?! What is this? Ewww~ My eyes! HURT!” Wooyoung wake up immediately and ran to the toilet. Kahkah. Serves him right! 5 minutes later,Wooyoung came to me. Keke. ^^

“ Why are you doing that? I’m sleeping you know.” He sat besides me.

“ I want to tell and ask you something. But you ignoring me. So that’s why I poured the soap. Hehe.” He just shaking his head.

“ Okay,what is it?”

“Here. Do you know Choi Minho?” I looked through his eyes carefully.

“ Ohh that guy. I don’t know. Wae?” His answers make me shocked.

“ What? The way you say just like you know him. You’re wasting my time.” I threw the towel  to his face. It’s useless to asked him. Cehh. I went out from the gym and went straight to my class. I still have to investigate about Minho.

 

Minho’s POV

Why are everybody keeps saying my name? Choi Minho here,Choi Minho there? What? Now I’m a superstar in this school? Haha. Something interrupts my imagination. Are they know about Yuri’s accident last night? Or they already know that I saved her? Ohh shoot! Now I get it! I’m a fast thinker. Keke. No wonder my classmates keeps staring at me and whispering to each other. Argh! I keep my head down so that other students won’t recognise me. Then I don’t know how I bumped into someone’s shoulder.

“ Sorry.” He said.

“ It’s okay.” I answered him. He stares at me and he’s kinda shocked when he looked at my name tag. No! Not again! Please don’t say that he will shout my name.

“ You?! Choi Minho? That jerk?!” Yes,yes I’m ‘that jerk’. Ehh how did he know my nicknames? Who is he?

“ Who are you?” I asked him.

“ I’m Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L. So you’re the one that saved Yuri last night?”  A.k.a L? Haha. I don’t know him but he knows that ugly doll.  So he must be her friend!

“ Yes. It’s me.” I walked past him. I’m tired by people keep asking me the same questions eventhough they never asked. Haha.

“ I can tell why Yuri called you a jerk.” I stopped. I turned back to him.

“ What’s wrong with you huh? I don’t even know you.” I have to say it again. I’m taller than him. Keke.

“ Look at yourself. You’re messy. You didn’t tucked in your clothes and you looked so bad. How come you saved Yuri?” He laughed.  Is there any funny things at me?

“ So what huh? Don’t judge me if you’re not a judge. (Paramore’s Song.) If you’re really Yuri’s friend,why don’t you helped her? Why don’t you asked her where she wanna go that night? Do you care? It was just a coincidence when I walked that area. If I wasn’t there,you might lose your friend. And want to know what? I don’t even know why I’m expalaining all this to you! Yuri is nothing to me okay?!” I left him without words. Some of the students stare at me. Maybe they want to hear the explaination from me and they did! Great! Erghh. Why did I helped her? 

 

Guyss! Sorry for the late update for this chap! 

It's because of the system down on AFF so i lost Chap 9 but luckily i saved it in my lappy. Keke.

So I just copy and paste. Haha. I know this chap are so short but for the 10 and 11 will be a little longer.

Thanks again to all my subscribers,commentators and friends!

Do read and comments!