Who's That Jerk?

You're My SHINee Boy!

Yuri's POV

" Oh God! We're totally late. L,hurry up!" Suzy and I waited for L on our own bicycle.

" Erghh Suzy, I'm really sure that today we're gonna pick up rubbish on the field as our punishment for being late." I said in a loud voice to let L hear it.

" Okay,let's go!"

Three of us speed up our bicycle. I've never been punish in my entire life before. Everybody thinks me as their role model but if they know that i'm late what should i do? Aaaaa. 5 minutes later,we arrived in front of the school gate and guess what? The school gate is already closed and there is two prefects waiting for us. OH GREAT!

" You guys are late. Write down your names here." One of the prefect with sunglasses hand me the notebook. This is the first time ever! L! You're gonna pay this! While I wait for Suzy and L writing their names,suddenly there's a boy walked towards us. But he looked so err charming or what? Why his expressions so calm eventhough he's late?

" YOU! MINHO! Everyday you're late. I'm sick watching your face and your name in this book. But it's okay,because today you're gonna have friends to face some punishment." The same prefect said. I'm quite shocked.

" Ohh you sick? Go to clinic then. Aaa they're not my friend. I don't even care with whom I will facing the punishment. Just tell me the punishment and i'll go. ALONE."

Wooo this boy,Minho is so rude! Well it's true that we're not his friends but erghh he is just annoying. He's not even rude or annoying but he is so selfish. I should call him a jerk. Haha.

" Aaaaa i'm tired." L mumbled himself. Huh. This is all his fault. Pheww! The field was full with rubbish. Err forget it. Kikiki.

*At the cantin.

I don't feel I want to eat anything today. Maybe just a drink. Then somehow I saw someone that I know. But no so well. Oh! That jerk. Haha. I saw Suzy coming towards me with a bowl of soup and a glass of syrup. Just then!

" KYAAA!!"

I know that voice. It's Suzy. Wait a minute. What happen with her? I mean why that jerk is beside her?

" What have you done? My food!" I ran to Suzy. Her clothes were fulled with oil from the soup and she got wet. I helped her to get up and she seems like she's gonna cry. O o!

" Suzy,what's wrong?"

" That boy,he bumped into me and just leave without saying sorry to me! Yuri,it's hot!" Of course it's hot. Pity her. I know she's really hungry. I asked L to bring her to the infimary room. That jerk! I'm gonna teach you!

" Yaa! You jerk! Where do you think you going?!" I pulled the jerk's clothes to make him stop.

" Me? What?! Hey,let go of my clothes!"

" No! I'm not until you aplogizing to my friend that you've bumped before." I'm yelling at him. Some of the students just watchd us from their sit with silence.

" WHAT?! NO! Why I have to apologise to that silly girl? She's the one who are not carefully walked!!" Now he's yelling at me. I'm quite shocked at a moment. EH wait! Did he just called Suzy silly? SHOOT!

" Hey! My friend is not silly. You better watch your mouth you dirty jerk! Just apologise to her and this thing will be end here." I just hoping that he will agree with my suggestion. I need to show to other students that I'm a good example in this school. Hehe.

" Dirty jerk?! You want to know what? You're the most uggliest person that I've ever met. and I'm not going to apologise to her or anybody! Just mind your own business please. By the way,I've got a new nicknames for you. Hurm,it's UGLY DOLL. Quite simple but it's suit for you. Bye!" He stare at me like his eyes got a laser and he just walked away. Erghh I hate him! I hate him till I die! I've never met a jerk like him! How dare him to call me ugly doll? MINHO! JUST WAIT!

 

Minho's POV

" Dirty jerk?! You want to know what? You're the most uggliest person that I've ever met. and I'm not going to apologise to her or anybody! Just mind your own business please. By the way,I've got a new nicknames for you. Hurm,it's UGLY DOLL. Quite simple but it's suit for you. Bye!" I stared her with my eagle eyes and left. She called me a dirty jerk? Ceit! She don't know who I am! Since I don't know her names,I better just continue with that 'ugly doll'name. Haha. Erghh I hate History subject! Please! I want to go home! I'm bored already. Sometimes I feel sleepy and I'll sleep on the desk. No one cares about me because they scared of me. Haha! I'm quite a bad boy in this school.

* At Home.

As soon as I lay down on my bed,there's a knock at my door. Such a disturber!

" Hey,let's go eat. Mom cooked your favourite dish!" Onew,my stepbrother said. I don't know why but I hate him. I don't want any relation with him but I can't. My mom married with his father.

" Just eat without me. I'm not hungry." I'm tuning in the music louder so that I'm not gonna hear any words from Onew. He just looked down and closed the door properly. Why he still treat me nicely eventhough he knows that I hate him so much?! Erghh.

" Minho.." I know that voice. It's my mom. I slow down the music and get up from the bed. My mom sits beside me.

" You're not hungry?" I just nodding my head. I don't know but when my mom is around,I just feel good and safe. She knows everything about what i did at school.

" If you hungry,tell me okay." She hold my hand. I can feel the warmth. Then she leave. I lay down again and started to feel sleepy. Maybe tomorrow gonna be a good day. Who knows?