New Friend,New Life

You're My SHINee Boy!

 

 

Yuri’s POV

I fell warmth in his embrace. Suddenly I stop crying. My life should go on isn’t it? I need to relax my mind.

“ Wanna be my friend?” Minho stretch out his hand. Erk. I hesitated. I don’t know.

“Hey,if you’re agree,you’re the first girl to be my ‘jerk’ friend.” I chuckled. Now without hesitation,I take his hands as in agreement. I took the right path right? I mean,at least I got a new friend. And I have to start a new life. Minho look so sincere this time. He won’t hurt me. I can feel it.

*In the class

I saw Suzy. I headed to my place and packed all of my things and move to another sit.

“Where are you going?” Suzy asked me. My ehart is so hurt. Why does she still want to talk to me?

“To another sit.” My answer is short.

“ Geundae wae?”

“I don’t want to sit with a liar.” I left her and sit behind Tiffany’s. She give me a weird gaze. I try to explain to Fany but it’s not the right time. I sat with Baekhyun. He is more nicer.

Suzy’s POV

“I don’t want to sit with a liar.” Her words is make my heart so aching. I didn’t mean to lie to her. I miss to talk to her. Ergh. I concentrate in class. I keep looking at Yuri. She is totally mad. I never saw this side of her. Even if I did,it’s not about ME AND l. This is the first time I had a fight with Yuri. I need to find L on recess later.

*In the canteen

I find L with Wooyoung. I asked Woooyoung to go because I need to say something with L.

“Myungsoo-yah. Eottoke? Yuri even move her place to Baekhi. She says she don’t want to sit with a liar.”

“ We are a liar. We deserves this. We lied.” Myungsoo said. He just facing to the front. He didn’t looked at me.

“But we don’t deserves that.” I pointed my fingers to someone that I knew. It’s Yuri. But she’s with Minho. Myungsoo gives out a sigh. Yuri looks happy. Or she tries to be happy without me and Myungsoo?

“Looks like she got a new friend doesn’t she? The jerk that she hates before becomes her friends.” I said. I felt so mad. At least she can find any other friends except that jerk. Minho doesn’t deserves a good friend like Yuri. Yuri saw me and Myungsoo. I tried to wave amd smile to her but she give me a side long glance. I just keep my head down. I know I deserves all this. I didn’t know that it will turn out like this. I shouldn’t liking Myungsoo from the start.

“She will not be last long with that jerk.” L said.

“Do you still likes her Myungsoo? Eventhough she hates us now?”

“Yea. I’ll always love her. Sorry Suzy. I can’t except your...”

No gwaenchana.” I cut his words. I know what is he gonna say. It may hurts me but Yuri is more important now.

“We need Yuri back,L.” I held L’s hands.

L’s POV

“We need Yuri back.”She held my arms. I looked at her. I know sne loves Yuri so much. So do I.

“Yes. We will. But let’s just give her some time nae?” I pat Suzy’s head. I left her. From far,I can saw Yuri eat with Minho. They do looks happy. Yuri,I’m sorry for loving all this time. I promise to myself that I’m gonna take you back from that jerk......................... and return to me and Suzy. I will Yuri. I WILL.

“Yaa,gwaenchana?” Wooyoung interrupts my imagination. He sat next to me. At least I got Wooyoung.

“Herm,yes.”

“ I just knew about this,so what are you going to do now? Wooyoung asked me.

“ I don’t know yet. Still,I have to apologise to her.”

“ Ohhkay. Hey,listen I’m here. Tell me if you got problems nae?” He pat my shoulder and left. I create a fake smile.

 

Minho’s POV

Now I become Yuri’s friend. Erk. Wherever we go,we go together. Like just now,both of us went to the canteen together. I don’t know what do I feel now. Yuri seems happy or maybe not. I saw L and Suzy. They talked together. They gave me a weird glance. Well,I know that I’m not deserve to be friends with Yuri.

“Wanna come to my house today?” A sudden questions from Yuri. Lol.

“What do you mean by that? Don’t say that...” I started to think negatively. Haha.

“ Yaa! What are you thinking? Let’s have dinner with my parents tonight. I wanna introduce my new ‘BFF’,eventhough my mom knows about you already.” Keke. New BFF? How fast. I treat her so bad before. She is a nice girl. Chincaa.

“Ohh aaa arasso.” I smile to her. She smiled back. Heeee.

*At home

“I’m back.” I said while I change the slippers. I saw my mom and Onew in the kitchen. They looked totally happy. I sighed.

“ Ehh,Minho-yah,go change your clothes and later come down.” My mom said. I nodded. I walked in to my room and hurl my bag to the bed. What shall I wear to Yuri’s house tonight? Herm. I rummage through my closet. I’m not good in this kind of thing. Lol Minho. This is just a dinner. Not a date. Pft. What are you thinking about? Haha. I took out all of my clothes and started to choose. It’s so many. But I don’t know. Why do I feel so nervous? Damn it! Her parents already knew about me. So what am I nervous about? Someone knocked my door. It’s Onew. My mood is changed immediately.

“Woahh. Are you going anywhere tonight?” He asked me.

“Herm. Got dinner at my friend’s house.”

“You got a problem in choosing outfit don’t you?” I just scratching my head. Ergh.

“ Need my help?”

“Do you know about fashion?” I asked him. Somehow I don’t feel cold towards him.

“Dangyonghaji. I’m a fashion addict. Nah,you should wear this one with that one. Ehh no no. You look good with this one.” Onew busy picking the clothes for me. I just sat on the floor while waiting. I’m bored. I think we’re going to be a little more ccloser this time. And it’s all about FASHION!

“Nah! You’re gonna wear this tonight.!” He hand out the outfit to me. Herm not bad. LOL.

“Thanks.” He smile to me. Whatever. I need to get ready for tonight.

 

Erghhh at last. An update. Lol. Sorry for the late update. I just finished my final exam. So now i'm quite free. Thank GOD. Hahaha. I'll try to update the next chap tomorrow if i can. Thanks to all my subscribers and friends! Do read and comments! :)