Big Fight

You're My SHINee Boy!

 

L’s POV

I’m still mad about Minho being at Yuri’s home yesterday. Ergh? Should I just confess to Yuri about my real feelings towards her? I’m confused right now. What should I do now? I’m just afraid if Minho trying to take Yuri away. But no way Yuri’s gonna choose or like him right? My mood is down today. Am I too jealous or something? I need Wooyoung.

“ Wooyoung-ah!” I called him as he make a way to the field.

“ Wae? Aaaa I know. This is must because of Yuri right?”

“Yea.” He knows me too well. I love you Wooyoung! Lol.

“ You know,yesterday Minho came to Yuri’s house. He even helped her mom. Ergh that really hurts me.” I complained to Wooyoung just like a little girl that lost her ice cream. Haha.

“ Aww~ Pity you. But not just that. Yuri even accompany him back to the supermarket and they looked so close.”

“ Wooyoung-ah! Are you trying to make me more angry? Do you have to tell me about that? Ergh.” Gosh. Wooyoung,wooyoung. I’m surprised for Wooyoung’s word.

“They looked so close”

No way. Yuri must be acting. She hated him and he hates her. I shoo Wooyoung. It’s useless to talk to him earlier. Cehh. As I walked in front of the canteen,I saw Minho. I don’t know but when I saw his face,I started to feel so angry. I stop him.

“ You! Stay away from Yuri or else” I’m staring straight to his eyes.

“Hmphh. Or else what?” He tries to to ignore me but i pulled his shirt. I’m still not satisfied with him.

“Don’t try to make a mess with me!” He said. Hoo. I’m scared. Haha. You say that you hates Yuri but why you still hanging around with her?” I will do anything for Yuri. I won’t let anybody to hurt her.

“ Hanging? Mitcheosseo? It’s up to me okay? What? You’re jealous? Boo! I know you like her!” oo! He’s yelling at me. How dare he can say that to me? Of course I’m jealous.

“Yes. I’m jealous. And I like her! So what? Just stay away from her!”

“Try me!” I can’t stand it anymore. I send him my precious puch to his face. Yes. Serves you right. You deserves that.

“ Stop it L!” I heard Yuri’s voice. OMG! Has she heard everything? Wait,Minho planned all this. He says about the jealous thing so that Yuri and Suzy heard me. WTH! I punched Minho’s face once again. Minho tries to punch me but Yuri stopped him.

“ What is all this mean,L? I mean,I thought you likes Suzy because she likes you. But why do you say that you likes me? Don’t talk rubbish KIM MYUNGSOO.” This is the first time Yuri’s face so serious. Ehh what? Suzy likes me? What the?

“Suzy likes me? No way Yuri-ah. Can’t you see that I likes you since we’re friends?” I held Yuri’s hands. She feel so confused and kept staring to Suzy and me.

“No! No! Stop it! Suzy,what’s this? You likes him and he likes me? This is all nonsense.”

“Aniya Yuri-ah. He really likes you. I knew since Minho came to your house. From that,I can sse that he really likes you.”

 

Yuri’s POV

No way! This is not a dream right? How could L? Erghh.

“Suzy-ah,why don’t you tell me about this before? And and L! You can’t likes me! I mean there’s no way you likes me!” I yelled to him like crazy. Keh. I’m so confused and mad right now. Minho is still on the floor while his lips kept bleeding.

“No! I didn’t mean to! Yuri,please listen to me first! Jehbal!” L held my hands again.

“Shireo! Let me go! I’m mad right now. Leave me alone. Suzy,I trust you all this time. I even helped you about L. But this is what you repay to me? And L,I just don’t know what to say! Don’t talk to me and come to my house anymore!” I helped Minho to get up.

“So you want to call off our friendship? And being friends with that jerk?” L said to me. I don’t know what to do anymore.

“If yes,so what? At least this jerk doesn’t lying to his friends. Ohh call off? FINE!” I left Suzy and L behind. I’m going to burst! I hold Minho’s arm to bring him to the infirmary room. I just make a silent. I still can’t believed what I’ve just heard from L’s and Suzy’s mouth. L likes me and Suzy likes L. What’s the point the three of us be a BFF? Haishh. I just watching Minho been treated by the nurse in the room. Quite a big bruise. Keh.

“Mian.” I said while I keep my head down. I didn’t dare to stare him in the eyes. I’m too embarrassed by L and Suzy’s sudden behaviour.

“For what?”

“Everything. That’s the only word that I can say right now.” My eyes started to tearing. Damn!

“Nahh,it’s okay. I’ve used to all this bruises thing. Haha.” He try to make me smile but I guess it’s not the right time. And yes! My tears are dropping. Grr! I never felt this sad before. For 13 years I’ve been together with Suzy and L. I cried non-stop. My heart is just so pain!

“Err hey,don’t cry.” Minho sat next to me. Jyeah! How come I will not cry about this thing? Erghh Yuri-ah! When he ask me to stop crying,I feel want to shed more tears. My tears are just like a flood coming attack the village. LOL.

“Don’t you have nothing to say? You must be thinking ‘fantastic’ words to badmouth to me right? You must be happy right now. I’m arguing with my no,ex best friends.”

“What are you talking about? Yes. I do have something to say. Just stop crying! I hates when a girl crying. That’s all.” He’s yelling at me. I don’t know what is going with me right now. I’m just too emotional. He sat next to me and put his hands around my shoulder.

“I,I don’t have any friends now. I lost all of my BFF.”

“No,no. Err at least you got one jerk friend like me. Hee.” I looked to his face. Why is he so good to me suddenly?

“A jerk friend? Hmph.” I sighrd. But still crying.

Minho’s POV

I looked into her teary eyes. I can see how heartbroken she is. I don’t have other choices. I slowly pull her into my embrace. I can heard her sniffing. Why do I feel that I have to help her?She is different. I should be happy about this I don’t. It’s not my fault either. Well,eventhough I’ve once said that I won’t help her anymore after the accident,but in this case,it’s totally different. Should I help her and be her jerk friend? I’m just confused.

 

 

Gahhh. At last,I make an update. LOL. Thanks to the subscribers and everyone!

Do read and comments!