I'm HAPPY Enough

You're My SHINee Boy!

*In the dance practice room

I raise up the I Got A Boy by SNSD in the speaker. It’s good to dance with that song. I’m all alone in this room. All the other kids busy with their own class but I’m busy with this. I started to warming up my body. I make a stretching so that my muscles won’t be surprised. Lol. I make my first step. I dance really hard. The body waves and everything. The choreo for this song is so addictive. Furthermore,it’s SNSD  who dance for it. Whoop. So smexy. Lol. I keep sweating.

“ Ehh Yuri-ah!” I stopped my move. I heard someone calling me. Damn it! It’s Suzy. Ergh. I ignored her at first but when she walks towards me,ishh. I kept dancing and facing to the mirror. What is she doing in here? Ruining my mood.

“Erm,don’t you have something to talk with me?”

“No.” My cold answer. Well,it is true that I don’t have nothing to say or talk to her. Wasting my time. I changed the song to the Like This song. I raise up the volume up on purpose because I don’t want to hear any words from her. And again,I keep dancing. Suddenly the music stops. What the heck? Suzy turned off the volume. My anger suddenly started to burst out.

“What is wrong with you?! Don’t disturb me.” I walked towards her and she moved back a little.

“ Err no. Mian. I’m just,erm Yuri I miss you.I’m so sorry for everything. I want you back.” Haha. I’m chuckled. Miss? Sorry? Lol.

“Are you kidding me? Want to know something? I don’t miss you and I don’t want to be back with you. Such a liar. Go.” I asked her to leave the practice room because the more I see her face,i hate her more. The pain is still in my heart. I can’t forget about it.

“No,no Yuri. Jehbal. I’m really sorry. I know L feel the same. Yuri,please. Don’t be like this. Minho is not good for you.”

“Then are you good enough for me? Listen,Minho is my BFF now. Go Suzy. I don’t want to hate you more. Stop being childish.” I suddenly slow down my voice. I’m tired already. She still not leaving. Erghh. Can’t she understand my condition right now? All this thing happen so quickly. I mean,it’s not a good time to accept her apologetic yet. I’m still mad.

“New BFF? Maldoh andwae! Yuri! You can’t leave me. I need you. What are you going to do about our past? We have a good time! I won’t leave until you said that you forgive me.”

“Past is past! Forget about it Suzy! Why now you want to regret about this?! I want you to know something. I’m happy right now. Okay?! I’m happy without you and L! Ohh and if you don’t want to leave,I’ll leave. We’re done here. Bye.” I walked out from the practice room. My tears suddenly dropping out. I’m hurt. Too hurt. When I looked to her face,it makes my heart feels so painful! It’s useless to cry about her and L now. Like I already said,I’m happy now. With Minho. I am right? I know. I sat on the bench infront of the lab room. I don’t know what am I thinking.

“Woot,hi clown!”

 

Minho’s POV

As I walked I saw Yuri on the bench. She must from the dance practice room. But why is she kinda dreaming?

“Woot,hi clown!”  I waved to her. But she does not make any respond. I waved infront of her face. Then she realised.

“Eh you. Hi! Wait,what did you just called me?”

“Oh clown.”

“What?! How dare you to called me that?” She hit my back. Haha. Her expression was changed.

“No,it’s just because your nose was red. Like a clown. Haha.” Then she quickly looked at the mirror and gave me a death stare. Lol.

“Why?” I asked her. She then came next to me while making a weird face.

“Why what?”

“Why were you crying?”

“Ehh how do you..err aaa it’s nothing.” She don’t want to tell me. Herm. She must be crying because of L or Suzy.

“ Really? Okay then. I’ll wait for you after school.” I left. She smiled to me. I went to the staffroom to passed up some books. Ohoo I changed a lot since I friend with Yuri. Lol. It’s like a new me. Herm. I saw Wooyoung in the staffroom. I walked past by him. But he called me.

“ What?”

“ Ermm I just hope that Yuri will accept L and Suzy back.” He said. I looked around because there are some teachers might heard us. I don’t want any problem.

“Listen. What’s the point you told me all this? Go tell to Yuri. I’m not gonna help you or anybody. She’s the one who decide this.” I left him. I don’t care. Yuri might accept them back but maybe not for now I guess. Everybody thinks that I’m the reason Yuri didn’t friends with L and Suzy. I don’t want to think about it. They don’t know the real fact. So they can say whatever they want because all of that are not true at all.

If this new side from me can make me much better,then it’s good. But why is there some people can’t accept it? I know I’m bad before. Well,erm even now. Haha.

“ Yuri-ah,are you done?” I’m leaning by the wall while waiting Yuri packing her things.

“ And here goes here. And yup! I’m done. Let’s go!” She smile brightly. When both of us wants to step out from the class,suddenly we saw L. He is infront of us. With his stare. Such a small eyes. Lol. I looked to Yuri and her face slightly changed. The bright smile is disappeared.

“You happy?” Weird question from L. Such a weirdo. I can see that Yuri is like stuttering and bit her lip.

“ Erm,yes. I AM happy.” Then she looked at me. Why? I didn’t say anything. Keh.

“ Glad to know that. I’m happy if you are happy.” He left. Lol. They both talking as if I’m not exist that time. Herm. Yuri keep her head down.

“ Why must you said something that you don’t mean it?” I asked her.

“ I mean it. I do mean it. Let’s just go home.” Now I know. Yuri is the type that loves to be a secretive person. The way she looked at L,I know she still loves her ex BFF. 

 

Yayyyy finally updated~~Lalalaa. Sorry for the long wait. Huwaaaa. *bows*

I don't know why but the next two chaps will be so sad. Lol. 

Do read and comments! Sorry if there are so many grammatical or spelling errors. I did not make a double check. Kekeke.

Have some BaekYeol moments here!