Choi Minho!

You're My SHINee Boy!

Minho’s POV

I keep inhaling and exhaling this morning. I don’t know why I feel so nervous. What should I say to that ugly doll’s form teacher? She totally will not believe me. Hurm. I’m quite  frustrated about last night. I suppose to have fun but in the end,I’m saving that ugly doll’s life. On the other side,Onew keep asking me where did I went last night.

Minho’s Flashback

I went straight to my house after get some drinks at Yuri’s house. I keep thinking about Yuri’s mom favour. Eeotokke? Haishhh. Before I able to open the door,Onew’s face was infront of me.

“ Where did you go just now? Look at the time!” He yelled at me. Shoot!

“ So what? It’s up to me where I want to go! I have my own life!” I’m yelling back at him and push him aside so I can step in to the house.

“ Yes,you have your own life but it’s dangerous out there!”

“ Hmphh who cares huh?!!” I make a step closer to him. I’m taller than him.^^

“ Me!” Since when he cares about me? Yekk!

“ Haha funny. Who are you to care about me huh? Mom and dad are not at home now.You can’t report to them.”

“ I’m your brother,Minho.” I fed up to hear any words from him and I went to the stairs.

“ CHOI MINHO!” He yells my name for the first time. My anger limit is at the maximum now.

“ You’re just my STEP BROTHER! Get outta my life!” I don’t care anymore. I don’t know what’s wrong with him tonight.

End of flashback.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*At the school

I walked slowly in the staffroom looking for Mrs. Park,that  ugly doll’s form teacher. I found her.

“ Erm,annyeonghaseyo. May I talk to you for a minute?” I talked to her with a deep voice. I never being like this before.

“ What is it Choi Minho-shi?” She put her pen down to listen.

“ Erm,actually..like this. Herm. Yuri’s mom is the one who wants me to tell you this. Yuri is absent today eh maybe not just today because she have to go to the police station to make a report.” Why am I sound like a kid? Eww!

“ For what Choi Minho-shi? Tell me the truth.”

“ Last night,she nearly been err. Been . I..I sa..saved her.” I’m stuttering too much now. Shoot! Relax Minho. Relax.

“ Herm. Choi Minho-shi,this is the first time you don’t lie.” Ehh what did she mean by that?

“ Dae?”

“ Actually I already know the story. Yuri’s mom already call me before you came. She thought you’ve told me and I want to see that whether you’re lying or not.” OMGG! Embarassing! Where should I hide my face now?

“ Ohh really? Err erm I gotta go now. Thank you.” I bowed to Mrs Park and she smiled. I still remember her words.

“this is the first time you don’t lie.”

Erghh! This is awkward. She’s right. Why didn’t I lie? Yuri is my enemy. Well maybe because of her mom. I just do this for her mom. Not Yuri okay?

 

Suzy’s POV

Pity Yuri. L already told me about last night. I can’t believe it. I’m bored without Yuri.

“ Hey,Suzy-ah,Wooyoung winked at me just now! Keke. ^^” Ehh where did she come from? I didn’t see her just now. Haha.

“ He winked at you? Ohh great.” I gave her a smile. Then she left. I leaned at the wall infront of my classroom and then I heard some girls gossiping.

“ Hey do you hear it? It was Choi Minho!” A girl with specky says.

“ Chincaa? That Choi Minho? I can’t believe it! He never helps people.” The girl beside her said.

“ Yes,it’s him. I can’t believe it either. But poor Yuri. Why must that Minho?”

Ehh jakkaman! I heard Yuri’s name. What are they talking about?! Choi Minho? I know that name. Never helps people? What is this?! I make a silent for a while. But my brain can’t stop thinking. And somehow.

“ Seolma!” I screamed. I ran to find L.

“ L! L! I know who is the guy!”

“ Woah,woah. Calm down. Who is the guy what?” L asked me. I almost ran out of breath.

“ The guy who was helped Yuri! It’s Choi Minho!” I yelled at him.

“ Choi Minho? Who is he?” How come he can forgot? I have to tell him! Right away!

 

To be continued..

Sorry for the late update again.

This chap was been titled as 'Choi Minho' because as you can see that 'Choi Minho's' name have been said so many times. ^^

Sorry for the bad grammar. Is it too short? Keke.

Thanks to my subscribers,commenters and my friends! :)