Chapter 1 ( Pillow talk!)

You're My SHINee Boy!

Yuri's POV

"Yaa! Give it back to me" I'm yelling towards L and Suzy because they were trying to running away with my bicycle's key. Erghh. Why they always doing this childish thing? It's not even funny. I mumbled to myself.

" Woo try to catch me! Suzy,here!" L throw the key to Suzy and she jumped a little and she got the key.

" Guys,c'mon. It's not funny. Fine then,I'll walk home." I'm making a sulking face and trying to walk one step at a time hoping for both of them calling my name so i could stop. But they still goofing around.

" You guys don't want to persuade me?" I said.

" Haha ofcourse not. You always did the same trick. If we trying to fooling around with you,then you just say ' I'll walk home' Hahahaha!" L impersonate me. Kahkah. Well,is there a trick that i possible think? Hihi. At last,three of us went back home fulled with happiness and L still impersonate me. I love my friends. We've been together for a very long time. Since we're 7 and that's how our BFF relationship getting started. Everywhere we go,we always got together. Tonoght, my house will having a pajama's party but L insist me to invite him. HAHA. So,Suzy and I decided to invite him over my house. This pajama's party is gonna be different than others because there will be a boy joining us!

* 8.30 P.M

" Yuri-ah,your friends are here!" My mom calling me from the kitchen. Oh great! Here they come! The pajama's party will be crazy tonight! Yeah!

I opened up the door and my eyes couldn't stop looking at L pajama's. He's wearing a pink pajamas with a rabbit ear's headband on his head. Haha how cute! I can't stop laughing. I know this is Suzy's ideas.

" What? I know i'm cute. Let's go." L is the frst one to step in to my house. Suzy and I making a high-five together.

" So,what is our first activities?" L asking me instead of Suzy who is just beside him.

" Suzy,tell him." I was so busy finding something in my drawer.

" Ohh the most important thing to do in pajama's party is....... NAIL POLISHING!! YAY!" Suzy and I screaming out loud because we are too happy.

" OH MY GOD! NO WAY! I'M NOT DOING THAT THING!" L said with a shocked face.

" You have to! But,if you don't go home then." Suzy say it with a relax expression.

 

L's POV

OHMY GOD! NO WAY! I'M NOT DOING THAT THING!" I said. Erk. Serves me right. I'm the one who insisting to join the party.

"" You have to! But,if you don't go home then." Suzy replied. I'm shocked with her answer. I felt a regret for a minute.

" Fine. I'll do it." Maybe it's fun. WHo knows? I should try it.

" So what color do you want? We only got blue and pink. I've lost the others. Hehe." Yuri sit infront of me with the two bottles in her hand. She suggest me just two colors?

" Herm,since i'm a boy,i'll pick the blue one."

" Ehh blue? Wait. Now I realised that the blue one is nearly finished so we should take the pink one." Yuri said in a confident voice.

" WHAT?!! But why now you just realise it? You should know before the party started!" I try to yelling at her but I can't. She just so cute.

" Sory but now just i know about it." I'm nodding my head. Is this the reality that you guys want? Haha.

" Aaaaaa I think the color is just enough for you L." Suzy says while she wipe my nail.

" You're so lucky to have it L. We didn't get a chance to wear it." Suzy say a word again. What is my luck today? It's not fair! I'll get embarrased when I go to school tomorrow. Oh no!

 

Yuri's POV

Hahaha poor L. Suzy and I can't stop laughing for tricking L. Well,it's just for fun. After finishing L's nail polishing,I my audio system out loud to dance! Suzy got really excited when I play the A-CHA song sang by the popular Kpop group,Super JUnior! Both of us dance the same step just like what Super Junor oppa did! But L can't dance along with us because he has to sit still and wait for the nail to dry. Kahkah! What he did is just synching the lyrics!

[All] Gyeolgug neon acha neon achahage doelgeol kkog acha
[Yesung] Imi ttae neuj-eo
[All] Jakkuman apa nan apa wae moleuna
[Yesung] Omichyeo na jichyeo nege gadhyeo

My mom knocked my door and guess what? She brings some snack to eat! Yahoo! Thanks mom! You're jjang! I grab all the snacks and opened it without any hesitation. Suzy feed some to L. This night is awesome!

" By the way L.nice nail!" Haha. Suzy and I just laughing out loud infront of him.

" Shut up! You guys planned it right? Erghh!" L started to angry. Who cares? Haha.

" WHATEVER!!" Suzy and I said together. So that night is just fulled with laughter and succeeding for tricking L. I think L will never joins any pajama's party after what we did to him. Kikiki. The three of us felt sleepy. So what else should we do? SLEEP!! That's the best thing ever! Haha. Suzy will be my companion meanwhile L will sleep in another room that's just beside mine. Can't wait for tomorrow sunshine!!

 

Do read and comments!

Sorry for my bad English. This is the first time I make an English FF.

Hope you guys will enjoy it! :)