Suprise Part 1

You're My SHINee Boy!

 

L’s POV

Suzy and I went to Yuri’s house today. For fun actually. Let’s forget about homework for a while. I already saw Yuri infront of her house gate waiting for us.

“ Guys! Let’s watch movies! I already bring out all the DVD’s and we can choose which one we wanna watch!” Yuri dragged both of us. Aww~ She’s so cute! Okay,she’s really bring out so many dvd’s. All of them has been arranged beautifully on the floor. Haha.

“So,Suzy-ah,what do you want to watch?” I asked Suzy. Her eyes are so busy looking through all the dvd’s.

“ Haa! I want Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!” She picked the dvd. Yuri and I just nodded because both of us knew that Suzy is a die-hard fan of Harry Potter.

“ Wait,I’ll go take the popcorn and some snacks for us!” Yuri ran to the kitchen. Suzy and I already ready sat on the sofa and waited for Yuri and let the movie begin!

*The movie has started

The three of us are so focused on the screen. Suzy and Yuri watched the movie while feeding their mouth with popcorn. Their eyes didn’t blink at all. Woahh.

“ Expelliarmus!” Suzy shouted next to me. What the?

“ Ssshhh! What are you murmuring about?” I whispered to her.

“ What? It’s a spell okay? It’s a spell to make the opponents’s wand drop.” I nodded my head. Ooh. Now I get it. Haha. She’s really fanatics with the movie. No wonder she knews all the spell.

 

Yuri’s POV

I don’t mind watching this movie. All the dvd’s that I bought actually the dvd’s that L and Suzy likes. Including me. Keke. The popcorn almost finish. I kept ate and ate. Haha. That’s mean the movie also near to the ! I hate Lord Voldermort! I threw the cushion to the screen. Haha.

“ Oit! What are you doing? Don’t be too emosional. I hates him too okay.” L picked up back the cushion and gave it to me.

“ Hee mian. I just want him to die. He will right?” I asked to L.

“ I don’t know either. Suzy-ah,he will die right?” L’s turn to asked to Suzy.

“ Sshh! Just watch it.” L gaves me a weird gaze. Haha. Suzy totally focus when she watch her favourite movie. Haishh. I heard a rang on my door. Maybe that’s my mom.

“ Suzy-ah,open the door!”

“ Okay. Wingardium Leviosaaa! Hah?” What’s wrong with Suzy? Why did she say ‘hah’ at the end of her sentence? She’s kinda shocked.

“ Suzy-ah,wae-yo? Who’s that? Isn’t it my mom?” I went to Suzy.

“ Yes,it’s your mom but she is with that jerk.” What the heck is going on here? What is he doing here with mom?

“ Mom! Err what is he doing here?” I asked my mom. She bought a lot of things from the supermarket.

“ Oh I saw Minho in the supermarket. I asked him a favour to bring some of the groceries things. Well,my only daughter are so busy at home right?” Great. My mom was teasing me. L come to me and his face was so mad. Erk. Please! Don’t have a fight here!

“ Aunty,let me help you.” L took some of the plastic bags from my mom’s hand and glance at me. I don’t like this. I followed L and Suzy to the kitchen. L put the plastic bags on the desk.

“ Yuri,why is he helping your mom now?” He’s kinda mad.

“ Err L,you already know right that he’s the one that helped me during that night? So my mom was so thankful to him I guess.” I tried to explained to L so that he can understood why.

“ Thankful? Well that’s okay but that’s mean he’s been here before right? Yuri-ah,you hates him but your mom doesn’t knows about it?” L was totally mad. Look at the way he speak already knew that he is mad. Erghh! My mom shouldn’t bring him to the house. Sent her to the front gate is enough already.

“ I know! I hates him. But my mom doesn’t know about our enemy-ish thing. I’m even shocked when I saw him earlier.” On that time,Minho and mom came to us. We make a silent. Minho just kept his head down. Is he pretend to be good again?

 

Minho’s pov

Three of them looked so shocked about my sudden appearance I guess. Haha. Well,I didn’t planned it either. That L gave me a weird stare. Hmph! I’m not scared at all.

“ Erm,aunty,Suzy and I better make a move now. Yuri,I’ll text you later.” Both of them went out from the house. L accidentally bumped my shoulder. Erghh! oo!

“ Yuri,Minho,you guys go for a chat first. Let me cook some dishes and Minho-shi,you’re gonna eat here for today.” Mrs Kwon said to me and Yuri. Ohh no!

“ Ahh err nae.” I just smile to her. So I sat with Yuri. There are some awkward moments between us. I just looked at the screen but the movie has ended. Haha.

“ What is your real intention actually? Yuri suddenly speak to me. For the first time,I looked her eyes to eyes. Her eyes herm.. Not so beautiful. Haha.

 

 

Yay! A short update from me. =.=' LOL.

ASDGHFJGFH! It's short. T.T

Erghh btw thanks too all my subscribers,commentators and friends.

I really appreaciate all the loves from you guys. Mmmuahhh! LOL.