Chapter 3 Sports Practice

You're My SHINee Boy!

L's POV

This evening will have a sport practice for the sports day next month. I can't wait for it. Err actually I can't wait to see Yuri this evening. She's gonna take part in swimming and running. She's the real ace. I want to practice basketball in the basketball hall with Wooyoung now. He already wait for me. He's a punctual person but not like me. Haha.

*At the basketball hall.

"You're late Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L! Do you know that your friend,Jang Wooyoung is waiting for you for 20 minutes and 18 seconds."  Wooyoung said while bouncing the ball towards me. Haha. He's funny. Just 20 minutes and he gat mad? Nonsense.

" Chillax bro! Okay,I'm sorry. I promise that I'm not going to be late again." I snatched the ball and make a goal to the net.

" Okay,promise is a promise. Hey,do you bring something?" Wooyoung comes towards me while I'm bouncing the ball.

" What?"

" I'm hungry. You should bring an ice cream or some snacks for me. I waiting for you in a long time." He complains to me.

" Huh. Not so long. Just 20 minutes. And I don't have time to buy those for you. After this, we'll go eat okay. It's my treat." I answered. He must say yes. He loves when people want to treat him. Haha.

Just the two of us in the basketball hall. The others can't come because they got an extra class. My passion is only for the basketball. I love basketball and I loves Yuri. Ehh! Did I just say that?! Hehe. I'm gigling myself.

" Yaa! Why you're smiling by yourself? Got crazy already?" Wooyoung startled me. Hehe.

" Ah shut up." I says to Wooyoung and passed the ball to him.

" Hey,it almost 3 p.m. Don't you want to look for Yuri? Haha."

" Oh ofcourse I want to find her. Ehh I mean,meet her. With Suzy. Err bye!" I left the hall while smiling happily. I know Yuri already arrived here.

 

Yuri's POV

Actually, I don't want to come today for the swimming and running practice because I've got a tons of homeworks to do! I need to finish it by this night for sure! I love HOMEWORK! Hehe. I'm dragging my both legs lazily and that time I saw L running towards me with a shining teeth. Haha. He should make a CF for Colgate.

" Yuri-ah! You're here. I knew it." L said in a bright expression. Is it so happy to see me? LOL.

" Well I have to. You know I want to do my homeworks right. But all the teachers insist me to come today. Ergh." I sighing myself. I know L doesn't even care about it. Kikiki.

* At the field.

" Okay,now the contestants who is take part in 4x500m please gather here!" Miss Kim said with a speaker in her hand. I ran to the middle of the field. I'll be the last runner because 'I'm so fast!' (Mr Taxi Song). Haha. But wait! Where is Suzy? I don't see her. Hurm, she'll be here in a minute maybe. We start the practice and now the last baton is coming! To me! Okay! I'm ready to go now! Yes! I got the baton and run as fast as I can. And yes again,I'm the winner. Eventhough it's just for the practice. Hehe. Next practice is for the high jump. I'm not participate it because err no reason. Since last two years I didn't take part for it.

" Yuri! Yuri!" L and I turned back. Ohh it's Suzy. But why is she screaming my names?

" Hey,calm down. What's wrong?" L trying to make Suzy feel better.

" I... I saw that...that..Min..Minho." She's sttutering a bit because she's running to hard. Haha. Did she just say that jerk's name?

" What? That jerk? What is he doing here? Wanna make a mess for today practice?" I said. Suzy just shaking her head means that she don't know. Hurm,I don't care. It's not my problem though.

" Here,you must be thirsty." L handed me a mineral water. But i have my own bottle.

" Err no thanks L. I've got mine. You should give it to Suzy. She's tired by running just now. HaHa." L's face changed. But why? L then give it to Suzy and she happily grab it. Haha. I know that she likes L.

 

L's POV

" Err no thanks L. I've got mine. You should give it to Suzy. She's tired by running just now. HaHa." Yuri said to me. I'm quite frustrated. I want to give it to her but why she want me to give it to Suzy? So I just passed to Suzy and she grab it from me with a big smile on her face. Erghh Yuri! Cna't you see my heart?

" Yuri-ah,Suzy -ah,I've got to go. Wooyoung is waiting for me. Don't wait for  me. Just go home first if you guys already finishing practice okay." Am I sound like I'm sulking? Haha.

" Ohh is it okay for you L?" Suzy asked me. Hurm well actually it's not okay. But what should I do then?

" Oh sure." I left both of them without turning back.

" Wooyoung-ah!" I shouted Wooyoung's name in the hall.

" Woi! I'm not deaf yet. I can hear you.!" Wooyoung throws the ball to me in the way of anger. I just sid on the bench staring at the floor. There's nothing. Haha.

" What's wrong with you bro?" Wooyoung sits beside me and bouncing the ball non stop.

" You want to hear my problem or keep bouncing the ball?" I stare at Wooyoung with my cute eyes. Haha.

"Hoo okay. Sorry. Please continue.I' ll keep quiet and lending my ears to hear." Wooyoung sit closely to me while holding his ears near me. I pushed him back. And the story begins...

" So,like this. I try to steal Yuri's attention to me but she always avoided me. She still can't see that I like her?" I expained to Wooyoung one by one.

" Ohh like that. Hurm. Maybe you shouldn't over do it. She may noticed it if you just act in a normal way. Then,you approach her slowly. But,if you always treat her like you never did,she must think that you are acting weird." Wooyoung said to me just like a lecturer teaching their students in the class. Haha.

" Okay then. But she always me close to Suzy. Well, we're Bff but the way she act is different. I mean why Suzy. I don't like her."

" How come Yuri knows that you don't like Suzy? You guys are Bff. Or maybe Suzy likes you?" Wooyoung said while standing in front of me.

" Haishh nonsense. We're Bff. No way." I try to confirm it. There's no way Suzy likes me. Haha.

" So Yuri is not your Bff then?"

Err Yuri is different." I didn't met with Wooyoung's eyes.

" Whatever. Erm L,I gotta go now!" Suddenly Wooyoung shouted at me. I look at him.

" Ehh why? I don't finish my story yet." Wooyoung already make a step to the door. I chase him and try to make him stop.

" Move! I've got to go! My stomach! I need to go to the toilet now! Next time I'll listen to your story again!" He pushed me aside and running as fast as he could. Haha he should tell me earlier.

 

Yuri's POV

"Yuri,eottokhae?" L didn't pay atttention at all to me. He just go to you." Suzy complained.

" Hurm,if you want him to pay attention to you,you better make a move first." I said while I changing my clothes to a swimming suit.

" Move? What move? LOVE IS MOVE?" HAHA. I laughed. That is Secret's songs. I should help her to approach L.

"Haha no. I mean maybe you just treat him like you always did. since long ago. You already know his behavior,his favourite food and etc. Then the last thing you should do is just think. You have to open your mind Suzy. But remember,we're Bff. If L can't accept you,just accept whatever his answer okay." I pat Suzy's shoulder as a couragement. She nodded her head and give me a big smile. All the swimmers are getting ready to jump in the pool soon as the teacher blows the whistle.

" PRIPPPP!"

The whistle has been blown. I jumped to the pool and swim with free style. I can't see who is leading now. Then,I have to go back and I swim with the butterfly stlye. I can see the finishing line and just wait to know who is the winner.

" PRIPPP!" The whistle has been blown again and that's mean the race is finish. When I open my sunglasses and put my hands on the floor,Suzy gave me a towel to dry my face.

" Yuri-ah,you're number one! Congratz!" Ohh yay! Thank god! Mrs Kang come to me and tell me that I've been selected to race in the final next week! Yahooo! I'm Kwon Yuri okay! The active and genius in this school. Haha.

" Don't congratz me now! Wait for the real race okay." I put the towel around my body and Suzy helped me to brings all my bags back to the locker. Then both of us went back home together. I'm so tired but I have a lot of homeworks to do!

" Yuri! You can do it! Hwaiting!!" I said to myself to give myself an encouragement.

 

 

Sorry for the long story. This is because I'm so busy and didn't manage to update the story.

Hope you guys enjoy the story!

Do read and comments! :)