A lot of questions!

You're My SHINee Boy!

 

Yuri’s POV

I can’t believe that jerk was helping me! This is totally a disaster! I showed him the way to my home. I just felt so embarrassed to him. When both of us arrived in front of my house,I rang the bell at the door and my mom opened it. As soon as I saw her face,I started to cry again. I ran to hug her. She quite shocked.

“ Yuri-ah,what happenend?Wae? And who is this guy?” Too many questions at a time.  I can’t answered it because I’m still crying.

“ Erm,I’m Choi Minho. Actually,your daughter was nearly been by some bad guys out there. And on that time I was walked alone and I helped her. It’s dangerous for her to walked alone.” Did he just say that? Wow! I’m touched.

“ What? Nearly been ?! Oh my god!! Yuri-ah,gwaenchana? Thank you so much,Minho-shi. Come,let’s get some drinks.” My mom invited him to my house. But before that,my mom accompany me to go to my room to change some good clothes. I’m still quite scared and trauma.

“ Change your clothes and I’ll call your appa immediately. Don’t go to school tomorrow. I’ll tell your teacher,okay. If you want to have some chat with Minho,just come down. I want to make some drinks for him.” What a long words from her. Ergh why should I to go down to have a chat with him? But he helped me! Why it must be him? Grr! I can’t forget the way he wiped my blood on my lips. Aishh. What are you talking about Kwon Yuri?!

 

 

Minho's POV

Whoa. What a big house. I mumbled to myself. I just sat at the living room while watching that ugly doll went to her room with her mom. Why did I agree to have some drinks here? Erm it’s okay. It’s free though. Haha. A few minutes later,Yuri’s mom came with a tray.

“ Here,you must be tired.” I just smiled to her. I never smile to anybody before!

“ Thank you so much. I don’t know what will happen to Yuri if you were not there.” Her mom said to me. Actually,this first time for me to save someone’s life. Haha.

“ Ohh it’s okay.” I smiled again to her.

“ Should we make a police report?” Yuri interrupted our conversation. I just look at her.

“ We wait for appa,okay. Anyway,do you still remember their face right?” Now both of them are talking. I just make a silent.

“ Erm okay but I don’t know if I still remember. I’ll try.”

“ Minho-shi,can you please help me?” O.O Now what? I’m not their servant. Eh,such a bad word Minho.

“ Erm. What is it? If I can,I will help.” I asked her back.

“ Yuri will not go to the school tomorrow. Can you please inform to her form teacher? I think it will be more easier. Then I will come to school.” WHAT?! Inform to her form teacher? Erghh! Oh Mrs Kwon,I really hope that you know I’m not that kind.

“ Ohh sure. I will. I should make a move now. Kamsahamnida Mrs Kwon.” I bowed to her. Yuri is still standing straight without saying nothing. What am I suppose to do now? I’m the most haters student in the school. I will help her only for this time! The first and the last ever!

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“ Cehh. He just pretend to be good infront of my mom. Such a pretender! Now I don’t have a phone. How should I tell L and Suzy? They must be worried about me. Then,my mom told me that L is on the phone. I quickly ran to downstairs and grab the phone immediately.

“ L! Thank god you’re calling me!” My eyes started to tearing.

“ Hey,gwaenchana? Mrs Kwon told me everything. Have you make a report? Do you hurt anywhere? Want me to come there now?” So many questions. He were totally worried about me.

“ I’m okay but a little bit scared. I will make a report tomorrow and you don’t have to come here,L. It’s late already. Ohh and I will not come to school.” I answered his questions.

“ Ohh and don’t forget to tell to Suzy. I don’t have a phone now.”

“ Ohh sure I will. Are you sure you okay,Yuri? I can’t sleep now thinking about you.” Ehh? What is he talking about?

“ Err I’m okay L. Erm my mom already asked me to go to sleep now. Bye!” Quickly I put the telephone down. Pheww! If not,maybe he keeps saying strange words. Haha.

 

L’s POV

“Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo Yuri-ah!” Erghh. I have tons of questions to asked. Eh wait! She didn’t tell me the guy who saved her. I will ask her when she come to school. I hate this feeling. Nobody can touch my Yuri. Pity her. She must be shocked. Suddenly,my phone was ringing. It’s Wooyoung.

“Yo! What are you doing?” I smirked.

“ Bo? You call me just to ask what I’m doing> You totally dumb Woo!

“ Whoa whoa. Don’t mad at me. I just want to tell you something.” He said.

“ What is it?” I asked him back. He must saying about Tiffany again.

“ I..I have Tiffany’s number! Wuhooo!” He yelling in the phone.

“ Woi,I’m not deaf yet. Okay,go call her! Now! And bye!” I end the conversation. He must be upset about it. Haha. He will tell me the same story tomorrow. Trust me. ^^

 

 

Do read and comments! :)

I'm sorry for the bad English. I know there are so many grammatical errors but I do appreciate to all my subscribers,commenters and all of my friends! 

Without you guys,I'm nothing. ^^ Hope you guys like this chap! 

I'll try to keep updating. :) Gomawoyo chingu-ya!