Chapter 6 That night

You're My SHINee Boy!

 

Yuri's POV

"Mom, I wanna go to pharmacy for a while. I want to buy something. You want anything?" I said to my mom who is at the kitchen.

" Yuri,it's late already and you don't recover yet. Let me buy it for you." I knew it. She must said that. 

" No,it;s okay mom. I'll go just for a while. I'm fine already." To stop my mom lecturing,I quickly ran to the door. I want to go to the pharmacy because my cold medicine has already finished. I decided to to buy it on my own. My father is not at home right now. He's at the overseas for his business. So just me and mom at home. On the way to the pharmacy,to shortened the time,I follow the short cut road. But it's so dark. I better walk fast. Then I just heard someone step at the back. I didn't dare to turned back! Yuri! Serves you right! You should let your mom follow you! 

 

Minho's POV

Like I said. Tonight is my day! Yay! I'm free! So now I just want to wandering around until I get bored. I'm whistling,just like the Trouble Maker song. I like that song. Erk. Maybe the title is suit with me. Haha. I'm just too happy now. I want to buy soju but I'm still underaged. Duh! Maybe I just buy Coke. Coke,here I come! I looked at my watch and it shows 9.30 p.m. Ohh it's still early. I went in the mini market and bought the coke and some candies. I love candies! ^^ Again,I walked around the area that I didn't know so well. But I don't care. At least,nobosy's gonna stop me what I wanna do.

 

Yuri's POV

Automatically my body asked me to run as fast as I could. So I run! When I didn't hear any steps at my back,then I dare to turned back. Pheww! They must be tired for chasing an ace like me! Haha. When I turning my head back,OH MY GODDD! There's three guys infront of me. Their face look so hidious. I guess I'm wrong. I thought they're not chasing me again but they did! Now what should I do? Looks like this road is so lonely. (Play the 2NE1’s Lonely song). They coming more closer to me!

“ Hey,beautiful chick! What are you doing here by yourself huh?” Ewww        ! Their smell are so bad! Thaey must be the bad person or or a thieves! Erghh! I already be a negative thinker now! Yuri! I THINK! If you run,they totally got you. They were three and you?! Just one!

One of the guy grab my hand. What the heck? Ohh mom! Help me!

“ Let me go you dummy hideous guy!” I’m yelling at him. But there’s no one gonna hear my scream. It’s useless Yuri! Yuri! You must be strong!

“ Woooah this girl is so brutal right guys. Don’t be so arrogant. We know that you’re here because you want to sell yourself right?”

WHAT did he just say? Sell myself? No way! Erghh! How rude!

“ No! Let my hand go! Or,or I call the police!” What a ‘good’ idea Kwon Yuri. The other guy checked my pockets and,and he took my Iphone!! Shoot!

“ Now,you can’t call the police. Just shut up your mouth and come to us or else..”

“ Or else what?!” I finally find the courage to speak. Ohh bad questions. They pull me more closer. They dragged me to the darker place. I don’t like this. What are they trying to do to me?! I don’t care anymore and...

“ HELP!! HELP ME! PLEASE!” I’m begging for help now. When I try to scream again,one of the guy slapped me and I can feel that my lips are bleeding. Shoot!  One of them already loosen his belt. I know what is he want to do to me! He ripped my clothes on the arm side.

“ Please! Don’t do anything to me. I’ll give money to you! Jehbal!” So many times I’m begging but they ignored me. I’m started to give up. Your life gonna be ruined Yuri!

 

Minho's POV

This road is lonely. Hurm. But somewhere,I heard someone’s screaming. I try to find where the screaming come from but it’s too dark.

“ HELP!! HELP ME! PLEASE!” I run to the screaming. And I know I’m not that far from the sound! Why my feelings is strange already?

“ Please! Don’t do anything to me. I’ll give money to you! Jehbal!” Ahaa! I’m sure it’s coming from my left side. I turned the lights on my phone to see what happen. And looks like the three guys want to do something to a girl! I have to help her.

“ Hoii!” I shout at them. They stare at me and I can see that one of them is loosing the girl’s button on her shirt. Now Minho! Show your strength to them! Three of them comes towards me. What? I’m not scared at all.

“ Who are you? Her boyfriend? Brother or what?” He asked me. Okay, what should I answer?\

“ No,I’m a cop. I always wandering this area because I know this place is full with crimes and criminals like you guys!” Ohooo. What a nice word from me! Haha.

“ A cop? No way. You look so young.” The three guys laugh at me.

“ What? Don’t judge people by it’s cover. Want a prove? Here look at this!” I showed my ID card to them. But I slightly close my ID number so that they didn’t know that I’m lying.

“ Hey guys! He’s right. He’s a cop. Run!” They run harshly. Haha. What a fool guys! They should not be a criminal or bad people,they should be a stupid person! After they left,I go to the girl. She’s crying non-stop. I can’t see her face clearly so I switched the light to her face.


“ Ehh,ugly doll?!” Automatically I say that name. I’m shocked. She’s a bit surprised too. But her tears can’t stop falling down. I saw blood from her lips. I’m wiping it with my hand.

“ Ouch!” She said. It must be hurt by the slapping.

“ You? Minho? That jerk?!” She says while crying. I chuckle. In crying,she still can call me a ‘jerk’? Haha.

“ Yes. Get up,and I’ll send you home.” I help her. I can’t imagine it. I just helped my enemy!

“ Than..thanks.” She thanked me. It’s the first positive word from her.

“ It’s nothing. Just..stop crying okay.” I trying to coax her. But.I think it’s not working. She still crying out loud. I hate to do this but I slowly put my hand around her shoulder. I know she’s scared and trauma. I can’t ask her anything yet or else she’ll be crying louder than ever. I give her my sweater to warming her body. She’s sobbing a little. Choi Minho,is this a real you?