Chapter 4 Mood : Happy!!

You're My SHINee Boy!

Minho's POV

I'm not late to school today because of my mom is the one who drive me to school today. Maybe I'm so excited. Haha. I arrived in front of the school gate and waved to my mom. I'm happy today. ^^

" Hey,that jerk is early today. Kahkah" I heard someone speaking behind me. I turned back. Ohh that ugly doll. Erghh. I give her a glance and walk fast as I could. I hate her since that day. Is it wrong if I'm early today? Have a problem with me? Face me if you dare!

 

Suzy's POV

Now is AddMath subject. It makes me dizzy when I learn this subject. Haha. But,there's someone can teach me. Hehe. L can teach me if I don't understand any topic in the subject. Yuri is right. I should make a move first. But I scare if I tell him the truth,our BFF relationship will be ruined! Aaaaargh!

" Hey,shall we go now?" Tiffany speaking in English to me. I don't know what is she talking about.

" Go? Now? Where?" I reply in English too. 

" Are you kidding? Miss Sora want both of us to go to the staffroom to bring the exercise book. Don't you hear it? Ohh my Suzy!  Please don't say that yoy're daydreaming again?!" I burst into laugh. How come I can't hear? Maybe Tiffany is right. I was daydreaming. Kikiki. Tiffany grab my hand and both of us headed to the staffroom.

In the staffroom,Tiffany and I go to Miss Sora desk to bring the AddMath exercise book. There's a lot. Maybe that's why Miss Sora wants two people to bring the books. Tiffany take half and so do I. But from my sight,the books that I bring looks like a little more from Tiffany. Hey! It's not fair!

" Tiffany! You should take it!" I'm yelling while holding all the books.

" Sshhh! We're in the staffroom. Just Bring it!" She already infront of the door meanwhile I still balancing the books in my hand. It's not good! The books going to collapse!

BAMMMM!

Half of the books fall down. Erghhh! Tiffany! You better watch out! I have to put the books down and started to collect all the books that habe been fall down. Then I saw someone's leg stop right infront of me. It's a boy! But what is he doing? Ehh he helped me collect the books! How nice!! I try to thank him and on that time he turned his face to me and..... OH MY GOD!! Maldoh andwae!(No way!) I'm shocked. Guess what? This guy is that jerk,Minho who is Yuri hate so much! Well not just Yuri,but me too! Why did he help me? Is he trying to do something to me?! I better go now! I snatched the books from him in an anger and stand.

" Tha...thank...thank you.." I ran. I don't care about the books anymore. When I arrived in the class,I throw the books to the teacher's desk and ran to Yuri. Other students just watching me. Hehe.

" Yuri! Yuri! Help me!"

Yuri's POV

I saw Suzy's running wih the books and throws it to the desk. What's wrong with her? Then she came towards me? Why?

" Yuri! Yuri! Help me!" Suzy shout. She's a little bit clumsy today. I don't know what is her problem.

" Suzy,wae?(Why?) Sit and calm down." She is inhaling the breath slowly and stare at me.

" Just now,at the staffroom.I...I dropped half of the books and you know what?! That Minho was helping me!! That's why I ran because I'm scared!" I listen carefully to what Suzy's want to say. Then she mentioned about that jerk is helping her? HELPING? Does that jerk know what is HELP word mean is? WOW! I'm quite shocked. What I know about him is he always being a bad boy but why does he help Suzy? What is his intention?

" Are you sure that Minho is that jerk?" I'm trying to make a confirmation from Suzy.

" Of courseI'm sure. 200% sure! I still recognise his face!" I just make a silent. Hurm. Then,Suzy returned back to her sit with Tiffany. This is strange. This morning when I call him 'that jerk',he didn't say anything. The,he helped Suzy. What's wrong with him today?

 

Minho's POV

Erk. What's wrong with that girl? I just helped her and she ran away just like that? Eventhough she thank me,but the way she ran is like she just saw a ghost. WAIT A MINUTE! I think I know her! YES! That girl which I bumped two days ago! So,she must that ugly doll's friend. Erghh! Why did I realised it now? She must already report to that ugly doll that I helped her. But it's okay. My mood is good today. I just helped her to collect the books. It's not a big deal though. I record a history today. Want to know why? I just passed up my Mathematics exercise book!! Haha. I'm too happy today. Maybe because of my mom. Kikiki. Mr. Lee stare oddly at me. Haha. He might suprised that this is the first time I completed his work. He should be proud of me!

 

Onew's POV

*At home.

I don't have class today. I'm bored. I go to the living room and take the remote control to watch the television. Hurm no interesting show today. Erghh! Haa! I know! Let's watch the DVD of the SMTOWN concert in NEW YORK! Yeheee! As soon as I open the dvd player to put the cd,Minho is just got home home from the school. He looks different today. Herm. He's kinda happy. Totally  a different side from him. I didn't greet him because I know he will not make a response to me. When the concert is started,someone speaking to me. Ohh it's Minho! I'm quite shocked. He never greet or talk to me first.

" What are you watching?" Ohoooo the first question ever!

" Errr SMTOWN CONCERT IN NEW YORK. Wanna join me? I reply. I never speak with him within 5 minutes! 

" Ohh no,thanks. I wanna get bath." He left me and he go to his room upstairs. Okay,is this real? He just talk to me? Well not a real talk but I'm happy enough. I know there is something that make him happy eventhough it's not for a long time. I really hope that one day,both of us will be good to each other soon.

 

 

Sorry for updating too late. 

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Sorry again for the bad English.

Do read and comments! :)