Friends or Brother?

You're My SHINee Boy!

 

Yay! This chap are for ONHO! (Onew and Minho) Lol

 

Minho’s POV

I wear this.

I drove my mom’s car to Yuri’s house. I’m nervous. Goshh. Stop it Minho. You’re a jerk. Don’t have to be shy or anything. I rang the bell on the door. Yuri opens the door. Eh,she wears just a simple outfit? What about me? My outfit is a little bit too much isn’t it? Keke.

“Woah. Boshta! It’s just a simple dinner,jerk. Come in!” Ishh. She teased me. Keh.

“Errr annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kwon,Mr Kwon.” I bowed to both of Yuri’s parents. They invite to the dining room. There are so many dishes on the table. Wow. I sat beside Yuri. She took the chopsticks for me. I smiled to her.

We’re eating variety of foods. Yuri’s mom such a good cooker. Just like my mom. Lol.

“Ehhh Yuri-ah,why didn’t you invite L and Suzy? They’re your BFF too isn’t it?” Mrs Kwon asked Yuri. I suddenly coughed. I quickly looked to Yuri.

“Erm not anymore mom. Minho is my new BFF.” She smile to me. I’m touched. LOL. What’s wrong with me?

“What? Why? Is there anything happen that you didn’t told me?”

“Mom,I’ll tell you later. Please don’t ask about this now.” Her face expression changed. Aaaa I have to do something.

“Err Mrs Kwon,this desert is so delicious. Can I have some more?”

“Omo! Chincaa? Of course you can. Let me take another one for you.” Yuri turned her face and

“Gomawo” She said. I nodded my head. My stomach is full already. Brrp. Lol.

“Thanks for the food Mrs and Mr Kwon.” I bowed politely again to them. I went out to the garden with Yuri. So beautiful.

“Yuri-ah,sorry for being rude to you all this time.” I said. I didn’t dare to looked her face. I’m too embarrassed.

“Nahh gwaenchana. I’m sorry too jerk. Haha.” What? I smacked her head. She smacked me back. Haha.

“Are L and Suzy’s house around here?” I don’t know why I asked that kind of question. As if I’m closed with both of them. Keh.

“Erm aaa yes.” Okay,I don’t want to ask any questions about them anymore. I just like to see her smile. I. Don’t. Know. Why. Lol.

“Hey,I will be in swimming competition. It’s next week. Wanna come to watch?” She asked me. Aaaaah I forgot that she’s am athlete in our school. Nice.

“Ohhh sure. I’ll be there.”

“Not just that,I’ve maths quiz,science experiment and others.” That are so many! No wonder she is a genius. I respect her. Lol. How does she divides all the times for those? Herm. It’s time for me to go home. But one weird thing is I can’t stop smiling. Lol. Am I crazy now? So this is called to have a friend like.

 

Onew’s POV

I sit on the couch while watching the Fashion King drama. Herm. Minho is still not arrived yet. Mom and dad already gone to nbe. It’s 10.30 pm now.

*Few minutes later.

I heard a rumbling sound. That must be Minho. Should I just stay here or not? Err. Then Minho open up the door. I just sit still on the couch.

“Don’t say that mom and dad ask you to wait for me.” He suddenly asked me.

“Ehh anyo. I’m bored. That’s why. I’m here.” I want to ask him something but I didn’t dare to. I’m just,I’m not scared. Lol. I don’t like to seeing him mad. That’s all. He sat next to me. Ohhkay. AKWARD. Should I ask him or not?

“Have fun” Yes. I asked him. At last. Lol. My hands are playing with the lace on the cushion. He still make a silent. Erm. I should have not ask him. Pabo Onew!

“ You don’t have to answer...”

“Yes. Quite fun.” He answered it! Oh yay! What a record! Haha. I smile quietly. Keke.

“You hungry? There are some leftovers in the kitchen.” I stood up and walk a little step but Minho stopped me. Eh?

“ No. I’m not hungry. Hey,why are you still being nice to me? I’m bad. Wae?” What kind of question is that? Erm. I sit back to the sofa. I think for a while.

“ Aaaa err no. I’m not trying to be nice but I am nice. Eh I mean,you’re my brother. So I have to take care of you” Not a good answer Onew. Damn it. I bit my lip . I never scared of anybody before. But with Minho is different. I mean,when he’s mad,he’ll be a different person. That’s why I don’t like to see him angry.

“ I’m not a child anymore. But thanks for caring about me. Err sorry for being rude and never speak formally to you.” Thanks? Sorry? Is this a real Minho? Wow! He’s completely different. What’s make him suddenly become like this? I’m touched. Tsk.

“Err em gwaenchana. You look more happier nowadays. Glad to see that.” I’m chuckled by myself. Well,it is true. If he’s not happy,he won’t talk to me now.

“I am? Keke.” He stood up from his sit and started to smiling by himself. There must be something that makes him happy. Hope to see that continuously.

“Erm Minho-yah. If you someone to have a talk with,you got me.”

“Hmphh. Nae. Hyung.” WHAT THE??! He just called me hyung! OMG! I feel like I’ve won a car. Lol. He went to his room while I’m smiling happily. This is what we called ‘people’s change.’ And he just did. Now I can be proud to myself that I have a really good brother. Keh. And,I AM a good hyung. Haha.

 

 

Sorry for the late update! I'm busy with school now. Loads of homeworks too. Grr. But it's okay. I will try to update sooner. Do read and comments! :)