A little bit friendly?

You're My SHINee Boy!

 

Suzy’s POV

L looked so mad about Minho held Yuri’s hand. I can see fire in his eyes. Haha. Does he to be that mad? I’m quite jealous L,can’t you see me? I like you. Just in front of you. Ergh! I don’t have the opportunity to asked Yuri about yesterday. Yuri was so busy asking other students about homework. I will come to her house today. Keke.

“ Yuri-ah! Erm,I’ll come to your house at 3 p.m nae?” I ran towards Yuri. Then suddenly,

“ Yaaa! Nado,nado!” I heard L’s voice. Gahh! Where did he come from? Appear just like a ghost.

“ Ishh. Who invites you? No shame at all.” I smirked. L chuckled a little.

“ Haha,so? She’s my best friend.”

“ OUR best friends okay?” I glanced to him. Yuri come to us and she put her hand around my shoulder.

“ Duhh! Not again! Stop fighting okay? Both of you can come to my house. Satisfied? Suzy,don’t be sulky nae? Keke.” Yuri knows how to melts my heart. Hehe.

“ Alololo. My Suzy is sulky already? Aww~ How’s cute!” L pinched my cheek. OMG!! He says ‘My Suzy’? Am I dreaming right now? Waaa!~ I looked to Yuri and she just make a tease smile to me. I’m just giggling by myself.

*In class

“Yuri-ah,where are you going with that bunch of books?” I asked Yuri.

“ To the staffroom. I want to passed up all the homeworks that I’ve missed.” Did I misheard?”

“ You mean all of that? The homeworks that you asked from the other kids yesterday?”

“ Ahah.” She went straight out to the class. Wow! Chincaa daebak. No wonder she is a genius in this school.

 

Yuri’s POV

I’m so glad that I’ve finished all the homeworks that I’ve been missed when I’m not at school for a few days. Pheww! My steps was fast because I don’t want to be late for another class. I saw a board that says

Caution,the floor is wet’

Ohh it’s dangerous for me. I better walk carefully. Then somehow I don’t know how I almost tripped to the wet floor.

“ Woah! Argh!” I screamed. I can’t balance my body anymore!

“ Woop! Here!” L caught my hand and held my waist. How I want to say this? Were we jusy hugging? Haha.

“ Gomawo Myungsoo-yah. Thank god you’re here. If not,my whole body will be wet. Keke.” I pat Myungsoo’s shoulder and broke the ‘hug’.

“ Ohh no prob. You’re so cautious about the wet floor but your feet were slipped to it.” L gave me a charming smile to me. Woahh. Cute! Then,L accompanied me to the staffroom. I put the books to some teacher’s desk. It quite a number but I still finished it.

“ Yuri-ah,you finished all of them last night?” L asked me while I’m choosing which books that I should put on the teacher’s desk.

“ Ohh yeah. ALL OF THEM.” I make my an eye pose like THE ROCK from the WWE.

“Wow! You’re so my Yuri~!” L put his hand on my head. Erk. This is awkward.

“ Myungsoo-yah,teacher’s are watching. They might think something else.” I took L’s hand and gave him a weird look.

“ What’s wrong with that? We’re best friends.”

“ Some of the teachers don’t know about it L. Please understand.” I put the last book on the Mrs. Kim desk. I can see that his face changed all of a sudden.

“ Oh arasso.” He pinched my cheeks. Ergh. He went out first and left me alone. I saw someone that I knew. ‘That jerk’. Haha. What is he doing in the staffroom? I kept thinking to myself until someone talked to me.

“ Woi! What are you looking at? Daydreaming?” Minho startled me.

“ Hah? Ehh nothing. What are you doing in here?” I asked him. He’s quite tall. Haha.

“ Passed up some of my books?”

“ What? Haha! Passed up books? Wow!” I’m still laughing at him. I can’t believed it.

“ Is it so funny? What? Hey eventhough I’m a ‘jerk’,I’m still doing my homeworks okay?” He’s kinda proud of himself. Hahaha. Blehhh.

“ Ohh okay,okay. I think you’re not that bad. Haha.”

“ Of course I’m not. Hehe.” We laughed at each other. Wait. Since when we became this friendly? Err. Haha. I left him and went straight to my class. His smile is so adorable I think. Never saw that smile before. Keke.

 

Minho’s POV

“ Of course I’m not. Hehe.” I said to her. She left me. This is the first time for both of us to laughed together. Chincaa. Waa! I love her smile. I mean,err by looking at her SMILE. No need to watched or see her fierce face anymore. Haha. You guys know what I mean right?

When I looked her closely,now I can see that she got a wrinkle line smile on her face. Keke. I went back to my class and on the way to the class,I saw Myungsoo a.k.a L. He makes a glance towards me. Hmphh. Do I care? Nope! Then I make a double glance to him. Haha. I think L is my new enemy right now. Ugly doll is second! ^^

The bell has rang. Yezza! I like it! I can’t wait to go back home. I walked in front of the corridor by myself listening to the girls chattering. They totally loves gossiping aren’t they? Ergh!

As I walked,I saw Yuri and her friends. They were talking to each other too. Then suddenly I saw something dropped from her pocket. It’s her purse!

“ Yah! Yuri-ah!” She turned back to me. She heard me. Good.

“ Oh wae?”

“This. You are so busy talking until you didn’t notice that your purse was dropped from  your pocket.” I gave the purse to her. She’s kinda shocked.

“Hah? Ohh my! Thanks by the way. Bye!” She took the purse from my hands. I can see that her friends was glaring at me.

“ Yea,welcome. Bye!” She waved me back. What am I doing? Waving to her? Ohh no Minho! You must be going crazy right now. If you’re a jerk,you will took the purse and stole it but you didn’t. What’s wrong with me?

 

 

Is it longer? Lol.

Chapter 12 is coming soon!

Do read and comments! :)