Suprise Part 2

You're My SHINee Boy!

 

*This chap are specially made for Yuri and Minho. Err maybe it will be too long or too short. T.T I’ve run of ideas right now. ^^

Yuri’s POV

“ What is your real intention actually?” I asked Minho. I  broke the awkwardness moment between us. Hey,I’m still shocked about him being here,in my house,next to me okay! Haha.

“ Bo? Intention? Do you really think that I’m trying to caught your mom’s attention after I helped you? No way.” He answered me. His eyes are so big. LOL

“ Then how come she met you at the supermarket? You’re stalking her right?” I pointed one of my finger to his face.

“ Haishh! Yaaa! I’m not a stalker. It’s just a coincidence. I work there okay? Then I met her and helped her. That’s all.” He put down my hands back.

“ Work? You work? For what? I mean,you’re come from a rich family right?” I’m like a reporter. Lots of questions. I don’t know he’s this kind when we talked together. I never saw this side from him before. Keke.

“To get money of course. Well I am from a rich family but I don’t even care. I want to live independently. Ehh how do you know about this? Who’s the real stalker now?” Now he’s the one pointed his finger to my face. Cehh. At least I can know about him bit by bit.

“ Ehh no! I just heard from the students.”

“ Yeah right.” He took one of the cushion and hit me by the hand. Shoot!

“ Yaa! Boya!” I hit him back with the other cushion. So we kept hitting each other. We’re such a kid. Haha. He hit the cushion to my face. It’s hurt! I collect all my energy and slammed the cushion to his head. Yeah! Then he tried to cover his face with the cushion but I pulled his hand and BAMM! Yes again,I got him! Suddenly,he pushed me to the sofa and held my both hands. Err awkward. Our eyes staring to each other. What is this feeling? Ergh.

“ Yuri! Minho! Come here. The dishes are done now!” He let go of my hands. I quickly ran to the kitchen.

 

Minho’s POV

I held her both hands. I just can’t stop looking at her face. What an ugly face! Haha. No wonder I called her as the ‘ugly doll’. Keh.

“Yuri! Minho! Come here. The dishes are done now!” I let her hands go. She ran quickly to the kitchen. I chuckled a little bit. I don’t know why. Keke.

“ I don’t know that you got another BFF,Yuri-ah.You never told me before.” Mrs. Kwon said to Yuri while preparing the plates and chopsticks on the table.

“ Hah? Another BFF? Dugu?” Yuri make a weird face. LOL.

“ Minho of course. You don’t know your own BFF?” I coughed. BFF? ME? OMG! Hell’s no!”

“ Haha omma. You’re kidding right. He’s not my BFF. He’s my enemy. I hate him mom.” Ohoo great.  I hate you more ugly doll! Grr!

“ Just admit it. No way you guys are enemies. You guys are so enjoying playing the cushion fight just now. Haha” Ohhkay. Now here mom don’t believe what Yuri says. Are we that fun playing that ‘cushion fight’? Herm.

“ Mom! I’m saying the truth. He always make me annoyed at school.” Yuri still tries to make her mom believes her words. Keh.

“ Yuri-ah,don’t say such a thing. Look at Minho,he just stay silent while you’re busy condemning him.” Haha. Her mom backing up on me. I winked to Yuri. She didn’t manage to make her mom believes that I’m always annoyed her. Keke. So three of us eat happily. Well not that ‘happy’. Erk,the food are so delicious. Haha. Somehow I remember to my mom’s cook.

*Finish eating

“ Erm thanks for the food Mrs. Kwon. I’ll make a move right now. I have work to do.” I bowed to Mrs. Kwon politely.

“ Ehh jakkaman. Yuri-ah,go with him. He helped me already. Go,go.” Mrs Kwon pushed Yuri to the door with me. I can see that her legs was been dragged lasily.

“ Erghh okay.” Both of us walked together. We passed some trees and houses. We didn’t talk at all.

“ You happy now?” Yuri stop.

“ Boga?” I keep walking and I heard her steps are following me.

“ My mom doesn’t believes my words.”

“Ohh sort of. Haha.” I stick out my tongue to her. Keke. She then hit my head. Ow! Ergh. Soon as we arrived in the supermarket,she didn’t go back but she followed me.

“ Why are you following me? Wanna seduce me or what?” I turned back to her.

“ Eww yucks! I want to buy Milo. Such a wasting time to following you around. Ohh and you’re not my type to be seduce.” She move aside and opened the fridge to take the Milo. Like a kiddo. She likes Milo. Kahkah

“ Here.” She gaves me $2000 Won.

“Next time gives me a discount.” I heard someone’s voice. Who? Ehh?

 

Yuri’s POV

“ Next time gives me a discount.” I heard someone’s voice that I knew. It’s Wooyoung! Haha.

“ Wooyoung-ah,what are you doing here?” I tap his shoulder.

“ To buy cars. Haha. Nah,just buying some snacks for me.” Oopss. Hehe. Minho make a ‘i want to punch you’ face.

“ Don’t have have a discount for me?” He asked Minho.

“ No at all.” Minho’s face was so cold.

“Hmphh!” Wooyoung pout his mouth. Keke. Wooyoung is waiting for me.

“ Bye Minho. I’ll come if my mom needs you again. Blehh!” I mehrong to him. He waved me back.

“ You know him working here?” Wooyoung ask me while I’m sipping some Milo.

“ Herm I know by today. You?”

“ So do I! High five!” *Pap* Errr okay. Haha. Why is he so happy about making just  a high five? It’s not like he won something. LOL. So both of us make a different way. I went back straight to my home and thinking what questions will L and Suzy asking me. Herm.

 

 

So how was it?

Wooyoung is just an additional.

I try to make him funny. LOL.

Do read and comments!

Thanks to all the subscribers,commentators and friends! <333

Sorry for the late update! I'm on hiatus. :)