Real explaination

You're My SHINee Boy!

 

Yuri’s POV

My parents already make a report at the police station. I just hope that everything’s gonna be okay. I wanna go to school! I tuned some music at my ‘new phone’ haha. While I’m busy singing on my bed,my mom come inside my room.

“ Yuri-ah,make sure that you’re okay enough to go to school tomorrow.”

“ Arasso-yo omma.” I replied. After my mom left,there’s a ring on my phone. Oh it’s Suzy.

“ Yeoboseyo? Suzy-ah? Wae-yo?” I’m happy talking to her. Miss her so much!

“ Yuri-ah,is it Choi Minho that saved you on the accident last two days?” Oh! Why must she say that jerk’s name?

“0.0 Wae? Is there no other questions to ask me besides that?” My mood changed suddenly.

“ Because of no other questions,I ask this. So is it a yes or no?” Erghh. She still asking the same questions. Somehow I felt annoyed.

“ Herm. Yes. He’s the one. Wae?” I asked her back. There must be something.

“ Did he hurt you? Or,he annoyed you or or anything?”

“ Suzy-ah! Waegere-yo? You’re the one who makes me feel annoyed now. I’m okay now. Just don’t talk about him again okay? I’ve got to go now. Bye.” I turned off my phone. Grr! Mian Suzy. I didn’t mean to do that but I have to. I thought you wanna asked about other things but you asked me about that jerk. Let it be a past. What I know is,tomorrow I’m going to school! Well eventhough there must be a lot of homework but gwaenchana. I like it!

*Tomorrow at the school

“ Yuri-ah! You’re back! Bogoshipeo-yo!” L ran towards me and gave me a tight hug.

“ Erghh L,I can’t breath.”

“ Ooh mian. Hehe. You’re okay now?” He let me go.

“ I feel much better. Suzy eodi-yo?”

“ I bet she already in the class. I think there’s a lot of stories that she want to tell.” We walked together eventhough our class are in different block.”

“ Ohhkay. I’ve got to go. See you on recess.” I waved to L. Soon as I step in to the class,everybody came to me. Argh! They pulling and pushing me. I nearly fell on the ground. Thank god Tiffany and Suzy helped me.

“ Phewww! I’m not that popular before. Haha.” I sat on my usual place.

“ So..” Aha! I knew it. L’s right. Suzy must want to ask the same questions,

“ Yuri-ah,the whole school,well not the whole school but all the students that know you,already knew about the accident! Geurigo,about Minho saved you!” I’m quite shocked. The whole school? Seolma!

“What? Chincaa-yo?” I shouted. Some of my classmates stared at me.

“ Sshhh. Yes. They knew it already. And the news info that I’ve got is L had an argument with Minho when you’re not here.” ARGUMENT? What the heck is going on now between both of them? Ergh. I looked to Suzy and she just nodded her head. How did everyone knews about it? Is it Minho who spreaded all this? Goshh. This is makes me so confused!

 

Minho’s POV

“Minho-yah,since when you saved people huh? Poor Yuri. She saved by you. Haha.” Jonghyun laughed with his friends.

“ Do! What’s the problem with that?! Come here if you’re not satisfied.” I clinched my teeth.

“ Ohh hoo. Nothing. Just saying. Who knows if you’re the one who’s trying to her and you blamed it on others. HAHAHA.” I can’t stand it anymore. He’s too much. I get up from my sit and BAMM! I punched his face.

“ Watch your words you bloody fool!” I went out from my class and let Jonghyun with his bruise on his lips. Serves him right. I’m getting stressed about this. I shouldn’t helped her if this thing would happen. I know I’m a bad,jerk boy but I’m not that stupid. I saved her. That’s all. I have to see her. She needs to make this thing clear.

*Recess time.

I leaned on the wall near the stairs. I try to find where she is. Haa! There she is.

“ Yaa! Ugly doll!” I screamed. I can see she walked with L and Suzy. Erghh. I hate them. They’re coming towards me.

“ What is it?” L ask me.

“ Huh? I want to see Yuri not you.” I grab Yuri’s hand but L stopped me.

“ Don’t you dare to hold her! Just talk in here!” Haisshh. What is his problems? I try to talked back to him but Yuri interrupts us.

“ Guys. Stop! L,gwaenchana. He won’t hurt me. We’re at the school. Go with Suzy first. I’ll come later.” Ohh she defensed me. Ahaa! I gave L a nice stare. Boo! I dragged her to the old building behind the science lab.

“ Yaa! Wae-yo? Let me go! Erghh.” I let her hand go.

“ Ugly doll! Because if you,I’ve been insulted by so many students! They said I’m the one who was trying to you! That night! You such a nuisance.!” At last! I’ve said what I want to said all this time. I’m tired already. Nobody could heard us.

“ Why I’m the one you mad of? They gave me a bad stare too! I’m embarrassed,do you know that? A girl,a clean girl like me nearly lost her ess? Do you know how that feel? No right?! Stop blaming it on me.”

“ Yeah,I don’t know how that feel. But do I care?! Want to know what? I feel so regret for saving your life! This is first and the last ever I’ll helped you o? Well thanks to me you’re saved!I’m tired by all the people keeps thinking negatively about me! I know I’m bad,but I still have heart okay?” A long speech from me! I hope she understood what I’m trying to explain.

“ Who cares about that too? Okay,fine. This is the first and the last I’ve been helped you! After this you won’t be said like that anymore. Do you think I’m afraid of you huh? No! Not even a little!” She pushed me. Ohooo! You’re not scared huh? Let’s see. I pulled her body and pushed her to the wall. I make myself closer to her until our nose touching each other. I can hear her breathing.

“ What..what are you doing?” She’s stuttering.

“ Ohh wae? You  scared?”

“ Errr annoy.” She try to get escaped but I pulled her back to the wall. I leaned my hand on the wall and stare her in the eyes. She’s scared. Haha.

“ Just admit it. You’re scared if I’m doing anything to you right? FYI,you’re not my type!”

“ You’re not my type either!” She pushed me and she ran away. Haha. Cute! Ehh what’s wrong with me?! Pabo!

 

 

Boring chapter isn't it? Haha. 

Do read and comments!

Thanks to all my subscribers,commentators and friends!