seven

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright, I’m done.” Sana announced an hour later. Tzuyu was surprised it had only taken an hour. Weren’t these things meant to take hours? And wasn’t it meant to be a really lengthy list or something?

“Nothing else to add?” Tzuyu asked, surprise still present on her face.

“Nope.” Sana chuckled, closing the book and leaning back a little bit.

“Do you want to head home?” Tzuyu questioned, looking up from her laptop for a few moments.

“Maybe so. I know you don’t want me around.” Sana scoffed, sending a glare towards Tzuyu.

“Ya! When did I say anything? Huh? All I did was ask!” Tzuyu denied, crossing her arms. It’s not like she hated Sana’s company. On the contrary, she enjoyed it and the distraction it was from everything else.

“Sure, sure. Whatever floats your boat. I’m sure you’re thinking of plans of revenge.” Sana challenged.

“Mmm. I was thinking about how to get you to repay me but if you’d rather I plot revenge, then fine.” Tzuyu retorted.

“Hey Yu, where’s your bathroom?” Sana asked, changing the subject and looking around. Tzuyu chuckled at the response; she was too obvious.

“Just go down the hallway and it’s the last door on the right.” Tzuyu pointed towards the place. Sana got up, feeling a little light headed but continuing on. Why was everything spinning around her? Sana seemed to be seeing double of everything around her. She was almost there, she just needed a grip on the handle of the door. One more step and she’ll be okay.

Tzuyu had never whipped her head around so fast in her entire life. Her eyes widened as she noticed Sana collapsed against the bathroom door. What was she supposed to do in this situation? She ran towards her, lifting Sana’s head and placing it on to her own lap.

“Sana?” Tzuyu called out, panic evident in her tone. She tried to shake her shoulders, hoping it would help but she was still unconscious. Tzuyu hurried to the phone, finding Mrs Minatozaki’s number and dialling it as quickly as her shaky fingers could allow her.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Mrs Minatozaki, it’s Tzuyu.” Tzuyu greeted. “I don’t know what to do. She just fell and she’s not responding to my words. I can hear her breathing but she’s not waking up.” She panicked.

“Tzuyu, pumpkin, calm down. Just breathe for a few seconds, okay? She’s most likely fainted rather than anything more serious. Do you see any bleeding anywhere? Is her breathing normal or is rapid? Count it against your wrist and see if it matches.” She explained.

Listening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter