thirteen

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu pulled away slowly, chuckling at Sana's lost gaze. At that moment Sana found Tzuyu so mesmerizing. She was smiling completely with genuine feelings. Never would she have expected to see this side of Tzuyu after all the changes she'd seen in her over the past few years.. This would be her favourite memory of Tzuyu - lighting up Sana's world with just a smile. She wished she could see this side of her more often but she knew Tzuyu kept it buried under the many layers of her personality.

"Will you forgive me now?" Tzuyu asked cheekily, her husky voice making Sana blush.

"Hmm..." Sana contemplated, holding in a giggle as she noticed that Tzuyu was getting worried again. "Yes, I will."

Tzuyu let out a sigh of relief, another smile on her face as she pulled Sana in for a hug. Sana sank into the embrace, sighing softly as she snuggled against Tzuyu.

"I love you too, Yu." Sana mumbled. "It must have been hard for you to deal with me." She added, making Tzuyu chuckle. Her laugher was like music to Sana's ears. She wanted to squish Tzuyu's cheeks but she knew that she'd be teased as well because of it.

"As if it still won't be hard." Tzuyu scoffed, Sana punching her arm repeatedly. She always had to say something witty in return.

"Though Tzuyu... what was that for? It was quite unlike you?" Sana asked shyly. Of course, it was adorable but she really hadn't expected it. She was curious why Tzuyu had proclaimed it first.

"Why? You dont like it?" Tzuyu retorted.

"It's not that! I'm sure I could get used to it. It's just something I miss." Sana smiled. Tzuyu would probably not give her an answer but she was grateful that she received the confession in the first place.

"I thought so." Tzuyu smirked deviously as she pulled away from the hug. Sana's words tugged at her heart and she considered the fact that maybe she should be more affectionate towards her. She slipped her hand into Sana's, holding on tightly as the two of them headed back to their guide who was waiting patiently.

"Comment ça s'est passé? (How'd it go?)" The guide asked.

"Très bien, merci beaucoup (Very well, thank you)." Tzuyu replied back to the kind guide. Had it not been for hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter