fourteen

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their honeymoon was set for a week but unfortunately for the two of them, Tzuyu had to return to work early. She was needed for some new investors at the workplace who had specifically asked for her. The 7-day holiday had turned into 4 instead.

Sana was sulky about this – she still had so many places she wanted to visit in Switzerland. But Tzuyu had appeased her easily, saying that they’ll visit the place again. She promised a few times to make Sana believe her.

“Pinkie promise?” Sana asked.

“Okay, okay. Pinkie promise!” Tzuyu answered, intertwining their pinkies together.

So now, Sana was at home, watching TV and wasting time as she waited for Tzuyu to come home. She celebrated each hour that went by because time was moving crucially slow. Sana’s mother had dropped by earlier to talk to her and meet her after she’d come back from the trip but left shortly after. She was bored out of her mind – what could she even do? Pushing her wheelchair, she travelled down their corridor, heading towards their study room.

“To read? Or to watch a movie?” Sana contemplated out loud.

“Book it is.” She mumbled.

Tzuyu had set up a shelf of books for Sana to access easily when she was home and she was really grateful for it. She always loved reading to pass time, a hobby of hers from a young age apparently. She sighed, rolling out of the room with a book and heading back to the living room. She moved to the couch, lying down and starting to read.

Someway in between of Sana reading her book, she felt really drowsy and she fell asleep. She didn’t know how long she had been sleeping for because she’d woken up to a blanket around her waist and a lovely aroma in the air. She jolted up immediately, looking around the place. Sana had slept for a few hours, meaning that Tzuyu was home!

Why was her vision was also partially blocked? Tzuyu had stuck a post-it-note on her forehead again! Sana pulled it off frustratedly, reading the message she’d written on it. Her frustration had immediately disappeared, replaced with a smile on her face.

Do you think you’re sleeping beauty, hmm?

I don’t think my kiss woke you up – does that mean I’m not the prince?

You must be really tired.

When you wake up, I’ll have dinner ready.

               T.

Sana shook her head, getting up from the couch and heading towards the kitchen. Tzuyu must almost be done cooking considering the heavenly smell in the air. She chuckled as Tzuyu stood over the stove, frowning as she looked through a cook book. Sana walked up behind her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter