ten

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two newly wedded couple decided to meet up at the airport at 8am. They both did not move in together yet so they still live in their respective homes. 

"Morning Sana or shall I say Mrs.Chou." Tzuyu said, chuckling lowly.

"That makes me sounds so old. 'Mrs' but I'll take it!" Sana blushed.

Tzuyu smiled at Sana's comment. "Excited for our honeymoon?" She asked.

"Yeah. But you still have not told me where we're going!" Sana whined, pretending to be upset.

"Its a secret honey. You'll love it though trust me." Tzuyu tried to convince. Sweet nicknames weren't her thing but she was going to try to melt Sana's wishes with it anyway.

"I do trust you!" Sana blushes but quickly recovers in playful anger. "But how can you not tell your wife where she's going for her honeymoon!" 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she held Sana's hand, pulling her to the check in counter to shut her up. Sana pouted but smiles on the inside as she sees how much Tzuyu has warmed up to her in these few weeks. The both of them stand in line as they wait to check in with the airline. 

As they move up in line, Tzuyu suddenly stopped in her tracks as she looked at Sana. "Sana, you must not look at our destination. Promise?" Tzuyu sticks out her pinky finger seriously as she waits for Sana to pinky swear.

"It's unnie for you, and I promise." Sana giggled as she linked her pinky with hers. 

"Good." 

When they got to the front counter the staff welcomed them warmly as he took their luggage "Oh, are you two going on your honeymoon?" 

"Yes!" Sana cheeks becomes instantly red as she's not used to being someones wife. 

"Well then it's my pleasure to upgrade you to our first class seating. Welcome on aboard." 

Sana's jaw dropped at his words, still in shock.. "No way." 

The staff grinned, "It's my pleasure. Have fun on your honeymoon." 

The two smiled big as they walk away.

"Can you believe they upgraded our seats to first class! This is such a good start! I was worried that I had to sleep uncomfortably." Sana giggled, jumping in excitement.

"Dumb luck." Tzuyu shrugged, a smirk present on her face.

"Dumb luck my ! I can't believe this happened!" Sana was practically yelling.

Tzuyu grins big as she was the one who arranged this upgrade. She feels some sort of accomplishment as she made Sana that happy. The two of them roam around till it was time to board the plane.

"First claaaaasss! First claaaaass!" Sana sung to her hearts extent.

"You're being loud" Tzuyu commented, secretly enjoying how happy Sana was.

"I'm being happy." 

"Whatever." 

"Why am I going on a honeymoon with you" Sana suddenly asks coldly. 

"You're the one who has a crush on me" Tzuyu smiled, not letting Sana's words affect her.

Sana flushed red. "You're stupid. Go sit somewhere else far from me."

Tzuyu shrugged "We both know you will look for me." 

Sana rolled her eyes "And why is that so?" 

"Because we're going to Swit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter