five

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana chuckled at Tzuyu’s blushing cheeks, leaning away from Tzuyu and sitting back on the bed. Tzuyu took the chance to get her breathing back to normal, sighing in gratitude. For a few minutes, she couldn’t think about anything else but the black haired girl towering over her. Her mind had gone blank and she couldn’t even speak. Sana raised an eyebrow at the lost girl, wondering what was going on in her head at the moment.

“You’ll take good care of me, right Mrs Chou?” Sana mocked, finally getting Tzuyu’s attention.

Tzuyu gulped and nodded, okay`giving Sana a small smile.

“So you want to take my name?” Tzuyu teased, trying to gain control of the situation again.

“Uh, y-yes.” Sana stuttered, backing herself away to a corner.

“Sana~ why are you running away smarty-pants?” Tzuyu chuckled, holding on to Sana’s wrist to pull her closer. Their faces were an inch apart, both of their cheeks heavily tinted with red at the close proximity.

“Y-you know, I think we should go watch a movie.” Sana said, slipping her hand out of Tzuyu’s as she distracted herself with the TV in her room. She had to cool herself down and breathe. “Just sit on the couch here rather than the bed.” She pointed out.

Obliging, Tzuyu walked to the couch and sat right in the middle. Sana had to sit either next to her or the edge of the seat instead. She smirked at her idea, leaning back on the headrest of the couch.

Here she was, giving presents to a girl and trying to cheer her up. And here she was, in her room, planning on watching a movie with her as well. She’d put on a mask that she liked and Tzuyu danced in front of her to make her laugh. She couldn’t believe how different she already was around Sana – a good different.

“I don’t know why it’s not working.” Sana mumbled to herself as she scratched her head in frustration.

“Let me have a look.” Tzuyu offered, walking over to the DVD player. Sana hesitated but gave way for her, biting on her fingernail in anticipation. “Hey stupid, the DVD you put in is the wrong way. The shiny side needs to be at the bottom.” Tzuyu scoffed, flipping over the DVD.

“Who are you calling stupid!” Sana huffed, slightly embarrassed with her actions. She pouted, still standing as Tzuyu chuckled at her childishness.

“Girls, I brought you two some snacks.” Mrs Minatozaki called out as she knocked on the door. Tzuyu grinned, opening the door and bowing. She thanked her as she brought in all the things. Did she think they were going to have a diabetes party in here?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter