four

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After giving hard thought on the marriage, Tzuyu decided to marry Sana. So the next day Tzuyu decided to go back to the Minatozaki household with some gifts. She knew Sana would most likely be upset with everything that had happened the day before and she was going to make things right between them. When she'd seen how upset Sana was the day before, she was so angry at herself for it. She was never one to react that quickly to anything but how had Sana affected her so quickly and to such a large extent?

She'd actually contemplated the marriage for a very long time as she travelled home after the visit. Had she made a decision too quickly? Was this a good idea? It was only a year so it couldn't be a bad idea, right? She'd be partnerless and living her normal life after it was all over? That's what she wanted, wasn't it? However, the thought of having only a year with Sana seemed to make her upset. But Tzuyu found herself thinking that she'd be glad for being by Sana's side, even if it was only for a year. When she'd met her all these years later, she realised how much she missed her and everything about her.

"Hello aunty." Tzuyu bowed respectfully as Mrs Minatozaki opened the door.

"Aigoo, Tzuyu what brings you here?" Mrs.Minatozaki asked as she invited her inside their house.

"I'm here to talk to you about the marriage..." Tzuyu mumbled nervously.

"Oh. So you decided not to do it...?" The woman said, frown forming as she assumed the worst.

"No! I decided to do it." Tzuyu shook her head, a smile on her face.

"Really? You didn't have to Tzuyu." She said with sincerity. Though, it was still clear that the woman wanted Tzuyu to marry her daughter from the start.

"Sana is very beautiful and she's sweet. There is nothing more to ask." Tzuyu commented, nodding as if she was trying to make her liking for Sana clearer to Mrs Minatozaki.

"Aww you're already so cute." The latter's mom chuckled, pinching the tall girl's cheeks.

Tzuyu blushed, rubbing her hand on her cheek. "Before I go to your daughter, may I ask why she's in a wheel chair?"

"She has leiomyosarcoma. Leiomyosarcoma is a type of soft tissue sarcoma. Soft tissue sarcomas can develop in muscle, fat, blood vessels, or any of the other tissues that support, surround and protect the organs of the body. As a result, she gets tired very easily. She tends to sit in the wheelchair to rest. Though, she can stand but not for prolonged periods of time. It's mainly because she's just very lazy. Sana decided not to go through chemotherapy." Mrs Minatozaki explained.

"She's against chemotherapy?" Tzuyu asked.

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter