fifteen

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana turned off her phone as she laid on her bed contemplating about what married life was like.

“Is this how married life goes? Why do I feel so alone. I love her so much but she's so quiet about her feelings... She doesn't share what she feels and she keeps it to herself. I don't know if she feels the same way.” She mumbled under her breath as she stared at the ceiling. The small woman quickly grew impatient with her feelings as she frustratedly threw a pillow at the ceiling just for it to fall back into her hands once again. “What.. am I thinking... I'm just being insecure.”

And she throws the pillow back up. “But didn’t I force her into this? I technically blackmailed her into this marriage because I'm supposedly not going to live for long. Did she even have a choice? What if she never wanted this in the first place?” She asks out loud as the pillow falls back into her arms.

“Let's... talk this out with her. I can't assume anything.” Sana argued with herself. She was so confused right now, she didn't know what to do. She hated this feeling of doubt that was clouding her mind.

She eventually gave up on being trapped with her own thoughts as she stood up to make a cup of coffee. She hummed a quick tune as she waited for the coffee machine to brew her favourite black coffee for her. Sana rolled her wheelchair around the house as she looked at the interior design of her cozy home. She never really took the time to explore it and she was going to do it now.

The woman stared at a ton of pictures hung around the living room. Some were framed while others were on the wall. They were all just pictures of her and Tzuyu. She didn't even know half of them existed all this time. Tzuyu was so fast at taking photos that it surpised Sana that they had so many of them together. And then adding to those were individual shots that Tzuyu had managed to take as well. God, she was so damn sneaky.

When she walked around the room she noticed a picture that she had never seen before on top of an old shelf. She didn't know how she hadn't spotted it before since it was in plain sight. Sana was unbelievably blind sometimes and she often got teased about it from Tzuyu already. She got out of her wheelchair to take a better look at it. It was a simple photo of Tzuyu with a bright smile and a sign held up, that said 'I love you Sana'. It was so damn adorable. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter