six

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Sana woke up the next morning, she was confused for a few moments. Wasn’t she on the couch? Wasn’t she watching a movie with Tzuyu? Actually, why was part of her vision blocked at the moment?

Why is there a sticky note on my forehead?

Hi there stupid.

You did a good job by falling asleep on me.

How did you fall asleep so fast when you were so eager to watch it in the first place?

Rude, rude. You wasted my time :P

You need to repay me.

Make sure you do.

                                                                                                                                                     - T

Sana scoffed at the note, mumbling under her breath. She was going to scrunch up the note and throw it in the bin but she thought twice, wanting to keep it instead. Even if was insulting as usual, something about it made her smile. Tzuyu had actually bothered to leave behind a note for her. it had taken her longer to try to figure out what she had written with her messy handwriting but she believes she successfully decoded it. The worst it could be is that she threw in some insults she couldn’t understand.

She decided to go down for dinner, realising she was late already for her usual timing. Sana actually felt more relaxed than usual after spending some time with Tzuyu. Actually, she doubted it was Tzuyu; it was probably her nap.

“Hi Mom.” Sana greeted, sitting on the table.

“Sweetie, how are you feeling?” She asked, scooping out some soup into a bowl.

“Good. I feel relaxed and rested.” Sana nodded, grinning.

“Spending some time with Tzuyu helped, didn’t it?” She teased.

“What?! No! It was my nap.” Sana denied, blushing lightly.

“Sure sweetie.” She mocked as Sana whined in return. “Oh, by the way, Tzuyu discussed some things for the wedding. You should probably go over to hers on the weekend to go through plans and ideas.” She added.

“Can’t I just go now?” Sana asked.

“You want to go now? Why was the few hours you spent not enough?” She teased.

“Mom!” Sana sulked, huffing.

“Alright, alright. Go get ready. I’ll get the driver to take you.” She muttered.

“Thanks Mom!” San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter