eleven

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu immediately jumped on to the bed as they arrived inside the room. Sana was left standing at the door, astounded by the beauty of the place. was wide open as she looked around, never expecting to see such a beautiful room in a hotel.

“Why are you on the bed?” Sana asked after she finished looking around. She came back to see Tzuyu collapsed there.

“Duh, I’ll be sleeping here.” Tzuyu muttered.

“Nope. You’re taking the couch.” Sana scoffed, climbing on to the bed as well. She purposely took as much space as she could, squashing Tzuyu in the process.

“Excuse me?” Tzuyu retorted.

“Like I said at the airport, you’re going to be sleeping by yourself.” Sana shrugged, successfully getting Tzuyu off the bed.

“It is our honeymoon. You can’t really have me sleeping on the couch honey.” Tzuyu said, crossing her arms as she looked at Sana.

“Why not? It’s not like it’s written in a rule book somewhere, right?” Sana smirked, amused by Tzuyu’s flustered expression.

“Fine.” Tzuyu mumbled, surprising Sana by grabbing a pillow and heading towards the couch. Sana sighed heavily as she lay down back on the bed. She hated her mind sometimes, honestly. Huffing, she got up and headed towards Tzuyu, standing over her head.

“What is it?” Tzuyu asked in annoyance.

“Uh…” Sana muttered.

Tzuyu opened her eyes, realising that Sana was hovering above her. She looked like she was thinking deeply about something, in contemplation. Tzuyu could try to get her to hurry up with whatever she was thinking of but she found Sana’s scrunched up nose adorable.

“Sana.” Tzuyu called out.

“Just come sleep on the bed.” Sana suggested, walking back.

“Why though? I thought you wanted me to sleep on the couch.” Tzuyu retorted.

“Just hurry up, will you!” Sana scolded, hiding herself in the mound of blankets.

Tzuyu chuckled at Sana, shaking her head as she followed on. She pulled off the blankets on the other side, sighing in bliss as her head hit the pillow. She left a space in between the two of them but she couldn’t deny how anxious she was. Sana was the same, eyes shut tightly to get rid of her nervousness. Time seemed to me moving excruciatingly slow for them both, neither of them able to fall asleep.

“Are you still awake?” Tzuyu whispered.

“Yes.” Sana mumbled.

“Can’t sleep?” Tzuyu asked.

“Mhmm.” Sana said sleepily.

“Can I…” Tzuyu muttered.

Huffing, Sana turned around quickly, scaring Tzuyu in the process. Unable to look at Tzuyu in the eye, she kept her head down, snuggling against her chest. She was a blushing mess but she was glad that the darkness hid it.

“W-what are you doing?” Tzuyu stuttered, feeling flustered. Not responding, Sana pulled Tzuyu’s arms, placing them around her waist.

“I fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter