three

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs Minatozaki was the one at the door as soon as it was opened. She greeted Tzuyu at the door, immediately engulfing her in a hug. It left Tzuyu frozen on the spot, unsure of how to respond. She couldn’t recall the last time she was given a hug, especially one that made her feel so loved and cared about. She wasn’t very fond of physical contact over the years but she’d immediately sunk into the embrace, not realising how much she actually needed. Mrs Minatozaki chuckled lowly, patting Tzuyu’s head and letting her inside their home before she closed the door behind them.

“How have you been pumpkin?” Mrs Minatozaki asked, as she guided Tzuyu to their living room.

“I’ve been alright Mrs Minatozaki.” Tzuyu nodded, smiling slightly.

“Mrs Minatozaki? That makes me sound like a grandma! Just call me aunty like you used to.” She said, shaking her head.

“Hehe, okay aunty.” Tzuyu chuckled, blushing in embarrassment.

“Now Tzuyu. I know your mom has talked to you about this and I want you to know that you don’t have to go through with this.” She said with sincerity, searching Tzuyu’s eyes for an answer.

“It’s okay aunty. I want to meet her.” Tzuyu smiled, progressing forward.

Mrs Minatozaki nodded, taking Tzuyu to their lawn area outside. Butterflies attacked her stomach again, making her all kinds of nervous. She held the flowers behind her back, keeping it hidden. Tzuyu didn’t like this feeling that made her seem like she was weak. She never really liked meeting new people. Even if Sana wasn’t a new person, it sure as hell felt like she was. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d spoken to her or met her. She could do this, of course. She was doing this for Mrs Minatozaki and everything she’d done for her in the past.

Sana was facing away from her, looking at the garden as she sat in a wheelchair. Tzuyu’s heart was beating rapidly against her chest. She walked towards her hesitantly, realising that Mrs Minatozaki had already left the two of them alone. She sighed, getting rid of her nervousness and approaching her with confidence. Isn’t that how she should greet her? Tzuyu should show that she’s powerful and strong as soon as she faces her. There is no room for nervousness right now between the two of them; just boldness.

“These are for you.” Tzuyu said, placing the flowers next to Sana as she stood next to her a little awkwardly. She was getting worried when Sana wasn’t saying anything next to her; what was she meant to do?

“I can’t believe you actually came.” Sana mumbled, a smile gracing her l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter