eight

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar bed wearing a hoodie she never worn before. She looked around wondering where she was. What had happened? Where was she? She felt so tired and drained right now; she wanted to go back to sleep but she was getting uncomfortable with where she was. She decided to leave the room she was in, finding Tzuyu cooking in the kitchen. She would be lying if she didn't find the sight adoring.

So she was in Tzuyu's house? It seemed like that's where she was. Sana swears she could get lost in this place. hung open as she looked around at the decor of the house; it was really beautiful.

"Good Morning Yu." Sana cooed tiredly, sitting up on a chair by the counter.

"Morning." Tzuyu replied, cold as usual. She'd been weakened earlier but she wasn't going to go back to that state again.

"What.. are you doing?" Sana asked, remembering Tzuyu never made her own food ever since she was young. She always had someone cooking for her instead of herself/

"Making breakfast." Tzuyu pointed out.

"...Okay. Thank you." Sana whispered back. She was scared of her tone at the moment. She didn't know how to react to it at all.

"After we eat, lets talk about the wedding and marriage a bit." Tzuyu added, continuing to look away from Sana.

"Okay." Sana simply replied, unsure of what she could say.

When Tzuyu was finished cooking, she placed the food on the bar, handing over a plate as well. She seated herself away from Sana, leaving a space in between the two of them. They ate their food in a dark and awkward silence; Sana was scared to say anything. Finishing off their food, Tzuyu set some tea for them as they decided to talk things over.

"I'll ask you some questions and all you have to do is answer." Tzuyu suggested.

"Sure." Sana replied, feeling utterly nervous.

"So, is there a theme you want?" Tzuyu asked as she types on her computers to finalise the wedding plans she'd spent the morning sorting out.

"Not really. But if there has to be a theme. I prefer colours over anything." Sana nodded.

"Favourite dessert?" Tzuyu asked.

"Cheesecake." Sana mumbled

"Icing. Yay or nay?" Tzuyu continued, not looking up for a single second.

"Yay for sure." Sana clapped, agreeing.

"Big or small wedding."

"Small." Sana suddenly perks up as she adds "But I know you're in a company so it doesnt have to be small." 

Tzuyu nods, biting back a smile at her considerance. She continued to type on, feeling satisfied. "Suit or dress?" 

"For who?" Sana retorted.

"For me." Tzuyu muttered.

"Dress. But make it a black dress. So I can wear white." Sana giggles.

Tzuyu blushes as she types away "Outdoor or indoor?" Tzuyu kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter