sixteen

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana had probably been staring at the clock for a good length of time. She's lost count of how long it's been. There's only so much she can do in the house without getting bored. Watching TV, cleaning, re-organising shelves and reading books. She's gone through all of them countless times and she had nothing else she could anymore. Part of her is feeling stupid and part of her is feeling so tired. Sure, she might have received a message from Tzuyu about her whereabouts but that didn't mean that Sana was settled at home and worry free. She's been neglecting herself because she's been so worried about Tzuyu and she really hoped that she'd be home today.

So for the past week, the routine has basically been the same and Sana can't help but listen to the doubts filling her mind that she's simply not enough for Tzuyu. Though Tzuyu pushed them away, they're back up and stronger now than ever and it's bothering her so much. To Tzuyu, Sana is probably a burden that she can't get rid of so she would do anything else to distract herself away from being here and dealing with it. But, Sana also knew that Tzuyu was a hard worker and loved her job. She just wished that she could be prioritised a little bit instead of always being a secondary choice. She was so confused in her heart because she knew where Tzuyu's intentions laid but she hated the feeling of being alone.

Tzuyu sighed as she flipped through another document on her table. Work has been keeping her on her toes and she's already spent the past week in her office instead of being at home. Coming to the end of the financial year, she had more things to go through and more things she needed to double check. She's probably only talked to Sana once the past few days and it's eating at her that she can't leave her job to go home and take a break. Each time she thinks she's done with her work, more comes her way and her trip home gets delayed even more.

Since she wanted to get home quickly, she's been trying to complete as much as she can as fast as she can and she's scared that she's going to go out of her mind with the amount of coffee and energy drinks she's basically been inhaling all week. A simple mistake in her reports can cause the greatest of problems so she has to be as precise as she can. Tzuyu was about to drink her 4th cup of coffee for the day when her assistant came and took it out of her hands, commanding her to stop d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter