twelve

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are we going?” Sana asked as they finished their hearty breakfast. She was so stuffed, she didn’t know how she was going to walk around.

“We’re going to visit Lausanne and the Olympic Museum.” Tzuyu answered, biting back a smile as Sana clapped in glee.

“The old districts?” Sana gasped.

“Yes.” Tzuyu replied curtly.

“Ah, it’s so beautiful. I can’t wait to see it! Thanks Yu!” Sana giggled, kissing Tzuyu’s cheek. Tzuyu blushed, composing herself moments later and clearing .

“The hotel will provide transport for the tour, so let’s go?” Tzuyu said, indicating to a man waiting by the door.

Sana nodded, holding on to Tzuyu’s hand as they continued to walk towards the awaiting chauffeur and tour guide. Tzuyu shook her head, not understanding how quickly Sana got excited about the smallest of things around her.

The guide smiled as he saw the two of them, greeting them before they all sat in the car. Tzuyu nodded to him before she moved her gaze back to Sana who was looking outside in wonder.

“Vous êtes un couple magnifique (You are a gorgeous couple)." The guide chuckled.

“Merci Monsieur (Thank you Sir).” Tzuyu replied, smiling at the guide.

“What did he say?” Sana asked.

“He just said you look ugly.” Tzuyu teased.

“I’m not that dumb Tzuyu, I know Merci means thank you.” Sana said, rolling her eyes.

“I was saying thank you for you being ugly.” Tzuyu explained. Sana mumbled under her breath, looking away and pretending to be upset with Tzuyu.

“Sana.”

“Sana.”

“Are you seriously ignoring me.”

“How long will you last?”

“Come on, I didn’t mean it.”

“He just said we make a beautiful couple.”

“Sana.”

“Squirrel cheeks.”

“Sana.”

“Fine… Sunny.”

Tzuyu had used the old nickname she used to call Sana by when they were younger as a last resort. Sana finally turned around, still possessing a fearful aura around her. Tzuyu wasn’t going to let it affect her or stop her from talking to her.

“I’m sorry.” Tzuyu apologised sincerely.

Sana remained unresponsive but Tzuyu knew that she wasn’t as upset as she pretended to be initially. She resumed her interest of the scenery outside the window and Tzuyu felt slightly defeated. Of course she didn’t think Sana was ugly – it was the stupidest thing that would possibly ever cross her mind because Sana was really pretty. As much as she , she still started to find her less annoying than when they first met. She’d already become softer and more kind; just how many changes were yet to come?

Tzuyu sighed as she tried to sit more comfortably next to Sana who was staring out her window. She was going to need to appease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter