Guilt Trip Revelations

I Think We Fell In Love

BjPrmvI-8w2vIe_0pStXfAnumYgUlEBgnJklg9e86770HKXe7BCqBGgF4vmiIZs1jAqbGbIFDrUQ1XZGFWjd0j1vRCtytHUw3emaqp8PfH7Fb6BJmCHwnlwCKeKMO5dM17yuD7zO


 

“I'm glad you decided to have dinner with me.”

“Only because our work relationship needs clarity.” Lennox spoke sliding past him and into the room. 

He quickly closed the door and walked casually to the rooms bar. “What’s your pleasure?” 

“Normally? Death in the Afternoon.” Lennox said with a smirk as she took a seat the bar to watch him mix the drinks. “But tonight? I’ll settle for a Suffering Bastard,1942.”

“Ahhh, i didn’t picture you as a girl to enjoy Gin.”

“You’re first mistake is that I am a woman and not a girl.” 

“Excuse my word choice. Obviously, you are very much a woman. One I am honored to have the pleasure of sharing a night with.”

“This.” Lennox said pointing at the drink he had placed in front of her and then waving her finger in between herself and him. “This is just a business dinner.” 

“I think you know that our business relationship ended some time ago.”

“Refresh my memory.” Lennox said dryly as she stirred her drink.

“That night in my office when I offered you a better life, security, all the money you could ever need.”

“Ahh that night… the night you became my physical abuser.”

“Abuser is such an ugly word for a beautiful situation. Remember that beautiful little girl that came from your mental abuse to her father.” 

“Keep my daughter out of your filthy mouth!” 

“Lennox calm down. You’ll blow everything if you don’t” Yoongi spoke into Lennox’s ear.

“I never mentally abused him, but you love manipulating the words of others.” 

“I call it revealing an individual's true self.” He laughed. 

“Again, I’ll say that you are sick.” Lennox spoke, not giving him the chance to speak as he got up from her seat at the bar to find a new seat and await their dinner.




 

Image result for children's hospital room


 

“As you’ve seen she’s sleeping now please leave while im asking nicely.”

“That’s my granddaughter in there. Without her mother no less.”

“Look Mrs. Vaughn. You concern is unwanted and frankly suspicious. Lennox and you don’t have any kind of relationship and I do recall you saying that you didn’t want to know of her, your real daughter, or granddaughter’s life.”

“Jay.” Micheal whispered as they gained more attention than necessary. 

“Hey. Phi’s starting to wake up and i think she'd rather see you rather than me.” Hyolyn said as she walked into the waiting room.

“Unless you and Lennox have sorted out things, I don't want to see you around my daughter. Consider this a warning.” Jay sport before heading back to Phoenix's room with Hyolyn.

“I told you coming here was a bad idea now go home mom.” 

“I don’t know what came over me.” Mrs. Vaughn whispered as she took a seat in a nearby chair.

“That’s called guilt. You could have lost your only granddaughter and you feel guilty for missing out on her life.” Micheal said crossing his arms. “Tarren told you something you never thought you would hear and now you feel guilty of missing out. I hear a mother's guilt is never easy.” Micheal spoke, leaving his mother as he left to check on his son Aiden who was keeping Jaein company.

 

Image result for dessert in hotel room


 

“It’s adorable.”  Lennox spoke sarcastically.

“Go ahead and pour the chocolate sauce over the top.” He said watching Lennox’s every movement and facial expression.

Hesitantly, Lennox poured the sauce over the dessert only to gasp at the content inside.




 

Image result for engagement ring

 

“Would you do the honor of becoming my wife, Lennox Rose Vaughn?”

Lennox sat in shock. She honestly didn’t expect this nor did she see it coming in the future.

“I've marked you as mine Lennox.” He spoke as he began to get out of his chair.

“I should go.” Lennox spoke hastily as she got up from the seat only to be frozen by Yoongi’s words.

“Stay! Confront him. Let him know that you know everything.”

“Darling.” He purred as he grabbed hold of Lennox’s arm, placing the ring on her finger by force. “You should know there’s no running from this.”

“Don’t touch me! I know everything.” Lennox yelled as she yanked her arm from him.

“And do you think you know my dear.” He asked as he caressed her face with his hands looking directly into her eyes.

“All those girl that you've abused. Mentally and physically. I know about it all.” Lennox spoke willing her voice to stay stable.

“Ahh.., so you know that I provided them a better life.” He answer running his thumb over her lip.

“You call having ing them and then casting them aside to died is a better life. Or draining them mentally with all sorts of lies until they end their own lives. They were young girls. They were lost and scared.” Lennox sneared.

“Much like yourself. And yet if you knew all this and continued to work with me, you are just as bad.”

“Im nothing like you.” 

“I beg to differ. I was once you. Young. Trying to make a living while still living in someone else’s shadow. Nothing you do amounting to anything while you watch others prosper. And not to mention trying to raise our youth to have faith in the good people of the world.”

“You don't have children.” Lennox spoke as she got herself out of his grip and backed away,hoping that Yoongi’s security would walk in at any minute. 

“I have a nephew. I'm quite certain you know him, he’s very much in love with your friend. Oh what's her name again? Devan? Yes, your friend devan.” 

“What are you talking about?” Lennox asked genuinely confused at Devan’s name being mentioned and that this entire time someone related to such a disgusting man could be so close to them, watch and reporting their every move.

“Yes. Kim Minsu has been a great help. It wasn’t a coincidence that he and Sungjung became fellows at the same hospital as you. I thought id take a new approach but when Minsu sai that he fancied Devan more than you, sungjung took his place in trying to lock you in but since he failed i stepped in. obviously my way works the best.” 

“You're disgusting.”

“Lennox we re just simple men with needs, helping women reach their greatest potential.” He smirked. 

“Look I want nothing to do with you or your dirty lifestyle.” Lennox spoke throwing the ring off of her finger somewhere in the vast area of the hotel room. 

“You don’t have any choice. I've put in a lot of effort with you and I shall have my reward.” He spoke reaching Lennox in no time, locking their lips in a rough and painful kiss.

“Just hold out a little longer Lennox. My men are on their way.” 

Lennox tried her best to push him off of her, but he only tightened his grip and he maneuvered them into the bed room of the hotel room.

“How do you feel about having my child?” He asked stripping himself of his shirt.

“Over my dead body.” Lennox spoke getting up from the bed.

“I'm sure that can be arranged but sadly your daughters life will have to come before yours.”

“Excuse me? How dare you wish on my daughter's death.” 

“It’s not a wish. In an attempt to get that boy out of your life Sungjung decided to create an accident in where none of those involved would be able to come back from.” He revealed, using Lennox’s shock to lay her back on the bed, kissing up to the side of her neck. He brushed her hair away and admired the many marks that he had left resulting in her beginning to wear her hair down in the first place.

“There’s no way Sungjung is capable of that. You're lying.” Lennox spoke, not able to process that the man she had called her friend for many years, who had been around her daughter that looked at him as an uncle, the man that had just claimed to be in love with her could be so different that she could ever imagine.

“Oh he’s very capable seeing as i raised him too. And i disabled the camera’s of the area so no one will ever know it was him.” 

“You Are sick. Evil.” Lennox yelled kicking him as she scrambled of the bed running towards the door. She had waited for Yoongi to step in for far too long and once again she'd have to save herself.

“Where do you think you're going?” He yelled after her. Lennox could hear his footsteps as she finally got out the door and ran for the stairs figuring it wouldnt come in time.

“Yoongi where the hell are your men?” Lennox yelled so the mic would hear but Yoongi’s voice never came through her ear piece. 

“You can’t ing run from me Lennox!”

“Damn it Yoongi.” Lennox yelled as she got the door to the stairs open but only after she pulled the fire alarm causing all the guest to rush out of their rooms.

“Lennox,over here.”

Lennox saw one of the guards that brought with him.

“Where’s Yoongi?” Lennox asked after they entered the lower level. 

“He went with the others to arrest Mr. Lee. You got more than enough out of him to arrest him. And we've already dispatched a team to arrest Minsu and Sungjung.” The guard spoke as he lead Lennox to their car.

“So it’s true. Sungjung really caused an accident? My baby? Is she okay? What about Jaein and Heedo?”

“I'm afraid so.”

“I want on the next plane to Seoul and my phone.”




 

A/N : Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!! I hope everyone had a good holiday season. Here’s another chapter sorry for the semi crappy ending but i couldn't think of words to create it more dramatic. I hope it was still revealing enough for you all. I'm sure you can all figure out the next secret to be revealed. You guys are the best and ill see you all next chapter.