WTF Just Happened....

I Think We Fell In Love

Q7FbVj8ZI22z6zBnVHa6_gntnZhZIiPHQWP-8gp_2rn0T0F_Ay9sCsTTLdRY5qBzv1g7ARf48eb2z0q6tdN3mRjs6XdCMHJ7jUyDT90_satMtsmCcwrcGOB_V83Z44Xb1Pur-xeM

 

“I told you to let me drive.” Destynee said as she got out the car.

“You just worked all day, there was no way I was letting you drive.”

“We would have gotten here faster if I had drove.”

“It’s not about the destination, but about the journey. Jiyong said as he grabbed the bags out the car.

“Who taught you that line?” Destynee laughed.

“Hey! I’m filled with wisdom.”

“Yeah yeah.” Destynee spoke, not paying Jiyong any attention as she walked to the front door.

“Mom!?” Destynee yelled as she walked into the house, Jiyong right behind her.

“In the kitchen sweety.” Her mom yelled back.

“Come on.” Destynee smiled pulling Jiyong along to the kitchen.

“Mom. I missed you.” Destynee said, wrapping her arms around her mom.

“Come visit more often then.” Her mother chuckled. “You must be Jiyong.” Destynee’s mother spoke looking over to Jiyong standing at the kitchen entrance.

“Ah..yes...it’s nice to meet you.” Jiyong bowed.

“No need to bow. You the first guy Destynee has brought home since Namjoon, you’re practically family.” Destynee’s mother spoke, pulling Jiyong in for a hug.

“I told you you’d be fine.” Destynee laughed.

“Why don’t you show him to where he’ll be staying? I’m just waiting on you father and Namjoon to come back for the store, then dinner will be ready.”

“Namjoon’s here already?”

“He came in last night.” Destynee mother said as she ushered them away so she could resume making dinner‍.

“Come on.” Destynee said as she left out the kitchen. “This is my room.” Destynee told Jiyong after they dropped of her bag.

“I’ll assume I’m not staying in your room?” Jiyong questioned as he followed Destynee down a flight of stairs.

“My dad would kill you. My rooms not to far so if you need me you know where to find me.” Destynee said flicking on the lights.

 

dvYoJ83TZ5xSv6fYR3TIhv9cGot4uUmOuwqm4w3al-ll1mYk0T0NiyJcck1iwPs449Swgvz3tWAJRnHvXirflQQfpnRLpWHyNLWqMtjzeUVQekQnHyVrs25Wo9fYPDYRwYxUsKvi

 

“Wow. It’s so cozy down here.” Jiyong awed, as he looked around.

“I would hope so. I used to live down here. One of the bedrooms used to be my studio and just wanted everything down here to be warming to inspiration. Come on your rooms this way.” Destynee said as she turned a corner.

 

mF36WOu5_LuvJ9h9I516i6isQvOHhGelfD-6xQKyxIylboZzWH_gfrHIzrR4n5g5jsg9NsqRbVtwGPzVfdlkN7rr-D4BQNNJJGwhafV3SFuwuGja3WwJfxj75P11glg-zJFxCx45

 

“This is your room. I hope this one is okay. Namjoon usually uses this one but he took the other one this time.”

“He’s staying here?”

“Yeah his parents are out of town for the weekend. His rooms actually on the other side.”

“Great.” Jiyong said rolling his eyes.

“If it bothers you so much, you can sleep in my room and I’ll sleep down here?” Destynee offered.

“No. I’m a man, I can stay down here.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah. All that matters is that I get to spend time with you.” Jiyong spoke, stepping forward and pulling Destynee towards him.

“Jiyong….” Destynee spoke quietly, trying to hide her heated face.

“I’m serious. I’m so glad we’re in a place that you would allow me to meet your parents.”

“It’s not that big of a deal. All my friends have met them.” Destynee said and Jiyong frowned.

“Destynee I-”

“Dinners ready.” Namjoon spoke, startling the pair.

“We should go eat.” Destynee spoke fast, walking past Namjoon and back upstairs.

Namjoon looked Jiyong up and down before heading upstairs after Destynee.

Jiyong let out a heavy sigh and headed upstairs. When he made it to the dining room the only seat left was in between Namjoon and Destynee’s mother.

“So I hear you and my daughter work at the same company?”

“Yeah. I’m actually an idol as well as a producer.”

“He’s very popular at the clubs.” Namjoon added only to get a kick under the table and glare from Destynee.

“His songs are very popular at the clubs.” Destynee spoke trying to clear up her fathers misunderstanding. If only he knew that what he was thinking was spot on.

“Living that kind of lifestyle must get boring after some time.. why not something more practical?”

“Dad.”

“It’s okay Destynee. I spent my life making music, at this point I don’t think there’s anything I’d be better at.”

“That industry is a dangerous place to be.”

“Of course it is sir,but I’m learning how to avoid temptation and it’s really thanks to Destynee.” Jiyong smiled, seeing the small smile that graced Destynee’s lips.

“Well my daughter is a gem.” Destynee’s mother said proudly.

“Yeah. She is.”

Destynee looked up, wide eyed. See I bet you’re thinking those words came out of Jiyong’s mouth, but no, it came out of Namjoon’s mouth instead.

Namjoon looked to be unbothered by his words, but Jiyong could feel his anger boiling.

“How is it in Seoul, Nee?” Destynee’s mom asked, breaking the tension.

“It’s Great. I think by this time next year I’ll have my company of the ground.”

“A company isn’t a play toy. It’s a lot of work.”

“I understand that dad. Jimin and Jungkook will be working with me and I’ve already got a few companies to work with and I’m working under YG right now.”

“I always knew my daughter would be so successful. Make sure to keep you head straight… shoulders high….keep the focus.”

“Yes mom.” Destynee smiled and they resumed dinner.

“Don’t worry about the dishes.”

“Yeah, we’ll get them why don’t you both get some rest.” Destynee spoke ushering her parents out of the kitchen.

“Why don’t you go ahead and leave too? Me and Destynee are more than capable of doing the dishes without you.” Namjoon spoke coldly.

“Why are you still in here?” Destynee asked when she walked into the kitchen. “Go take a shower it’s been a long day for you.” Destynee spoke, shooing Jiyong out the kitchen much to Namjoon’s delight. “What are you smiling for? I’m drying.” Destynee said grabbing the towel.

“I can’t believe you really brought that guy here.”

“That guy has a name, Nam. And I told you he would be here. Is that why you decided to come early? Friday and Monday are two completely different days.”

“Excuse me if I don’t want that guy staying here.”

“I stay with Jiyong in Seoul, what’s the difference?”

“Because this is our place. Our memories. Why does he get to come in and ruin it.”

“He’s not ruining anything Nam. If I remember correctly this is my home, who are you to come here and ruin my memories?” Destynee said, stunning Namjoon. “I know how you feel, but don’t say it aloud. There is no us beyond this friendship. And what me and Jiyong have is simply a friendship out of a business arrangement. Can just act like a decent person around him?”

“I don’t like him and I definitely don’t like him around you. The look in his eyes….when he looks at you it’s not the look of a guy with his friend…..he likes you and I don’t want him around you because-”

“Don’t say it.”

“Because I still love you.” Namjoon spoke, silencing the kitchen. “I still love you Destynee. And I know that you still love me too.” Namjoon spoke moving closer to Destynee. “I don’t care what kind of deal you have with him, break it off. I can help you. I can build with you. I can make you happy..” Namjoon spoke backing Destynee up against the counter. “Just give me one more shot.” Namjoon pleaded as he kissed Destynee.

 

ZSFYvbCV4gDdKeCZUeGU9CyLpL036vW46_FBIu79_FTBCN3NIQ9RrO5mXIgwERRwj1MQxJpf7LwFU9J8X9nhK3WiygfRqpB_nqFDS0e48QhFkHlW_jAXRrRKmrQeUla_uQklh1gA

 

Destynee relaxed right as Namjoon released her from the kiss.

“So what do say? Let’s give us another try…” Namjoon smiled.

“Nam….  I do love you, so I want you-” Destynee spoke But was stopped when she saw movement coming from the other room. “Is someone there?” Destynee asked walking into the living room.

“I think you’re just seeing things doll.” Namjoon said coming behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and waddling her all the way to her room shutting the door behind him.





Heeeeeeeey guys! It's me, again! :) Sorry this chapter is soooo short but I just wanted to show yall what was happening with Destynee while things where taking place in the last chapter. Shout out to syazwinajunaidi and doodle-bug for subbing. Can't believe theres still people that wanna sub my story T_T ...anyway Drop them comments below and ill see you all next update! :)