Making Changes....

I Think We Fell In Love


 

I7LkPF8bZoB5FgUztqXbJkaViE4TdVo8f_XJcabcMZ4txHJ_9aSDNPxs4YYaw7zVKrIsGD0nwbb8XU5aoMdf_diAVrhoG5YKJox5Sqz8rBHLWPgnCQNeA5JpEc1t3K1CrOGnq_b2

 

“Hey Jay. Thanks for coming over so soon.”

“You sounded worried. Are you alright?” Jay asked after he placed a kiss on Lennox’s forehead.

“Ahhhh….. i ummm…. we need to talk.” Lennox spoke quietly as she walked into the kitchen.

“Did I do something? You’ve been avoiding me all week.” Jay asked sitting at the kitchen island.

“It’s not you… it’s me…” Lennox said, as she closed the refrigerator door, placing a bottle of water in front of Jay.

“It sounds like you’re breaking up with me.”

“I didn’t know we were together. Remember, you didn’t want to do titles.”

“I thought it was pretty obvious that you’re the only one I want to be with. Is that why you’ve avoided me? You’re upset I didn’t put a title to it?” Jay asked getting up from the kitchen island, moving to the other side to face Lennox. “We can title it. From this moment on you’re my girl. And I’m your guy. I’m all yours.” Jay said before kissing Lennox deeply.

“Jay….” Lennox whispered, pushing Jay lightly on his chest. “I’m 17….”

Jay looked at Lennox confused. “What do you mean you’re 17?”

“I’m 17. Like still in high school, 17. I used a fake ID to get into the club that night. And every night after that. Some nights weren’t hard when I went with you and they figured I was legal.”

“Why would you lie to me?” Jay asked, taking a step back from Lennox.

“It was only supposed to be a one night only kind of thing. I didn’t know you were Guks friend and when I found out he just assumed that you knew I was 17 and I didn’t want to cause any problems between you and him because I was planning on telling you if things got serious because you kept saying you don’t do titles…..” Lennox paused, taking a breath and uselessly wipe her tears.

Jay pulled Lennox into him and hugged her. He had always had a soft spot for her. He really did care for her and he hated seeing her like this.

“Calm down. I can get past you being 17, it won’t be long before you’re 18. I don’t mind waiting until then if you want. Just stop crying. I don’t want Guk or Tarren thinking I’ve done something wrong to you.”

“But I’ve done something wrong to you. I lied and now…. Jay….. I’m pregnant…..”

 

VDINnsIFDUlD6xVWU2uZxqL2MTz0g7qVt6qZ54OoSSOFEbsMeqibibVeB_ZzjTZazmFrOep51-Jr31qe0BvgjKGfzUq3r1T_eC02kUsIfrtBCUNUSwL1Y0Vt2JKAwtxQvozKx49q

Present Day

 

5bNSDUjJV1cHe8ADRFlb_kzRX-ksSUl1mF9Pe0DJ55k8SxxUl11G5177hdZhUSiC7Zrinn5g_GDIkfY_PStkYUOS7PvoBIT7OANZBum4C45Bivh3lkUVUmUhGY1yMk68gjOB3cE4

 

“You can’t be serious Yoongi!”

“When have you known me not to be.”

“That’s pushing it! I know I agreed to help, but you want me to make it seem like I want him. I bruises all over my body from him. I feel dirty because of him. And everyday I still go to work knowing that after the last person leaves, I have to go through the same torture all over again.”

“I’m sorry Len. I really am, and I told you what you would be getting into when I asked for your help. You’re the only one I trust to help take him down. Not to mention, the justice for the girls that came before you. You’ll be saving other females from the same fate.”

Lennox stared down at all the cases in front of her, many cases not to different than her own story.

“I can’t believe that man was capable of killing such a young girl…..”

“There have been many more…”

“But she was barely 18…. how much had she gone through before she died?”

“That’s why we need to put a stop to him. His focus is on you. You just need to do one more thing. We just need the confession of his wrong doings to you. With that we can open up all the closed cases he’s gotten himself out of.”

“What if I die?”

“I won’t let that happen.” Yoongi spoke with a serious face. “I’ll be there every step of the way. You’ll be safe with me. I promise…”

Lennox sighed. “Okay. What’s the plan?”

 

VDINnsIFDUlD6xVWU2uZxqL2MTz0g7qVt6qZ54OoSSOFEbsMeqibibVeB_ZzjTZazmFrOep51-Jr31qe0BvgjKGfzUq3r1T_eC02kUsIfrtBCUNUSwL1Y0Vt2JKAwtxQvozKx49q

 

“Not that I mind, but you’ve been frequenting a lot more than usual.”

“Is that a bad thing?” Devan asked as she turn off her music and grabbed a bottle of water.

“I know Minsu surely doesn’t.” Hoseok laughed as he closed the door he was previously leaning on.

“He always did complain I spent too much time with Len or at the hospital.” Devan gave a small chuckle as she placed her brace back on her arm.

“So why the sudden change? And give me the real reason why.”

Devan remained quiet for a while before finally sighing.

“It just don’t want thinks to be awkward. I think his moms still there. I can’t comfort him like I should be able too.”

“Then don’t comfort him. Just go around with your head held high. You’ve spent so much time at that hospital.”

“Yeah, but it always had a purpose. There was a reason why I spent to much time at the hospital and now… Hoseok I'm feeling kind of useless. Like i have no purpose now.”

“But aren't you the one who told me you wanted to be a comfortable face for people in pain? There are so many people that need that comfort. Remember the little girl you helped? I can only imagine how many other little girls, little boys that need a love like that.”

“But it's unfair for me to be like that when I feel this way. Honestly, I've been thinking of going back home for a while….”

“You mean back to Australia?”

“I think it'll do me some good. Time by myself to clear my mind get back on track. Look at Len, she focused on herself for a while and I've never seen her so happy, I think I just need that moment for myself.”

“So when would you plan on leaving?”

“Next week..."

 

SrCaJ1uUa5s6hLdaIqv8EtZM-zFEW-sa6v09DkY60HSuXwj58Koa7gaYZ-PrldQTs0U5Khe_OVR5nwBbheWh4czatldQvtQPqcmTg6GJk1llADWVOqUd89PLscoe0euLVDImIkFm

Image result for office building in seoul

 

“So glad you could join us.” Ahn Sol, Destynee’s boss at Avex spoke.

Destynee, keeping it classy, gave a small smile and took a seat between Jungkook and another co worker.

“As I was saying, this is the year of innovation. Major changes will be taking place over the course of the next month.”

“Changes how?” one of the workers on the other sides of the table asked.

“I'm glad you asked.” Ahn Sol said as she motioned everyone to look at their PowerPoint presentation booklets.

“As of November we have purchased a nice space in Paris to expand Avex. As some of you know I've been doing interviews to staff. I've selected a few of you too help with the transition but I believe congratulations are in for a Mr. Jeon Jungkook. He shall be heading the transition as my right hand and making a permanent move to the Paris branch.”

While some aplauded, mostly everyone was staring between Jungkook and Destynee. For Destynee this came as a surprise but it was even more of a for Jungkook. It was rumored that someone from the office would be put in charge of the endeavor but not him.

Destynee’s surprise quickly faded. Although she knew she should be upset, but she wasnt. She had always knew that she wasn't appreciated by Sol, and hadn't been the first time that opertunity had passes her by.

“Congratulations to Jungkook, I'm very happy for him, but honestly wasn't there someone else better suited for the position.” A girl, only about a year into the company asked.

“After reviewing the qualifications needed for the position, Jungkook was the best choice.” Sol answered.

“But Destynee’s been here the longest.” the girl replied.

“Not to mention, Destynee is fluent in French. She was in Paris last year, she's be the one with contacts to help get us in the media.” the worker beside Destynee spoke.

“Lets not forget that I never was asked if I wanted this position. I agree that this position belongs to no one more than Destynee.”

It really warmed Destynee’s heart that her coworkers felt so strongly about the work that she's done.

“I appreciate all kind words, but it hasn't been the first position that I've been passed by for. When others left, I stayed. I've done the craziest things you can think of, spent so much time, I've work hours with no sleep, just to make you look good. Ive even put aside the fact that you're lowkey racist but now…. I'd like to formally give you my two weeks as my assistance and presence is no longer needed.” Destynee stood as she placed an envelope on the table.

“How dare you?!”

“No Sol. How dare you!?” Destynee smirked, before leave the meeting room.

“I'll be leaving as well.” Jungkook spoke standing from his chair.

“I do think it's best to adjourn for the day.” Sol agreed.

“I ment the company. This is Jimin and i's verbal leave. We were going to wait until he came back from Busan, but it seems that's no longer needed.” Jungkook bowed before heading after Destynee.

Sol through all her papers aside after Jungkook left the meeting room.

“Anyone else!?” Sol yelled.

 

qOCPnwOUgGKkeQm187dI4o-dyyzLsQ-_ZUDanabJPsrNX6bAGmqr9N1GnssUMjaed1GwuYI2hXct9lHBVZ5MQaV_308b8M-THVCefbK5YID1fx1Z3UxA3QmCafEUMYnhVDD_0aRY

Image result for cemetery in seoul

“I’m sorry for your lost… it’s hard to lose the person that you loved.” Lennox spoke quietly as they both sat beside each other staring at the tombstone as Heedo took another drink of his beer.

“I’m sorry she fell in love with me. I’m sorry she got pregnant by me. I’m sorry she died because of me.”

“You can’t keep blaming yourself for her death. If she loved you as much as you say, then how can she rest easily if you’re like this.”

“I FLUNG HER! She held my arm…..she begged me to stay…. I flung her and left… I should have stayed…..I should have looked back, just once would have been enough to save her.”

Lennox sighed. She had been in the same space once. Blaming everything on herself, taking sole responsibility and man did it take a toll on her life all these years.

“Just let it out…” Lennox spoke as she passed Heedo another beer. “She’s right here. Tell her everything that you want. Everything you never got to tell her.” Lennox said as she got up.

“Where are you going?” Heedo asked, grabbing Lennox’s wrist.

“As touched as I am that you wanted me to be here, I think you should have some time alone with her…”

Lennox gave Heedo a small smile before heading off on one of the paths.

Although January was coming to an end, the chill had only intensified. With her hands in pocket, she continued on the path looking at all the beautifully decorated sites. It was her first time at a cemetery in Seoul. Who would have thought that she’d be here in support of Heedo?

It was now that she realized how similar they were. In both similar and different situations, they both loved lost love that had been important to them. The were both broken in a way that couldn’t be fixed, because one moment in time they wish they could go back and do things differently.

For Lennox, Phoenix was a breath of fresh air, a reason for her to get back on track, but Heedo, he still had a lot of healing to do….

“Were you planning to take a full lap around?” Heedo asked from behind Lennox.

“Done so soon?” Lennox asked over her shoulder as she stopped walking.

“I come every year, not much different to tell.” Heedo shrugged.

“I’m sure there was something new you wanted to tell her.” Lennox said with a raised brow but got no response from Heedo as he walked past her.

“Hey! Wait for me.” Lennox’s said speed walking to catch up.

The two walked back to the car in silence, We that is until a thought lingered across Lennox’s mind.

“What about your daughter?”

Heedo sighed.

“I’ll figure something out.”

“But how long do you have to figure out something?” Lennox asked as the stopped before the car.

“A couple of days. A week tops. It’ll already be hard to prove I’m a fit parent with my record and being in a kpop group isn’t going to help.”

“But it’ll show you have a support system.” Lennox said with crossed arms.

“Sure but the do interviews, home checks, plus they prefer to have her in a two parent household. Something they have lined up and I can’t provide.”

“Or can you? I think I have an idea.” Lennox smiled as she got into the car with a confused Heedo.

 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Hey guys! It's not the best chapter... Ive really been having a hard time figuring out some filler chapters. This chapter only came about after like 3 glasses of wine lmfao. Anyway let me know how terrible it was down below. Also i had mentioned wanting to make an apply fic. It wouldnt start till sometime next year but id love to get the process started. so id love to know what kind of themes you guys would want for a story that would make you apply., So ive gone ahead and made a poll for it. Ofcourse it would be AMBW beacuse i know there arent really any out there and any imput would be lovely as it would be my first time doing something like this. Ive recently gotten into apply fics, im actually in a story going on now and another that hasnt started up yet. I'll but links and my charaters names down below incase any of you would like to show some support for my charaters. Anyway have a faboulous day! And hope you all had a good holiday! 
 
 
Apply Fic's im currently in:
 
The RISE as Camryn
 
 
#EXPOSED  as Nat (Naeun)