A New Step?

I Think We Fell In Love

PHONE UPDATE! 

 

i2JAOpLkQkT98qyGJT4bzJEWF4Xonj5sph5DBTQeg0wUXTjOYt7h8-2FE2soriykXZAHCiT6riiYwR9yshPXEJS3KqH017OEJEGctkhcIsk8-NzF7BW1qz3Hq3MDZXRAZG-LQ-A8


 

“That’s the last of it.” Sungjoon spoke as he and Hoseok places the last of the boxes in the house.

“You really didn’t bring a lot with you?” Hoseok said as he took the cup of water Lennox had held out in front of him.

“It’s just a place for me to work and sleep. I’ll still spend more time at Jay’s.”

“How does he feel about you moving out?” Sungjoon asked once he finished downing his cup of water.

“He doesn’t know and frankly I don’t care what he thinks. I’ve gotta get myself in a good place again.”

“And that starts here?” Hoseok asked to which he received a nod from Lennox.

“I’m all for the change, but what makes this time different? You go through this phase every year.” Sungjoon asked, crossing his arms.

“Because this time I finally have it in my head that I’m not as strong as I thought I was.” Lennox shrugged. “I always thought I had family to fall back on, but I really don’t. It really hit me when me and Jay got into it the other day. I asked him to come but he flat out refused, then it hit me. Why would he come to my family function? He’s not my family. He’s Phoenix’s. We’re only bonded by the poor decisions that I’ve made and the daughter we share. I had this plan to work at the hospital because that would make me financially stable enough to get custody of Phi. I wanted him to feel the pain that I’ve felt for years…..”

Lennox paused in her explanation when she felt tears fall down her face.

Hoseok and Sungjoon moves to sit on either side of her and comfort her.

“I told you that plan wasn’t good for anyone involved.” Hoseok spoke quietly.

“I know. And that’s why I’m dropping the case. Me and Jay can work out custody between the two of us because it’s not me suffering, it’s Phi.”

“I’m proud of you. You’re really not the same girl that came to Seoul all those years ago.” Sungjoon said thoughtfully.

“She really isn’t! Remember when you bumped into her on the streets and she ripped you a new one.” Hoseok laughed.

“Hey! It’s not funny. She was really scary back then.” Sungjoon shivered.

“You should have been watching where you where walking.” Lennox shrugged.

“Speaking of watching where they walk, what’s going on with this Heedo guy?”

“Yeah. I saw some article stating your his secret girlfriend. You’re not really dating that clown are you?”

“No Hobi. I am not dating him. I was just working as his groups dietitian. He apologized about the incident and I forgave him. We decided to be friends since we thought I’d be around often, but when they asked me to act like we were dating, I flipped out and quit. Haven’t heard from them since.”

“I guess that’s a good thing. That guy seemed like he was more trouble than he’s worth.” Sungjoon scoffed.

“He’s really not a bad guy. In a way he’s like me, misunderstood.” Lennox defended.

“Sounds like he’s gotten on your good side.”

“He’s not on her good side! How could he when it’s so obvious that he led the paparazzi to their next story. Imagine if they find out who she is? If the color of her skin doesn’t get her dragged through the mud I’m sure her being a young mother will!” Sungjoon yelled.

“We better get going if we’re going to make it to the studio. I’d hate to make the kids wait for class.” Lennox spoke quietly as she got up from her seat and walked to put her shoes on.

“Way to go, stupid.” Hoseok said, flicking Sungjoon on the forehead and get up from his seat.

“It’s true and we all know it.” Sungjoon yelled, but it fell on deaf ears as Hoseok and Lennox had already left out the house. “Hey!!! Wait for me!!!”

 

2iGcxw7Lc9YO_xTkNZRMKJSDmiPAV3OMKg3TCFVh-j8fVAXUNa93sPJJ4n7IAijGZeW6nTzjazdDLkPWhCbTcII3woscVLC4czpLKAvh6Ga9ztmAHdz7I0tc2MucZ3HLeU_mo-G1


 

xZTWH2JufkNTEklx7F-yl_JvosDNP5zdm8EdFQ6CAPyq5kBH6wo5vytVdMR8gdQSVxJVr1JcvT8-3D-NYWEeM-TxMblwZiB9N-tMfmNwlfwtJYXy3FYOoo-xcaXyP6H4dnkSAoi9

 

“The visit home couldn’t have been that bad….” Youngbae spoke, aiming his pool stick.

“Her father basically called me out for pimping his daughter out for my image.”

“Isn’t that what you’re doing though? You get a good reputation and she gets her company.”

“Then on top of that, Namjoon spent the entire time at her house. I thought we would get to spend time together, get to know more about why she is the way she is and instead I got Namjoon professing his love to her.”

“Dude, what are you talking about? Her and Namjoon are over.” Youngbae spoke after he missed his shot.

“Are they? I totally watched them make out.”

“Now I’m sure you’re exaggerating. From what we know they aren’t together. They didn’t end the relationship well but have got back to being friends.”

“But are they really just friends!? I know what I saw Bae!”

“And what exactly did you see?”

“I saw them kissing and then they went back to her room.”

“Okay, you’re definitely delusional. There’s no way that proves that those two are together.”

“I’m telling you they are!”

“Let’s say they are together, why do you care? She’s just a business partner. You only have like 6 months before she leaves you like completely….. that is unless you have feelings for her…” Youngbae asked before his eyes widened from the realization. “You like her!? You like Destynee.” Youngbae yelled.

“Keep it down. She’s upstairs doing work.” Jiyong glared.

“Sorry. It’s just so weird. I mean everyone thought it would happen the other way around. Chaerin really needs to go into fortune telling.”

“You all talked about this?”

“Well yeah.” Youngbae laughed as he leaned against the wall. “Chae thought that since she was way different than Kiko, she’d be a good fit for you. No one thought you’d fall for her, we thought it would be the other way around.”

“Glad my life can provide enough entertainment for you all.”

Jiyong rolled his eyes and picked up his pool stick and walked to the other side of the table.

“Hey! You’re the one who made it entertaining.”

“Excuse me for needing an outlet.”

“Wrong outlet bro. You could've worked on music or do what normal people do and eat more.”

“I know. But I’m kind of glad I didn’t.”

“You’re glad you became a man ?”

“I probably wouldn’t have met Destynee.” Jiyong said, ignoring Youngbae’s comment.

“You really like her…..”

“Yeah. Yeah I do.” Jiyong confessed.

“What are you going to do about tomorrow then? Are you sure you wanna have relive the past while she’s around? She still doesn’t know anything…..”

“Who doesn’t know what?” Destynee asked coming down the stairs.

“Hey Nee! I was just telling him that I’m not bringing my girlfriend to the dinner tomorrow. She still thinks I’m just a Taeyang look alike.”

“I’m surprised that you can keep your identity covered for so long.” Destynee laughed.

“The things we do for love.” Youngbae spoke, side eying Jiyong.

“You know you’ll have to tell her right? Sooner rather than later. Imagine if she found out you lied to her. It’s better to hear it from you than someone else, especially the media.”

“I know. I just wanted to make sure she was interested in me and not the image of me.” Youngbae said before his phone rang. “It’s her. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” Youngbae before he answered his phone and headed out.

“Isn’t he the cutest? He literally started glowing when he saw she was calling.”

“Guess that’s what love does to a person.” Jiyong said, taking his shot. “What brings you down here?”

“I was checking to see if you were alive. You’ve been down here all day.” Destynee said, leaning against the pool table.

“I was working on a little project for next year.”

“New music?”

“Not exactly. I can’t tell you what but it’ll definitely require us taking a trip to the states.”

“Us?” Destynee asked in confusion.

“Did you think I was going to just leave you here?”

“I don’t exactly know what to think these days. You’ve been kinda moody since coming back from my parents.”

“I’m not moody.”

“Yeah, you are.” Destynee spoke before her phone rang. “Hello?... Hey Joon….. No I’m not going…. Devan and Lennox will be there….. I didn’t know tarren was going….. I’m sure everything will be fine….. fine…. Jiyong and I will see you there.”

“May I ask where there is?” Jiyong asked, not enthused on seeing Namjoon.

“You’ll see when we get there.” Destynee said grabbing his keys from his jacket before she tossed it at him and headed up the stairs.

“Great.” Jiyong whispered following behind Destynee.


 

aQ8d5_OwcAiITb8EZgk0hsSJfBwZhzuJHWHTbza52LKnxUzkj3_fEBeiDjE1w33nOGGFFhwdPm4l_u0qsQYITQAF7am7vrAfkOYa_T_OM9TNCk-B_cKoZ97rHDi9kJ6fZ4mzy93v


 

8skzHDCW5CkgqwADUSpY97qqj5m1n2cV4zcNxSHgG82FDZppQR-uVb_NcdTKdQVfXnj4s_aC8AZUs1qEHbtifkt5XY-fwAn6R0msgLrtilLbRUZBK-9pRxAxGlju6gF0WgSg6e1_

 

“Are you sure this is a dance studio?” Minpyo asked eyeing the outside of the building.

“Yes its a dance studio and it’s not the outside that matters. You’re here to find a choreographer. The company has heard great reviews about this studio. The owner is friends with Kim Namjoon, a producer at Pledis. I’m sure you don’t know his name like you should but he was behind Seventeen, JBJ and 4minute.” The manager said walking up to the door.

“He worked with 4minute? They became hot after Crazy.” Gunmin gushed.

“They did. And he was the one to write it. His friend Hoseok is equally talented. He made the choreography Pentagon’s Shine, NCT’s Limitless, BAP’s Feel So Good, EXID’s DDD. His partner has worked with CLC for Hobogoblin and Black Dress, BlackPink’s Playing with Fire and Boombayah. This studio can literally launch your careers.”

“Well we try our best.” Hoseok laughed as he and Minsu walked out of their office on the main floor.

“You must be Hoseok, we talked on the phone.”

“Welcome to OneHope dance studio. I’m Hoseok and this is my partner Minsu.”

“We’re happy you decided to come here and for your choreography needs.” Minsu said as he gave Gunmin a hand shake.

“Well from what we’ve heard this is the place to come.” Junghoon said shaking hands with Hoseok.

“I’m glad we have that kind of reputation. Why don’t we head up stairs? We have a couple of classes going in right now that you can check out and then you can take the one I’m teaching later on.” Hoseok said as he lead the group to the elevator. “Our friend Namjoon is here you can ask him any questions you have as well.”

“We also have a few of our friends teaching classes, maybe one of them will peak an interest for you guys.” Minsu added as he hung out in the back of the group.

“It’s about time you guys got up here. Guk said something came up and I don’t know what music you- Who are they?” Namjoon asked, stopping his sentence.

“This is B.I.G. They are here to hopefully find a choreographer for their next song.” Minsu spoke as the group bowed.

“I don’t know if today is the best day for them to be here. Lennox and Sungjoon are both here.”

“Lennox is here?” Jaewook asked, shocked that she was here. He had made multiple attempts to talk with her but she was never at the restaurant when he stopped by.

“I don’t think another article would be good for anyone.” Namjoon spoke, eying Heedo.

“Unfortunately, this is the only time they have free.” The manager said aloud.

“How about we split them up?” Minsu suggested.

“Jaewook and Gunmin can go to the half that has Lennox and the rest of us can go towards Devan.” Junghoon said, making sure Heedo stays as far away from Lennox as possible.

“Perfect! Feel free to look around and talk to the choreographers. My class starts at 7 so that gives you guys about 2 hours of freedom.”

“Come on Gunmin.” Jaewook said walking to the classroom on the right side of the hall.

Gunmin gave Heedo a pat on the shoulder before he followed after Jaewook.

“Well let’s check out this Devan girl.” Minpyo spoke.

“You guys go ahead. I’m gonna check out a different choreographer. I’m sure Devan wouldn’t be too happy to see me.”

“Then it's a plan.” Junghoon said as the group went its separate ways.

“I had no  idea that was him.” Namjoon spoke as soon as it was just him, Hoseok, and Minsu.

“Len told me about the articles but I didn’t think he’d show up at my studio.”

“God works in mysterious ways.” Minsu said crossing his arms.

“Then it’s a good thing that Tarren isn’t here. Imagine her being here with Lennox and that guy. Sounds like a concoction for trouble.”

“You’d be the one to know wouldn’t you, Nam?” Minsu laughed.

“What happened with that anyway?” Hoseok asked.

“I don’t know. Guk just said that the hospital called Tarren in on their way here. I haven’t heard from him since.”

“I hope everything is okay. She’s been getting called in a lot and I know her and Guk haven’t been seeing eye to eye lately. Partially because of Lennox.”

“Well I just hope her and Lennox get everything squashed. It’s taking a toll on Lennox just as much as it is Tarren. She was playing everything cool earlier but I know it’s eating her alive.”

“You know what’s eating me alive? The fact that Nam is out here with us instead of being in there smooth talking Destynee.” Minsu spoke as Namjoon rolled his eyes.

“I’m here to work. That’s it.” Namjoon said taking a seat at the desk and looking at some files on the computer.

“Right and that’s why you used Tarren and Lennox as an excuse for Destynee to come.” Minsu rolled his eyes. “Don’t tell me it’s because of her fake boyfriend being here?”

“Dude, aren’t you a little too old to be jealous over some guy? By next summer them ‘dating’ will be a thing if the past.” Hoseok asked.

“Not if he has feelings for her. She doesn’t see it but that guy really does care for her.”

“Then you just have to show her you’re the better option.” Minsu spoke, rubbing his face in thought.

“Like you showed Devan?” Namjoon asked with a raised brow.

“Trust me when I say her relationship with Ten isn’t going to go very far. And when it stops me and Devan will pick up right where we left off.” Minsu smirked.

 

pyN1EJwlJjwR8lmDM1mejfbtKapv14TLkgdWlSDljLtJSOTxjZdcB3hnKmXKbvAQLD6CG2PFeeyuPLgHXYU4pWtMybmDMrw2Vt9z7mTAjBYsUyGlMUlI8cKiP3nKL0V4lmrT42Jp

 

“Alright everyone! One more time and we’ll be all. I know you guys have a lot of sass and energy, so I want y’all to give the moves everything you have.” Lennox yelled as she moved to the middle of the room so Sungjoon could start the music.



 


 

“That was wonderful! It’s been a pleasure to work with you all today. If you signed up for Hoseok’s class, it’ll start in about 20 minutes in studio 4D.” Lennox spoke ending the class.

“That was amazing Len! I forgot that you could move like that.” Sungjoon awed as he passed her a water bottle.

“Her body can move in more ways than that.”

“Way to sound creepy.” Gunmin said, rolling his eyes.

“What are you guys doing here?” Lennox ask, genuinely surprised to see them before her.

“We were just checking the studio out for choreographers. I didn’t know you dance?”

“You should have seen her back in school. She was a girl of many talents.”

“Hey! I’m still a girl of many talents.” Lennox laughed.

“Hey Lennox? I know you didn’t want to be disturbed until you finished with Hoseok’s class but I just got a call from Jay. He said for you to call him it sounded urgent.”

“Thank Eunji.”

Lennox walked over to her bag to retrieve her phone leaving the three males by themselves.

“So if you’re both here I’m guessing Heedo is too?”

“He’s over at the other studio with the rest of our members.” Jaewook spoke.

“Hopefully everything goes peacefully. We don’t need another article to surface.” Sungjoon said as Gunmin and jaewook hummed in agreeance.

“I gotta go. Phi’s in the hospital and I gotta make sure she’s okay.” Lennox yelled as she grabbed her things.

“What!? How?” Sungjoon asked.

“I don’t know. Jay won’t tell me till I get there. Just tell Hoseok I’m sorry for bailing on him.”

“Do you want me to drive you?”

“No you stay and help Hoseok with class. I’m sure as soon as he knows why I left he’s gonna be worried and focus less on his class.” Lennox said moving towards the door.

“Okay. But let me know as soon as you can.” Sungjoon yelled to an already vanished Lennox.

“Wow. I really hope her daughter is okay.” Jaewook whispered.

“Daughter?! I thought Phi was her sister.” Gunmin asked confused.

“Tarren, the one who checked over Heedo, is her sister. I just hope this doesn’t cause any more problems.”

“They still haven’t worked things out?” Jaewook asked Sungjoon.

“No, but this can push them back together again.” Sungjoon said hopefully.





 

A/N : Heeeeeyyyy guys! Finally got back together y’all with another chapter. Sorry if the ending seems crappy, I had a hard time writing it out and that’s what took so long to update…. Anyways! Shoutouts to TaeMi22 , Samantha8282 , and Doni_Queen19 for subbing! It means a lot to me! Hopefully I’ll have the next chapter up soon, I’m sure y’all will enjoy the dinner party that Destynee is about to go too lmfao.