It's Love

I Think We Fell In Love

 

Am0cekD9VKXPiDYZB_GmkvITSjcoAVfNP0TqQlwGlkiSbNUZNNZkGCzqPMMUq0kDm278VYsnCQwFGhVFnsekM9GoXEOOA5xysFiTuZsim_-Wohx-Lay6rvLZXyQXzUfahXznJbHO


 

“Thanks so much for coming you guys.”

“Of course it’s not everyday I get to see a photo shoot for a hot magazine.” Devan said, hugging Destynee.

“I’m just excited to see you in action, it's been awhile.” Lennox chuckled as she gave Destynee a hug.

“You have been in mommy mode, so it's good to see you, although I wish Phi came with you.”

“Trust me, i would have, but her fathers been at work all week so he making the most of his free time, or rather i hope he is.”

“Did you talk to him yet?” Devan asked in all seriousness.

“No. I wanna see how serious things are before i step in, but let's not talk about me. This is Nee Nee’s day after all. After months of hiding away, she's finally out styling again.”

“You don’t realize how much you miss doing something until you're not able to do it anymore. I mean i love designing, but it's something about actually putting clothes on a person, even if that person happens to be Jiyong.” Destynee smiled after rolling her eyes.

“It seems like thing between you two are good.” Lennox spoke, watching Jiyong posing in front of the camera.

“So good he’s meeting the parents.” Devan said, nudging Destynee.

“Isn’t that a little fast for a fake relationship.” Lennox asked, whispering the word fake.

“I couldn’t just leave him all alone in the house, especially when we just finished have a heart to heart.”

“You guys are having heart to hearts? This is such amazing progress. Len, you should have seen them at the park sitting on the bench next to each other, they looked like one of the K-drama couples.”

“We did not! And what are you talking about progress? We’re just trying to be friends and get through this a positive as possible.” Destynee denied.

“You don’t happen to like him do you?” Lennox asked, flat out.

“I mean he’s not a bad person. I don’t mind having him around as a friend.” Destynee answered beating around the bush.

“What do you mean like him? Obviously it’s bound to happen since they are living together.”

“Devan!”

“What it’s true. You guys see each other daily, something's bound to happen.” Devan shrugged.

“Nothing's going to happen. Just a few more months and then i get to move back into my sanctuary.”

“20 bucks she gets with him after YG gives her her company.”

“50 bucks they don’t give her a company, and they get married next year.”

“Deal!” Devan smiled, shaking hands with Lennox.

“Did you guys really just make a bet using my life?”

“Yup! And it seems like the man in question needs your assistance.” Devan laughed pointing at the approaching Jiyong.

“Hey Devan. I didn't know you were coming.”

“Just wanted to check in and make sure she hadn’t killed you yet.”

“I think my charm is starting to loosen her up abit.”

“Who needs to loosen up?” Destynee asked, giving Jiyong a playful push.

“Im kidding. Kinda. Anyway, they said they are ready for the next look, so you get to dress me again.”

“Oh joy.” Destynee said with a roll of her eyes. “If you ladies will excuse me, I have to get him dressed before his ego grows any bigger.”

“Have fun.” Devan yelled as Destynee dragged Jiyong away. “They're so getting together.” Devan smirked.

 

*In The Dressing Room*

 

“You can go ahead and start undressing while i find your shirt.” Destynee spoke, searching for the article of clothing.

“Whatever you say boss.” Jiyong said as he started lifting his shirt off.

Destynee ignored Jiyong an kept looking for the shirt.

“I know it's here somewhere.” Destynee spoke aloud as she kept looking through the rack. “Ah ha! Found it.” Destynee said, turning to give Jiyong the shirt, only to freeze at the sight of Jiyong’s bare chest.

“Great!” Jiyong said, taking the shirt from Destynee to put on. “You know, I might just have to make you my personal stylist. You seem to have memorized my body just right.” Jiyong said, sliding the shirt over his head.

Destynee coughed, cleaning and her head.

“I don’t memorize what isn’t there. Now if you were bae, I’d memorize inch of his body.” Destynee smirked, thinking she was back in control. Too bad she wasn’t. Jiyong caught hold of her wrist, pulling her into him, bending his face so the they were close enough to feel each other’s breaths.

“What about now? Are you still think of bae?” Jiyong whispered, brushing his lips against Destynee’s.

“Ahh! I’ll just come back later. I didn’t mean to interrupt.” Kim Bora, an editor from Elle, spoke as she turned around to leave.

“You’re fine. We we’re just finishing up.” Jiyong laughed as he stepped away from Destynee.

“I just came to say that after you shoot finish this part of the solo shoot, we’ll go ahead with the video interview and follow that up with the couple shoot.”

“Couple shoot?” Destynee asked, shooting a confused look to Jiyong.

“I must have forgot to tell you. They wanted to interview you and I.” Jiyong said before slipping out of the room.

“You can change clothes while he shoots. We have a rack full of clothes for you to choose from.”

“Ah thank you.” Destynee bowed. “Do you know what kind of questions will be asked? Just so I can be prepared a little.”

“Just the normal questions. How you guys met? When you became a couple? What you do? The dynamic of your relationship. You know the basics. You have nothing to worry about.” Bora spoke before leaving to oversee the Jiyong’s solo shooting.

“I’m so screwed.” Destynee face palmed as she walked over to the rack of clothes.

 

jOwGQwsE8RAam101UU1oatT3kYwyX0SkhhzG9AUhTCYRhgRxANXhfbQR5soRYnE9wry3CI8KjtEOTkY4IUiw2HqXVqZPJQSVaiw4hbJhp9LKV627kBA5Z5O_q8fb8ZNQRDm05DJA


 

r8PUV0QFk4HvLVotXKQZ_HkXo7dpTC1g2AykI-RqKRrWSorjeL50jbxPR9tk9G90ODfg41q8N-uIyZEXq5FmZidMbgiIEI7efeYfnLRoc91LafrwbsfFsg2lwldbxzyTny-WYEug

 

“Thank you for coming on such short notice.”

“It’s okay Mrs. Leechaiyakul.”

“Darling please call me mom.” Mrs. Leechaiyakul said as she placed a cup of hot tea in front of Devan.

“I don’t feel comfortable calling you that. This is only my third time meeting you and I wouldn’t want people mistaking our relationship.”

“Oh sweetie. Let others believe what they want, it just makes it more fun for us.” Mrs. Leechaiyakul chuckled before taking a sip of her tea. “Your tea will get cold if you don’t hurry and drink it.”

“Ah… um… I’m actually not a big on tea.”

“Oh! You must be a coffee drinker. Let me grab you a cup.”

“Oh no that’s fine.” Devan spoke quickly, stopping Mrs. Leechaiyakul from getting up. “I don’t drink coffee either. But I would like to know why I’m here.” Devan asked just before Mr. Leechaiyakul walked in with Ten.

“Devan? What are you doing here?” Ten asked, taking a seat beside her.

“That’s what I was just asking…”

“Wonderful. Since everyone’s here now I can go ahead and tell you why I’ve asked you here. I’ve heard about what you and my son did for the young girl. That was very courageous to step in and play the roll of her family in her last moments. I also heard from Tarren that the situation took its toll on you and the situation is still sitting unwell. I would like to show that what you did was not in vain and would like to take you on a little get away with our family.” Mrs. Leechaiyakul smiled.

“I can definitely assure you that is absolutely not necessary.”

“Nonsense. Come along. We picked Bali just so you could get some rejuvenation and it’s no secret our family fancies you. Isn’t that right Ten?” Mr. Leechaiyakul spoke looking to his son, laughing at his slightly reddening face.

“You should come. You’ve been through a lot and should take some time for yourself. Maybe we could go to the beach together?” Ten spoke, trying to calm down his heart so his face could clear.

“I really don’t know.” Devan said, faltering in her decision not to go.

“I really want you to be there.” Ten said placing his hand on Devan’s, locking his eyes with hers.

“I can’t just abandon my job on a limb.”

“I’m sure Tarren would agree with you getting a mini vacation. I’ll just give her a call and let her know.” Mr. Leechaiyakul offered.

“I guess it couldn’t hurt.”

“Wonderful! I’ve already bought the tickets. We leave Thursday.” Mrs. Leechaiyakul revealed.

“Tomorrow? So soon?”

“Darling I wanted to leave today but my husband told me that was a little too adventurous.”

“I guess I should go pack then.”

“Pack lightly, we’ll have a girls shopping spree when we arrive as part of our girls time. A little mother, daughter outing if you will.”

“Mom!”

“Go and make sure she makes it home okay.” Mr. Leechaiyakul said, waving the to youngsters away.

“Don’t you think you’re interfering just a little too much?” Mr. Leechaiyakul asked after Devan and Ten left the room.

“Is it wrong to give them a little push in the right direction. I’m sure by the end of the trip they’ll both be thanking me. I’m sure we’ll have a daughter in law within the year.”

“Don’t you think it’s too much too pick someone for him? Or is manipulating her into liking him not enough?”

“It was too much when we were arranged and look how we turned out.”

“But this is different. We both agreed to the arrangement, you’re manipulating them into being together. Devan’s a lovely girl with so much potential.”

“Is it wrong of me as a mother to want to make sure my son is with someone who isn’t after his money? It’s obvious that he has no intention of taking over our role in the hospital, so why no give Devan the opportunity that she so very much deserves?”

“Of course that’s not wrong. But why manipulate them? I’m sure if you just told him the situation he’d be more proactive in getting with her.”

“I’m not telling him. I won’t and neither will you. I don’t care if he hates me for it, but him being with Devan is the best choice for his future. And hers.” Mrs. Leechaiyakul spoke before getting up and leaving her husband alone in the living room.

“This won’t end well for anyone.” Mr. Leechaiyakul sighed, laying back on the couch and rubbing his temples.


 

hOqMguP2oVWDqQNBnCISY22CDb8H65-DF9sT5fRQ16bFiloWPrCWGkm6liM_EdOOzgtuwT8k2xrXyPJ0JV48PtPGSAl4H2HqjTrbtpxEo2-Brn2QUtdicjie89iCmABvYOA1D4yU

 

“So how do I look?” Destynee asked spinning in front of Lennox.

 

 

 

LYOW7jwFzqLHECoCdc6b7NO-bwII4cPFH0hnj5cIxVL2w5DybmjIbn7NFUWUnNy0m5jGckQS905j11UnomJkINmSoirHz87fZa8aR6NoIe7_mZsNIIgrsZmrrvInS2d1LOFodx8h

 

“You look like a hot librarian.”

“I’m going to take that as a compliment.” Destynee laughed.

“Seriously though, you look good.”

“Thanks. You don’t think I’m a little underdressed?”

“Since when do you second guess your fashion sense?”

“It’s just….it’ll be the first time I’m being filmed, and then to be filming beside Jiyong.”

“Excuse me but Jiyong. You should be excited to reveal yourself to the world. Apart from talking about you relationship with him, this is your chance to get yourself out there and be heard, to expose you love, your passion for the fashion industry. You are on the rise, make sure you use the platform you’ve been given before you don’t have it anymore.”

“She’s right.”

“Of course I am.” Lennox said flipping her hair.

“They’re ready for us on set. You should have told me you were wearing white, we could have matched.”

 

kJvHFKbfSH0dSkXrbZ8keYTWe2qsH2XnJ1lGlkHDOge2EIRGGe31WMi_IgwzHmm7qL8N3H_BKHFKEgNZ0uRZKiTLeCqglHCOYQYlj6UK-Kzd6X_hTODGlrQRj1-JZc2Yq_p1zZQX

“I didn’t think you were a couple items kind of guy.” Destynee laughed.

“I’m not but I can make an exception for you.” Jiyong said linking his hand with Destynee’s.

“Okay, I’m gonna leave before you guys start getting cringe worthy.” Lennox spoke, putting her jacket back on.

“You sure? I was thinking we could all catch dinner together. Get to know each other better.”

“Sorry, but I’m not looking for a relationship right now.” Lennox said, earning a laugh from Destynee. “But I really should get going, there’s no tellin what my child’s father is up too.”

“Well you guys are always welcome to come over. I make a mean cupcake.” Jiyong said confidently, gaining laughs from both Destynee and Lennox.

“I’m sure my daughter would appreciate that, but I gotta say I could probably beat you with a blindfold over my eyes.”

“I’m always up for a challenge.”

“I’ll be in touch then.” Lennox spoke before giving Destynee a hug and heading out.

“You know she’s a beast in the kitchen.” Destynee said as they walked to the set.

“Well it’ll make for an interesting competition then, but is she really not doing anything about her child’s father.”

“Sometimes it’s just best to know when to step back and stay out of it.” Destynee shrugged.

“Alright guys. Go ahead and take a seat. We’ve got cameras to catch every angle, but we want you to act naturally, like the cameras aren’t even there. I’ll ask the questions and you guys and just answer how you see fit.” Bora said from behind the main camera in front of the pair.

 

Q: How did you both meet?

 

“I met her at the company a few months back when she came to design for the upcoming girl group. We talked back and forth for a while and here we are.”

 

Q: How does it feel to be dating Jiyong?

 

“Is it supposed to feel a certain way?” Destynee laughed looking at Jiyong. “It just feels normal. I’m not dating G-Dragon of Big Bang, I’m dating Jiyong.”

 

Q: What do you have to say to people who think your just using Jiyong to boost your career?

 

“I say they should find something else to better their time with instead of worrying about my moves. My talents speak for themselves. If I worried about everything people had to say about me then I wouldn’t be where I am. Obviously it’s a tough industry to enter and it’s even harder as a black female. You have to have tough skin if your going to make it through, so when you’re so focused on proving yourself to yourself, everything else just lacks in comparison. But in shortened terms, they can go themselves.” Destynee finished, getting a laugh from Jiyong and the crew.

“That’s why I love her. My reputation obviously isn’t the best, but she gave me a try anyway because it’s not about what others think, it’s about what we have and the bond we’re building together.” Jiyong said, squeezing Destynee’s hand as she nodded her head.

 

Q: Just to clarify, tell us about what you do?

 

“Im an image consultant at Amex. I’ve spent the last 6 years designing and styling stars. I’ve styled for Seventeen, Pristin, Girl’s Day, Got7. I’ve even stepped in for a couple Korean dramas. Currently I’m working with 2ne1 and Big Bang, while also working styles for YG’s up and coming girl group. Hopefully soon I’ll be able to break away from Amex and start my own company.”

 

Q: It’s clear you’re relationship has come a long way I’m just a few months. It’s already been speculated that you live together, where do you guys see yourselves in a years time?

 

“I’d like to believe we’ll still be together. I’m 28 a years old right now. I’ve spent my life in the eye of the public making music, performing, but I’d really like to just settle down a little and start my own family. I think it’s about time to take that step back out of the industry and focus more on myself and growing as an individual.”

 

Q: What about you Destynee? Do you feel the same way as Jiyong?

 

“I’d like to hope we are both still together in a years time. I’m really just taking it day by day. You can’t rush things because that’s when it all falls apart. I think that we complement each other well, the difference being our careers. Jiyong has been in the industry for some time, while I’m just starting to build a name for myself, my identity in fashion. I’m 24. I don’t want to say that I’ve thought of marriage because honestly I haven’t. I haven’t thought about a family of my own, where he wants to start a family, could very well interfere with my plans of building my career. It’s one of those things where a timeline can’t really be made. I mean whatever happens happens, you never know I could change my mind and walk down the aisle tomorrow, you just never know.”


 

Q: So it’s safe to say that you’re done playing the field?

 

“Absolutely. Why keep playing the field, when I’ve already won. I know it’s broken a few hearts that I’m no longer on the market, but it’s what I have to do keep her around. She’s my special person and I don’t plan to let this relationship end anytime soon.”

 

Q: So you wrapped up your partying days, do you have any regrets?

 

“I don’t . It’s not a party unless Destynee is they’re.” Jiyong laughed. “I’m trying to get into a healthier lifestyle. I’m not as young as I used to be. Partying till dawn, smoking, sleeping around, and drinking till I’m faced in the middle of a park isn’t what about anymore.”

 

Q: It seems like Destynee has kind of mellowed you out.

 

“I wouldn’t say mellowed me out. It’s more like she’s bettering me. If you asked me last year if I wanted to pull back on my career, I would have been like no. But it’s true what they say, everything changes when you meet the right one. I couldn’t see myself with anyone else because I love her just that much.”

 

Destynee eyes widened at Jiyong’s confession.

 

Q: Destynee you look surprised, why?

 

Destynee, however ignored the question, turning her attention to Jiyong. “You love me?”

“Yeah. I do.” Jiyong smiled.

“I love you too.” Destynee smiled, before Jiyong leaned in and kissed her.

“Start taking pictures.” Bora whispered to the photographer.

Jiyong and Destynee separated, staring each other in the eyes.

“Beautiful! Thank you so much for your time today!” Bora spoke from behind the camera.

“No, thank you.” Jiyong said, taking Destynee’s hand and helping her up from her seat.

“I’ll be sure to send you the article, along with the video and photos before we publish.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’m sure you’re going to put out the best work possible, but I would definitely like a copy of all the photos. Even the ones you don’t use.”

“I can definitely do that.”

“Thank you for all you hard work today.” Destynee said, hand still locked with Jiyong.

“I should really be thanking you both. This is actually my last article with Elle. I’m actually breaking away from Elle and launching my own magazine.”

“That’s wonderful! I know everything is going to go well for you.”

“Thank you Destynee. I’m sure everything will go well for you also. I look forward to the work you’ll do and interviewing you in the future.”

“Thank you. You'll definitely get the inside scoop.”

“I look forward to it.” Bora spoke as she shook hands with Destynee and Jiyong.

“You know you’re both lucky to have each other. You complement each other very well, not to mention you look so good together.”

Destynee looked over at Jiyong. “We do, don’t we?” Destynee smiled.