Disater

I Think We Fell In Love

rSxYfpGEMSW-UkD9VtEeRmRqaNwzOmTMIlOE-d2y1ka494pdNM501tlM8rlTj771VD7rOt3o1X7pV3BLDBxK9B-mC_JznNyoCA16sNs72ptPREEw9-Ji8Bst24_SWh2Zlxle2M5h

 

“Come on Destynee. It’s gonna take half an hour to get there. We’re already late.” Jiyong yelled from the couch as he waited on Destynee to come downstairs.

“For someone who doesn’t want to go, you sure are eager.” Destynee yelled down.

“I just want it to be over.”

“If you had made up a long time ago, we wouldn’t be doing this.” Destynee said sliding her shoes on at the bottom of the stairs.

“If I had, I would have never met you.” Jiyong said, handing Destynee her handbag.

 

1o1VR46KTgyB5Sq8WyzyqzCDV2pjBd7GHCTLetKXVy3lge7nsx0Lpr_pjgec9WBNdGksbNymWUHXj8dkn6JuHe80Pg-q8HJk-IzC4xmJhsMUZ39YOFV4YLV31mawbtiud1J8qVMe

 

“You look stunning by the way.”

“Thanks. I hope it’s simple enough. I don’t wanna outshine Kiko, it is her party after all.”

“Simple or not, you always look the best in my eyes.”

Destynee stood with ajar.

“Okay spill.” Destynee said with crossed arms.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re giving out a lot of compliments today and I’m not exactly sure why.”

“I didn’t know I couldn’t show affection towards you.”

Jiyong shrugged. “I guess I feel like I haven’t complimented you enough…... We should go, Bae’s gonna call soon if we don't hurry.” Jiyong said walking to the door.

Destynee followed behind him, stopping once she was out the door.

“You know, you look pretty damn good yourself.” Destynee spoke before heading towards his car.

Jiyong closed and locked the door, unable to hide his bitter smile.

“Would you still look me the same when you finally learn my ugly truth?” Jiyong whispered, slowly walking to his car to let Destynee in.

 

5k9s3XzLhEIEzN1xNZtJVBWCKwWUFZHitN5_FrYkLXg8m9oV9xqG-6NdP-8mdOCmlmkHt6I8BvZOMmmBi_kJee7xPWGRN6XeMitknouSQFD_GWBSLfmY8rtLANLkg4bgOGQ8SwS8

6I-KwhsXHIZbNEFLsNH7jv2Cl8VTpngOYZmGN9CtG9NV6UTvEcXsNi6HMBUlEeLWHoTw7JPcT7gK_ptd2s7Kw_ZB2WlU8abDy7Cj_w_hJJ51JlmPfnyudo0jfQvYDb6nF09cEw17


 

“I’ll draw up the papers and give you both a call when they’re ready. You’ll both sign and I’ll send them in and once they get approved you’ll both be divorced.”

“Thank you so much.” Tarren spoke to the attorney before she left out the room.

Yongguk made a move to leave but Tarren stopped him.

“Can we pretend none of this is happening? At least until we make it through the party. I want to give my parents one last happy memory of us.”

“I will out of respect for Lennox, she has a lot going on, I don’t want her to think this was her fault.”

“But it was her fault.”

“Lennox did make us argue about a child, you brought this up all on your own.”

Tarren chuckled. “There you go defending her again.”

“Someone has too. Her own family won’t defend her so I will. We may not be related for much longer, but she will always be my little sister. It only bothers you so much because you’ve lost all control, because you’re bitter. All you have to do is tell her the truth. Let her know everything she does, give her a glimpse into the life that she doesn’t know you live.”

“I have to pick my parents up from the airport. I do hope you’ll join us for dinner.” Tarren spoke putting her coat on and leaving Yongguk alone in the office.

“You’re only hurting yourself more Tarren.” Yongguk whispered before grabbing his phone to make a call.

“Hello?”

“Hey Yoongi. I need a favor.”

“What kind of favor?”

“I need you to help me find someone.”

 

5k9s3XzLhEIEzN1xNZtJVBWCKwWUFZHitN5_FrYkLXg8m9oV9xqG-6NdP-8mdOCmlmkHt6I8BvZOMmmBi_kJee7xPWGRN6XeMitknouSQFD_GWBSLfmY8rtLANLkg4bgOGQ8SwS8

Oinssf59lcUiBemLMfMfjqNm3ZhQ1T0hHXxHApKmKBzt0yroMbAC2O8GN6ax-vr1xitZe7KB2UbuiEcIYIpBlz5Tio8_-kB-j0gy6vvZxQB8yQDQqqqr9N4_zuHI78aK3jlUQVDA



 

“I’m going to kill them.”

“Can you not? It’s not that serious.”

“They bailed on us. How are you not mad?”

“Because you’re still here with me. It’s not like I needed them to come, because I have you.” Destynee said with a straight face as she swayed the wine glass in her hand.

“Destynee I-”

“I’m sorry that it’ll just be the 4 of us.” Kiko spoke as she walked in with a tray of appetizers.

“It’s no big deal.” Destynee said get off the couch to take the tray from Kiko. “You should be resting now working. How are you even wearing heels? Aren’t you’re feet swollen?”

3V7fMxUHYBFO8C_MpQa770mfLWXqGu-LRe6ozMBrdcdqjJexbOJN0ne03BILUEBFcA_2JIE1RoTxb2_dleEuqv7vtZNyOVaEH8RIiome6tjd3SQRCMGqiDB3iIc43Fe1zajF7Npo

 

“I told her the same thing.” Seunghyun spoke, walking into the room with a glass of water for his fiancé.

wy95sgica70uLetx0ngPUNzIffpr6QfAnPn0p0PLFqMo3OojEREwC_Kzo8DzKFDB-AqFkGFBVoZVTb-pRhAuRv3mWc7BRwiiKTlCZUZYHw7lWD_caaTpgzdHcSrvfik_trHsFiRY

 

“Fashion lives forever, my pregnancy will not. Allow me to look glamorous regardless.” Kiko smiles as Seunghyun day beside her.

“What if you trip or fall? You hurt yourself? You could hurt your baby?”

“Then isn’t that my choice? It’s my body, my baby, not yours.” Kiko said darkly, the air becoming thick as the words left .

“I heard you have you’re building all picked out for your company?” Seunghyun asked, hoping to get the night back on track.

“Ahh yeah…. all the paperwork has been done. Furniture is being bought. I’m waiting until i'm finished with the groups debut mv before I start trying to find staff.” Destynee spoke after she took a long sip of her wine.

“I’m glad that things are going well for you.”

“Thank you Seunghyun.”

“How are things going for you, Jiyong?”

“Fine. Not that it’s any of your concern.” Jiyong told Kiko coldly.

“You know you’ve always been one of my concerns. You’ll always be one of my concerns, you know that.”

“You don’t have the right to be concerned with my life.”

“Maybe if I had reached out sooner, you wouldn’t have needed to pretend to date her.” Kiko said looking Destynee up and down.

“You’re the reason for my spiral.” Jiyong yelled.

Destynee head turned from Jiyong to Kiko, eyes wide.

“You’re the reason for his spiral?” Destynee whispered.

“Why don’t we go ahead and eat?” Seunghyun suggested, helping Kiko up from her seat and leading her to the dining room.

“Destynee, I-”

“We should go. I’m sure you’re hungry.” Destynee said quietly as she walked out the living room.

Jiyong sighed, but followed Destynee none the less.


 

ScI_loMKJ2N-XYtXlIob_ctK9gaMBYL5HuQiquzNqdAsGmF3_BJW7NRj7XhGlcwrXhScytMDLeKAh4mK-LAb1COaOMG-RTcFpACpktZEy-XVmjIGoChY-yURytiE0PV-nMwy0Ptq

 

Jiyong pulled out Destynee’s chair, making sure she was secure in her seat before he sat across from Kiko.

“Can I have another glass of wine?” Destynee asked the server after he had placed down the plates of food.

“Maybe you should slow down on the wine?” Jiyong said, concerned.

Destynee ignored Jiyong, thanking the server for her glass. The server tried walking away with the bottle of wine, but Destynee quickly snatched it away, setting it on the table beside her.

“Destynee, if you’re going to drink that much you should eat something.”

“I’m sure you left the planning to you’re fiancé, so I’d like to politely inform you that I don’t eat meat.”

“Destynee, I’m so sorry I didn’t know. I’ll have them make something for you.” Seunghyun apologized, moving to get out of his seat and walk to the kitchen.

“It’s fine. I don’t have much of an appetite anyway.”

“Destynee… you can’t have all that wine and not have any food. You can get sick.” Jiyong said worried.

“I’m 24 years old. If I want to drink a whole damn bottle of wine, then that’s what I’m going to do. Although, you might want to put the spotlight back on Kiko. She’s seething in her seat.”

“We should leave.” Jiyong said pushing his seat back.

“Oh no. We aren’t leaving until you three talk.” Destynee said as she linked the trio with her finger.

“There’s nothing to talk about. Especially when you’re getting drunk off your .”

“Don’t leave Jiyong. We have everything to talk about.” Kiko said, her voice getting small.

“Okay.” Jiyong said crossing his arms. “Let’s talk about how my supposed best friend and supposed girlfriend were messing around behind my back. Or how they’re now together, expecting a child together.”

“It was never supposed to be like this.” Kiko spoke.

“So tell me how it was supposed to be. Going back and forth between us. You just used us.”

“I did not use you.”

“You did! It started out as publicity for you modeling. Then you were telling me that you loved me more than this deal. We in clubs together, shopping, eating together, and if we’re being one hundred percent honest, we used together, in fact you introduced it to me.”

“You introduced him to drugs?!”

“It was only to release stress!”

“Drugs!? Of all the things to do to release stress, you brought him drugs!”

“Meanwhile, she’s texting and cuddling and having with you, when you knew we were together.”

“You never told me that you two were actually seeing each other.”

“It doesn’t matter!!! How would it look if I’m dating her and she’s out in public kissing on my best friend? Common sense would have told you that it wasn’t a good idea. Although now we know you didn’t use common sense, you used your instead.”

“How was I supposed to know she meant so much to you? You never told me anything. We weren’t exactly the closest people.”

“What part of it doesn’t matter don’t you get?! You couldn’t have gone and dicked down another ? I should thank you though for getting such a bad habit out of my life. Because of you both I’ve met a beautiful person to help me better myself everyday. That makes me enjoy living life again.”

“She’s not good for you Jiyong!?”

“What exactly makes me not good for him?” Destynee asked Kiko with narrow eyes, her wine glass planted firmly on the table.

“Look at yourself. You’re a black female using a male for fame. You’re running around YG looking for hand out and most likely giving happy endings to anyone that asks. You’re filthy and a disgusting excuse for a human, if you died no one would miss you because you’re just taking up space. So do us all a favor and disappear, because you aren’t needed here anymore.”

“Kiko!” Seunghyun yelled.

“How dare you disrespect my girlfriend like that!? Everything you said, was meant for you not her. She’s nothing like what you’ve said. Giving out happy endings? How do think you ended up pregnant? Is it even his baby or are you using this baby to trap him? Destynee is far more respectable than you! And her work shows for it! We’ll be leaving now because this was a complete waste of time. Do well to stay away from myself and Destynee, because if I find out that you were so much on the same street as her, you’ll have hell to pay.” Jiyong threatened before pulling Destynee out of the dining room.

Jiyong dragged Destynee all the way to the car in a heated silence. Jiyong opened the door and Destynee slowly sank into her seat. Jiyong quickly walked over to the drivers side, got in and sped off.

The pair made it home in no time, the heavy atmosphere still looming over them as they walked into the house.

“Destynee….”

“Hmmm.”

“I….I’m sorry for tonight. I should have convinced you this was a bad idea. I should have never allowed the two of you to get so close. I should have told you everything myself. I-”

“How long would you have kept this hidden from me? I bet you were just dying for this moment. You let me befriend her as some kind of cruel joke on the black girl.”

“That’s not what happened.”

“That is what happened! Everyone knew! Everyone knew and still allowed me to make a fool of myself. How can I trust you? Any of you!? The deal is off. I can’t do this anymore. I won’t do this anymore. I’ll talk to the company first thing in the morning to tell the deal is off.”

“Great! This deal was just getting in the way of us.”

“I’m glad you see it that way.” Destynee said, making her way to the stairs.

“Destynee I-”

“Save it.” She said, never looking back to see Jiyong walking after her.

 

ZPmmOlPauRdD9IaadfugSrcGvijGIm_WN41uZYczgpjlml7e59EKEjZFEg6AVVULsjXthu2tvbcwbG9qIHsUVJOemubrc1w4jhu977vp_KxE74KSm_3ewuceC8PMY8xNEaZDh7yP

 

“I didn’t mean it like that.” Jiyong started with Destynee still in his arms. “I meant that I like you. And with this deal out the way I can really show you how much you mean to me.”

“You… what?” Destynee stuttered in surprise.

“I like you. More so, I’m in love with you. I never meant to put you in this predicament and maybe had I been more vocal and open to this idea, you wouldn’t have become so close to her. I take full blame and responsibility for that, but I don’t want this to be what makes you leave me. I meant everything I’ve said from the article to everything I yelled at dinner. You’ve made me a better person and there is no one I’d rather have beside me. Can you please just stay with me?”

Destynee stayed quiet, her eyes scanning his. She could see love, pain, confidence, and everything between flashing through his eyes. Every outcome imaginable ran through her, but after awhile she had her answer.

“Jiyong…. I think we should…..”

 

 

 

A/N: Heeeeyyyyyyy guys! Told yall i'd have another chapter up soon. Make sure you guys let me know what you thought by commenting down below. Shout out to TallCake35 for subbing. I hope you enjoy and continue to enjoy. Ill try and have the next chapter up sometime this week.