Fatal Attraction

I Think We Fell In Love

16iExPFxyjOIGCgWZQerV3G5MmoXxcNyivdUsVuoe7hiRIKyxptFW1L3Rsflpovh5RoD2rKjpUyB-ZHyKzrECdrpxjQIkR-ncbTYozoaWm92Q6fS6qwLKmo84ICDvLHsLf6MVjwK

 

“She's going to be our dietitian? What even gives her qualifications for that?” Jaewook scoffed.

Currently inside the B.I.G dorm, the members and Lennox were having a discussion with the CEO. Ever since arriving at the dorm late Thursday night after leaving the police station, Lennox had locked herself in the room given to her and hadn't come out until now. Gunmin tried many time to get her to come out, but his attempts always ended in failure. Even the food he placed outside her door incase she got hungry but he would always return to the food cold and untouched.

“Maybe if you didn't scare off the last one we wouldn't need a new one.” Minpyo said, rolling his eyes, not thrilled about Lennox’s new position in the dorm as well.

“She's a fellow at the hospital. What other qualifications would she need? Lennox you'll be responsible for making their dietary plans as well as their home meals when you aren't at the hospital. In exchange for your work, you'll be allowed to stay here. At least until your situation is cleared up and you're able to support yourself.”

Lennox lifted her head up for the first time since she came to the living room showing her tired eyes from behind her straight hair, trying to take back it a naturally curly form.

“I can't accept your generosity.”

“At least she has some decency.” Jae wook spoke, gaining a nudge from Junghoon, telling him to be quiet.

“Think of it as your new job. It even allows you to keep your boyfriend out of any more trouble.”

“He's not my boyfriend.”

“Oh really? In that case, I'll enlist you help in keeping your non boyfriend out of trouble. I expect you boys to look after her as well. She seems like she'll be a keeper.” The CEO spoke before taking his leave.

 

Silence cover the living room following his leave.

 

“A place to stay and a job. How lucky can you get?” Jae-wook spoke, getting up from his seat and leaving, not wanting to stay in the same space as Lennox.

“I don't know what history you and he have, but can't you see that you're making things uncomfortable.” Minpyo told Lennox, getting up and leaving as well.

 

Lennox kept her head down, not wanting them to see the words were actually having an effect on her. She felt a hand on her back, assuming it was Gunmin, trying to comfort her.

 

“Do you have clothes to change into?” JungHoon suddenly asked.

“She doesn't.” HeeDo answered for her.

Junghoon sighed, not wanting to fight with HeeDo in front of Lennox. “Find her something, i'm taking her with me.”

Junghoon gave Lennox one last look before he left to his own room to get decent.

“I'm sure you can fit something of mines….that is if you're okay with that?” Gunmin asked Lennox.

“You don't have to let me borrow your clothes. I've already inconvenienced you enough.”

“Nonsense! I'll see if I can find you a hoodie, I know you like hoodies…… Get her something to eat while I'm looking…” Gunmin told HeeDo as he exited the living room.

With Gunmin’s exit, living room once again went silent.

“Wh-”

“You eat eggs right?” HeeDo asked, cutting Lennox off and going to the kitchen.

“Um...yeah…” Lennox spoke quietly, following after him.

“We're barely here so there isn't much…..” HeeDo said, making small talk and pulling out what he needed.

“It's fine…. I don't eat homemade food much anyway….”

“You should eat. How can you treat patients if you don't take care of yourself? You can't take care of Phoenix either if you're not healthy.”

Lennox’s eyes widened at the mention of Phoenix.

“Devan told me when I visited the hospital. Don't worry it's not my place to give you advice on your relationships.” Heedo said paying attention to the food he was preparing.

“Thank you….”

“It's just food.” HeeDo said as he put his dishes in the sink.

“I'm not talking about the food. I don't know why you were fighting the guy for, but it's most likely because of me. You stood up to my sister for me…. Thank you…. For five years no one would dare say anything to her.”

HeeDo turned off the sink water and faced Lennox.

“Why do you need someone to stand up for you? Stand up for yourself, isn't five years enough?”

“She's just hurt.”

“And you're not? She's abandoned you. Hurt or not, you don't abandon family. Loving someone doesn't mean you down them and leave.”

“People show love in many ways. This is just her way. I haven't always been the easiest person to deal with. Although I've changed, I still have a lot more growing up to do. Her abandoning me is just her telling me that need to start depending on myself. People come and go, but you always have yourself.” Lennox said, staring into her spoon before using it to shove some of the rice into .

HeeDo knew that she didn't want to speak on the matter anymore. He was starting to realise that she wasn't an open person, much like himself.

“I found you some stuff I think will fit. You can shower after you eat. I just left them in the bathroom.” Gunmin said passing the kitchen to head back into the living room.

“Thanks. I'll go now then.” Lennox said hopping down from the stool and leaving HeeDo alone with Gunmin.

“I know what you're thinking,don't.”

HeeDo raises his eyebrow.

“You can't help someone who doesn't want help. If after two days of locking herself in a room and coming out to think that everything that happened was out of love, there would have to be deeper issues. I've kept you out of jail a lot, but if the reason next time is her, I won't help you.”

“I don't want you to help. Weather it be her and or someone else,they aren't your problems to deal with.” Heedo comment leaving Gunmin alone in the kitchen.



 

Fdl228YU0XqIgrXXSzhKBS52qE8jdA7fGIinK5_6q3rJTi5q_U2cL_khUFJIq3Ybsou76MPLNOwHg-fSa5XnMMGw1mUMcYVAzfRmw8yOlDpiW8rAaYAfMg5dqhv5dqi1Z_87SIXE

 

“Just get out you .”

“Now how's it going to look if I get out alone. Just fix your assets, or lack of, so we can get this over with. We're only spending two hours here max.” Jiyong said, straightening his watch.

“Are you Cinderella? You can leave in two hours, but I'm staying. I've got mingling to do.” Destynee told Jiyong after fixing herself.

“We mingle together. Remember, I'm the reason you're here.” Jiyong told Destynee, turning to , only to come face to face with her.

Destynee leaned over Jiyong, causing his face to turn red.

“If it wasn't for you, neither of us would be in this situation. So you can fix your , pop on a smile, and we'll be on our merry way.” Destynee said, unlocking Jiyong’s door before moving back to her seat.

Jiyong took a deep breath. He obviously didn't think she could put her assets to use. He face was flushed and he definitely felt his friend harden abit.

Jiyong adjusted himself, much to Destynee’s amusement, before getting out the car.

From inside the car, Destynee could hear all the screams erupting in between the clicking from camera.

“I think I underestimated his popularity.” Destynee said to herself, taking a deep breath before taking Jiyong’s out reached hand.

Carefully stepping out of the car, Destynee allowed herself to be led by Jiyong. Not because she couldn't lead him, but because for this instant she was lost, blinded by the lights coming from all the cameras.

Seeing that Destynee’s front wasn't as strong as she claimed now being in front of the cameras, Jiyong linked one arm around Destynee as he came down to her ear.

“Smile. We don't want people to think that you hate me.” Jiyong whispered before placing a kiss on her cheek, causing the cameras to go wild.

“I do hate you.” Destynee smiled, brushing Jiyoung’s jacket off.

“Jiyong! Jiyong!” The reporters called out.

Destynee and Jiyong took a few more pictures before heading inside, still not answering the reporters.

Moving inside, things were quieter than outside with the exception of music.

“Now don't go in talking to just anyone. You can't trust females and the males are sleazy.” Jiyong warned.

“I live with you, I'm sure these guys have nothing on you.”

“I'm serious. Just make sure you stick with me.”

“Just make sure you don't embarrass me. The last thing I need is associates of my top 3 getting bad impressions.” Destynee said pulling her phone out of her clutch.

“You have a top 3?”

“Of course. Every girl has a top 3.” Destynee spoke, taking a snap of Jiyong off guard.

“Care to elaborate on your top 3.”

“Nope.” Destynee said with a pop, snapping a picture of her and Jiyong to share in her instagram when they make it back to Korea.

“Oh my gosh. Is that Karl Lagerfeld?” Destynee said clutching Jiyongs arm while staring at the figure with dark shades walk by.

“You know you can't do that every time someone significant walks by right?”

“I'll do whatever I damn well please, now let's go. Everyone should see how fabulous I look.” Destynee said walking off smile on her face and head high.

Jiyong watched her walk ahead, pulling his phone out to snap a picture. Jiyong stared at the photo, before posting it to Instagram. He quickly put his phone back in his pocket, but when he looked up he was met with a face he particularly didn't feel the need to see.

“What are you doing here, Seunghyun?”

 

garAYrPgeqySFpRwVvntyCvRrz43GqgafYA0myLgO0Cqdx53PRZ_7PeIzXavoZSgpzIt8Dree7faSmvWvbAV0LPLilYcH3GDOrF-lJS_wObs5I0uAu39oh7rYGfQeN_15ZQmVWni

“Why did you bring me here?” Lennox asked Jung hoon as the car stopped before her sister's house.

“I don't know what's going on between you and your sis, but our dorm is no place for you. Jaewook doesn't want you around and that makes it awkward for the rest of us. Heedo is already a handful, I don't need to be watching over you too.”

“Ahh….sorry to have imposed on you the last few days. I didn't mean to make anyone feel uncomfortable. You won't need to worry about me, I'll be sure to steer clear of you guys. Thank Gunmin for letting me wear his clothes, I don't think I'll be able to give them back for some time.” Lennox spoke, getting out of the car and bowing. Lennox shut the car door and slowly began walking to the house. She noticed her Tarren’s car was not there and decided that she could at least get her clothes and leave out before Tarren returned. Lennox gave one glance over her shoulder, noticing Jung hoon had already left.

Lennox gave a small sigh.

“No need to frown doll face.”

Lennox looked up. She couldn't believe she didn't see the two figures sitting outside on the porch.

“Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!” Phoenix yelled running straight for Lennox.

“Hi beautiful!” Lennox smiled hugging the little girl. “What are you doing here?” Lennox asked, holding Phoenix in her arms.

“Daddy said that we had to come cheer you up. Mommy are you sad?”

“No baby. I'm really happy now that I'm with you.”

“Phi and I will wait here so you can go and get your things.”

“Wait? Wait for what?” Lennox asked confused.

“Daddy said you're going to live with us now.” Phoenix cheered, bouncing in Lennox’s arms.

“Live with you? Jay, you know-”

“She won't be there. I meant what I said about starting over. Phi and I both need you. She adores you and I don't like not having you around. We had a lot of good times, and we can make more.”

“Jay, we don't work out. There's already too much history.”

“Then we start fresh. The past can stay there. I want to be with you. I want to marry you. I want to have more kids with you.”

“Stop. Marriage? More kids? Do you even know what you're saying.

“I'm saying everything I know you want. I know you. No one knows you better than me. Just go grab your things, we can talk later after Phoenix is sleeping.”

“Okay…. but only for Phi. You and I still have a lot to talk about.” Lennox spoke, putting Phoenix down and heading inside the house to get her things.

 

DIVtgXYLoB_cgwCpkjHQfkK-S9SV6ycrruUsnKBwCRdF0jX6Bh3m9dRXO6oiiD1xyje7_if-hZ9ij9CFT_NPf7LPTdkXNhuW0Xbo2ovoYmWRpGuftXykYYZDcfxg1Hrhg4_f3ZMZ

 

“I'm going to mingle.”

“Didn't I tell you to stay with me?”

“I'm not going to stay here and watch you play poker all night.” Destynee said rolling her eyes. Jiyong had literally dragged her everywhere with him and if she wasn't within his sight he freaked out. “I don't know why you suddenly care for my well being, but I'll be fine. I don't need to be known as one of those girls that just follows guys around.” Destynee told Jiyong quietly with a smile so no one would suspect anything.

“I'll excuse myself.” Destynee said louder so that people at the table could hear, placing a longing hand on Jiyong and leaving.

“Your a lucky one, Jiyong. You finally found yourself beautiful woman to keep you company.” Kibum spoke from across the table.

“Don't go stealing his girl. We all remember what happened last time.” SiHyeong spoke, adding chips to the pile.

“I thought it was still ongoing?” Alex said, nodding his head towards Jiyong.

The males of the table all looked to see Kiko standing beside Jiyong.

“I'd keep it down. You don't want to ruin a married ladies reputation would you?”

Kiko spoke,smirking.

“Why are you here,KiKo?” Jiyong asked rather annoyed.

“I thought I’d assist you with some of my good luck.”

“I'll pass.” Jiyong spoke not only to Kiko, but the boys at the table.

“Come on Ji, you've done the bare min all game. Are your cards really that bad?” SiHyeong asked.

“He'll call.” Kiko suddenly says.

“I don't need your help.”

“When will stop being this way? We're all friends.” Kiko pouted.

“Friends?” Jiyong scoffed. “You were never my friend. I wish I never met you.”

“If not me, then Seunghyun.”

“Friends don't sleep around with their friends girl, behind their back. Congratulations on your marriage. I hope you both stay together for the for the rest of your lives. You really deserve each other.”

Jiyong threw his cards down before leaving the table. He quickly walked over to the bar, ordering himself a strong drink.

The drink gone as fast as he got it, Jiyong ordered more shots and drank them in no time.

Feeling the drinks in his system, Jiyong walked the room in search of a girl will. Of course he had no problem finding a girl or two, more than ready and willing to go back to hotel with him.

With a lady in each arm, Jiyong made his way out of the event. He helped both ladies into the car, before taking a seat between the both of them. It wasn't too long before heated kisses were being exchanged.

Jiyong had this nagging in the back of his head as if he was forgetting something (or someone), but chose to ignore it. He's deal with it tomorrow, but right now, he was going to let pleasure control him.

 
 
Annyeong! 👋🤓
Was it good? Was it bad? Did it not meet expectations? I know, it took me a whole two months to write. Mihane!😔😔 I've had a very stessfull two months. I also here have another story that im currently trying to finish up, so please don't think that i've forgotten this story because i havent. I'll try to keep up on updates better.
Untill next time loves! ✌😘