Mine

I Think We Fell In Love

 

I just wanna say, you're mine, you're mine

I just wanna say, you're mine, you're mine

what you heard, you're mine, you're mine

All i'm really asking for is you

You're mine, you're mine

I just wanna say, you're mine, you're mine

what you heard, you're mine, you're mine

As long as you know who you belong to

Mine ~ Beyonce

 

 

 

23FEe7qb8dF1_hOxSEQ05FIgI5dkXuAuvGjqFyYYJQpgpXbvW1_8Efq0O7jM70oynHFbqCUdYx1MqY4SdskSM_jn6d8ZyR3_0Batmi7QTsy97uRuMKqeZyxWxsgOmBR78GC7Lrwt

 

“Sorry my mom kept you all of yesterday. I’m sure you had other things you wanted to do.”

“Eh. It’s fine though.” Devan said as she and Ten continued down the beach.

Ten immediately followed her statement with a unconvinced look, but Devan just waved it off.

“It was refreshing.”

“My mom was refreshing? Is that what you wanna call her convincing you to change hair colors?” Ten laughed.

“I was the one who said I wanted to get it cut, she just talked me out of a cut and into color.” Devan defended.

 

hmuOrNmPUlOxdIeqHFwXl98SCAhHdWndzih0nYH04jT1lQZF6dkR8IPp9aBEW5vR0gBR5B98ygKAvM3meXk70LV0k0k0R8_Im1JXgvDSW12oPLGUpp8geqMpBwrARAvQPKzhJpmP

 

“Well it definitely looks nice.” Ten spoke cause Devan to blush.

“Let’s be honest, I look damn good in any hairstyle.”

“I don’t doubt it. However, I’m sure my mom didn’t talk you into wearing a dress.” Ten said with a raised eyebrow.

 

ww1PDWy-a51MjIE3lyqBXfUHXY8-9rZrGf9YWnFrGfK_weY21-EP7H_leeffIhy082HoxL7Hh9bgKLP2RzsZEWublpCPrkbEuz_tH73eb3yUWIBwnTd2oqTMv6SuIc0puH9erV_l

“Nope. You’re dad did.” Devan laughed. “He said that if I really wanted to get you shook I should wear a dress.”

“Well I’m definitely shook. First the hair, then you wear a dress, and THEN you want to take a walk on the beach with me. How did I get so lucky?” Ten smiled as he wrapped his arm around Devan’s waist.

“You’re offly touchy today.”

“Only because you’re being extremely nice to me today.”

“Well I figure I could just be nice to you today. We leave tomorrow and you and your family have been nothing but warming to me. So I thought, what can I do for the fools that’s being so nice to me. So here you are.” Devan spoke,stopping in the sand.

 

sBAZu7PXc_xT3i873D1y0GeTnN9nhsvEsgeSNHT14Q_OiokTLJTQMNQn0lamfsAjFQRB8OBNx_1HSKPnRxYjHH5ieeYV_Fqhc3HpyU47mXL8p8QAFD_LENHl3bEp7_qlJ1jCHOJv

 

“TaDah!”

“Woah! Devan. How? How did you do all of this?” Ten asked, clearly surprised in her jester.

“I may or may not have asked you parents for some help.” Devan shrugged. “Do you like it? It seems a little more romantic than I was going for, so I’d understand if you didn’t. You know what, we can just go back. This was clearly a stupid idea.” Devan mumbled, turning on her heels.

“I love it.”

“What?” Devan spoke, turning back around in time to see Ten step towards her.

“I love it. I can’t believe you put in this much thought for me. If we’re being honest, I planned something like this for you yesterday, but you ended up with my mom all day. I should have known something was up when my mom called my dad saying to hold off on my plan for a while.”

“Hold off on you’re plan?” Devan asked, her head tilted in slight confusion.

“At first I was really upset about my mom taking you yesterday but then I realized it was a blessing in disguise and got my dad's opinion on something.” Ten spoke as he entangled his hand with Devan’s.

“I know our friendship didn’t start out the in the best way, but I can definitely say meeting you was the best thing to happen to me. It might be extremely early for me to say this, but I like you. I like a lot. I couldn’t understand it because we had only just met, but my members enjoy you just as much as I do. I even found myself getting jealous over you hanging out with Mark. But I found myself slowly not caring about who you hang out with, not as long as I can say you’re mine.”

Ten slowly let go of Devan’s hand to pull out the small box he kept hidden in his pocket.

“Ten.”

“It’s not a proposal, I promise. Hear me out. I know that this is sudden, and I haven’t even hinted at the possibility that I liked you as more than a friend, but I promise I can make you happy. I can make the hardships you’ve gone through worth it. You’ve trusted me enough to tell me about you brother. About your parents. Could you trust me enough to make you happy?” Ten said, his eyes never leaving Devan’s figure as her eyes dipped down to look at the ring.


 

AkEv4lGWXaefRSEwB_3pqROSH9AyAQJrEeIqjplnFOJS-H_wTQyPMqq-JbKVj7lnGysVrna-v2aKFhxiEcD6EzomRgCF7b1B_0BvZNjhmP6J0xZ7KyyGDc9RKLUTjNoGFM5T5W1B

 

“I know you go more for gold than silver, but I know you love the color blue and the infinite sign means no matter what may happen in the future, our paths crossed and have forever been entwined.” Ten said slowly sliding the ring onto Devan’s hand, nervous for her objection, that luckily for him, never came.

“I like you too.” Devan smiled. “I was gonna tell you after dinner. I don’t know when or how or even why, but I feel comfortable with you. But so that neither of us gets hurt, let’s put a time limit on it.”

“A time limit?”

“Yes. A time limit. You and I both know that these feeling came out of nowhere and for me that’s a problem. I know you’re parents want us together to help your family’s reputation, and maybe that’s also played a part in influencing your decision.”

“It wasn’t.” Ten spoke firmly.

“But for me…. I can’t just jump into this without a safety net. I don’t want to get hurt. 6 months. That’s all I want to get a firm handle on my feelings. It would be beneficial for you as well. You’re about to debut and we won’t have much time to actually talk to each other. At least this way we don’t feel neglected from one another. And-”

 

LGkXnVJQsahexzxAiXI6yXO09XpdZGgQUMpKinU5xG3GsiS3TEvGwmJSzIzWAOjxFayRLxVXsuOoxwj1EzafHjj8NOxllMwSDBMC2hFn_-jW4rrRrvRkiHrKadsf-8vq6pO0N3Eg

 

Ten cut Devan off, leaning forward and stopping her words with a kiss.

“I don’t care if it’s 6 months or 6 years. I’ll wait as long as you want me too.” Ten said, his lips still hovering over hers.

“Come on. The foods gonna get cold.” Devan laughed, breaking away from Ten and speed away in the direction of the table.

“Hey!” Ten yelled, chasing after Devan.

 

33p6fcdAbHNgyafrQl4wMKv8SNPxHvrONl9UHT8GnmZuLgAw65pCGSZ-2OmP9Kr85chsAvo3-9V1QUbO2onJLCSTPg-akfK3xrrsneR4P7lyXdD2wDNLa0B7XmWGSPzVWRgjHJTR

 

“Aren’t they cute honey? I told you she was the right girl for the job.”

“You better hope they don’t find out you’re true intentions.”

“Is it so wrong for me to want to play apart in my son's future?”

“Not when it’s not really about his future. You should really just tell him. He deserves to know the truth. Devan too.”

“No. And you had better not tell them either. I've hidden it this long and I plan to keep it that way all the way to my grave.” Mrs. Leechaiyakul warned, turning her back on her husband and walking away.

Mr. Leechaiyakul watched his wife walk out of view before he turned back, watching as Ten and Devan shared more laughs at the table.

“I hope you’re both enjoy this moment together. I’m sure these happy moments won’t last much longer.”




 

A/N: Short. Sweet. And to the Point. Even though it’s shorter than what I wanted, I think I kinda enjoyed writing this chapter….. Guys, I didn’t notice it until now, but this is chapter 25. Guys, I have written 25 chapters, how crazy is that, especially since I didn’t think this story would even have legs to walk. So thank you guys! I think it’ll call for a special chapter? Who do you want a chapter on? And don’t forget to let me know why you want it? Do you want more on their past or do you want to know more about them currently? Or we can totally just move on in the story. These past few chapters happen just before thanksgiving, so I’m thinking of skipping around to the Christmas season.

Shout out to FabolousCJ07 for subbing! It means a lot to me, hope you enjoy and continue to enjoy the story.

Alright guys! I love y’all and see y’all next update :)