What True Love Can Make You Do

I Think We Fell In Love

 

 

“Her happiness is ing fake. He’s got her wrapped around his finger.”

“You’ve got no idea.” Minsu agreed downing his 5th beer.

“We're the good guys. They’d be ing lucky to have us.” Sungjoon yelled gaining looks from the customers around the bar.

“They think they know what love is.” Minsu snorted.

“Why don’t we show them what true love can do?” Sungjoon smirked, raising his glass. “To true love.”

Minsu raised his glass to meet Sungjoon’s.

“To true love.”


 

“I can’t believe you’re afraid of your own daughter.” Gunmin laughed as they waited on Jaewook to come to the practice room.

“I’m not afraid of her. I’m afraid of doing or saying the wrong thing. So much so that I just freeze, fortunately, Lennox seems to always knows what to say.”

“You know when she first came to the dorm, I gave her one look and thought she could only hurt our group, but I was wrong. Who knew that she would turn out to be such a hard working and compassionate person.” Jung hoon spoke from his seat on the bench.

“Yeah I feel really bad about how I treated her. She’s really been a huge help. From dieting and exercise, to just being a listening ear.”

“Minpyo’s right. And I think that we should do something to repay her.” Jaewook spoke walking into the practice room, shocking the members with his words.

“You want to repay her?” Gunmin asked for clarification.

“Yeah. I realize that she’s not the girl I knew years ago. She apologized for ruining the most important day of my life and losing the girl that probably wouldn’t have accepted my feelings anyway.”

“Things work out for a reason. There’s someone better out there for you.”

“Just like Lennox is better for you.” Minpyo revealed to no one's shock. The members had this thought for a while but no one could bring themselves to say it infront of Heedo.

“I don’t want her to mistake her own feelings. We agreed one year of fake marriage and then her friend Yoongi will give us divorce papers so that we can go our separate ways. No problems.”

“Yes problems.” Minpyo disagreed with Heedo’s statement. “The kids will have bonded even more by then, separating them could be detrimental to both of them.”

“Skip the kids. You know that after having your lives intertwined for a whole year, you won’t want to leave her. Be a man about it for once. Things didn’t work out with Yerin but that doesn’t mean things can’t work out with Lennox.” Junghoon speaks seemingly striking a cord within Heedo.

“I have to pick up the girls today, so I’ll leave first.”

The members watch as Heedo gathers his things and leave, Jaewook following right behind.

“Hey. I know Lennox is out of town for the weekend and it isn’t exactly my place to worry but just check on her.”

“It’s like a vacation for her, I’m not gonna bother her. I don’t want her to worry about the kids. Me and Jay worked things out so they won’t notice she’s gone too much.”

“It’s not a vacation, it’s work. And the boss of hers, he no good.”

“How do you know he’s no good?” Heedo stopped at the car finally turning to look at jaewook.

“I don’t have proof but back when I visited her at work to get her to take the job back one of the workers told her the boss wanted to talk to her and the glass in her hand shattered. And then when I tried to leave she asked me not to before she apologized and left me. I chalked it up to a bad day but i don’t think that’s the case.”

“She would have told someone if something was wrong.”

“All I’m saying is that regarding Lennox, you don’t really know her. She’s changed in the past few months, you just haven’t seen it.” Jaewook told Heedo before heading back to the company.


 

jGJXJD2HhrG_SwFpPoeosHq5wDy1g4QsyFud4EW1lbrTEEYLmzwRNwLLv6G8SEkpEzby8Xtbj7WWF9t6joPfFilSi4NilGawLHsGjivtbfsuHLoPuY__JuLY7n8Z2g45ytwZrWPd

 

“Remind me to thank Lennox when we get back. I can’t believe she gave up her dream destination for me.” Destynee sighed in content as she leaned back in Jiyongs arms. “Who knew this place was so beautiful.”

“Not a beautiful as you.” Jiyong whispered causing Destynee to laugh wholeheartedly.

“You’re really laying it on thick.”

“Well we wasted almost a year hating each other and barely liking each other.”

“Don’t forget your ex almost child's mother was my good friend who really just hated me.”

“Again I’m sorry. I should have stepped in sooner.”

“It’s fine.” Destynee said giving a smile to Jiyong before he could blame himself again. “So, what’s on the agenda for today?”

“Well since we came a night earlier, nothing. We have the whole day to sleep, soak in sum sun, eat, swim.”

“You’re lucky I decided to hold off on my install. No way I was going to get into the water with fresh hair.”

“So you wouldn’t be mad if I dropped you in the pool?” Jiyong pondered as they walked back towards their villa.

“Don’t you dare.” Destynee warned but it was already too late and she was already sinking into the pool, bringing Jiyong down with her.

Destynee gasped as she resurfaced, moving her hair out of her face just in time for Jiyong to surface,planting one kiss that turned into millions.




 

QamzUTWbCbL0ynC1kRG0VF8gvslaII4VN0ZoD21UKHHxmEyIbRFANejIV_OlU1KDd6KzvyJV6xeEZAOFBtag50FIgdq1sSUx7unIoal3WZFDsDIIHMCJ4sDGP8kxHQ-otRp1D1W5

“Then I’ll see them tomorrow at the class and then I’ll take Phi from there.”

“Alright. Say goodbye to daddy Phoenix.” Heedo tells the child in the back seat as they pulled off from the school.

“He’s my dad.” Phoenix rolled her eyes but said goodbye nonetheless.

“So how was school girls?”

“Hong Joong ask me to be his girlfriend, but I told him no, because he’s too tiny.”

“You aren’t old enough to date.”

“That’s what my dad says. But I don’t like when Yeonjung talks to him. Because she’s a bully and just wants to make me jealous.”

“Your six with sixteen year old problems.”

“Then Jaein has adult problems, because Beomgyu said he’s going to marry her.”

“Who is Beomgyu?” Heedo asked curiously as she stopped at the red light.

“He’s the new kid that joined our class last week.”

“And he likes Jaein?”

“Yup.” Phoenix emphasised.

“Do you like him, Jaein?” Heedo asked eyes on the road as he turned left.

Jaein nodded.

“He’s nice to me.” Jaein started speaking quietly. “He sits with me at lunch when Phoenix is in language. And he defends me in the gym when people hit me.”

“People hit you?!” Heedo asked feeling himself get angry.

“Just Yeonjung, Yeoreum, and Dayoung. They say it’s because im the reason we always lose.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because you don’t like me…”

“Of course I don’t like you. I love you.”

“How come you’re nicer to Phoenix?” Jaein asked with big eyes that had turned red from the few tears she had.

“This is the first time I’ve had to look after someone completely depending on me and I’m just scared that I’ll do something that will make you hate me.”

“My mom felt that way with me…. because I always lived with my dad, she thought that I’d hate her, but my dad always told me that even though mom wasn’t there all the time she still love me and I she always love her.”

“My grandma said that too. Grandpa was mad but grandma said that I was going where I belonged it just took a little longer because you were finding yourself to be a better dad for me.”

Heedo stop the car at the light. He never knew Lennox had felt the same way as he had. He didn’t know of the conversations his daughter with her grandparents. He never wanted her to feel like she was any less loved than she really was. Her made a mental note to show her that he really and truly did love her. She was his priority and he would protect her at all costs.

Heedo was pulled out of his thoughts as the car behind him honked their horn for him to turn when the light signaled the go ahead.

He was only six blocks from the road that led to their secluded home.

It only took two blocks to erase the heavy mood that had settled in the car. A promise of a happier future taking its place.

But one block was all it took to change their lives.

As a car ran into them from the left causing Heedo to lose control of the car.

Windows shattering scraping and digging into their skin. Heads hitting various places in the car. And blood curdling screams from unsuspecting, scares children.

The car came to a stop after flipping over for a third time.

Off to the side a figure looked off in content before leaving the sight, ignoring the cries for help as people began leaving their home calling 911.

“With you out the way, she’ll realize who she really needs in her life…”


 

Hey guys! Finally a new chapter. I figured this is what the story needed. I planned for this to happen way back but I figured Now was as good a time as any. Thank you to everyone that waited for a new chapter and welcome to those who have newly subbed. It means so much to me that this story can still captivate people. It also made me think that maybe this story won’t be much longer. Because this story was set to August/September when It began and now it’s somewhere in the new year maybe late February? And they were only supposed to date for a year. But I have decided on a sequel! It’ll follow Phoenix on her life journey cause we all know her mothers was a struggle lol so I’ll drop the story below for those who wanted to follow it I’ll put up basic character information up soon. It’ll use more idols that I believe are underrated musically and fan fic wise.

Anyway thanks for sticking around and I’ll try to have the next chapter up next week.

 

Aurora