The Bad Boy

I Think We Fell In Love

gsV_z_irc_pJ8O1BNqYP8hG59qRX-3qreUd2XeBUD7FDTu5DkdR2RI8sh05qbgDUCWd-bTtCv1YZnctFSfpolOdaPIluNKQTDWHy9p6Hyr0iuO7S2pReD-05M635JLpGpj-Hbca5

 

“What the Jiyong!?” Youngbae yelled.

“Shh. Why are you always so loud in the morning?” Jiyong spoke, rubbing his temples, sitting up as the the blanket slid down his body.

“Stop there. I don't need to be flashed again. And who's she?” Youngbae spoke, pointing at the girl covered by a thin silk sheet, laying beside Jiyong.

“Hyemi? Hmm…. Sumi?.....”

“Miyoung.” the girl spoke as she grabbed the sheet around her body and walked off to the bathroom.

“When are you gonna stop this?”

“Stop what?”

“This! Parties every night. Drinking every day. The abundance of girls in and out. You can't even remember their names.”

“I don't see a problem.” Jiyong spoke.

Jiyong got out of his bed and put on the pair of leather pants next to him on the ground.

“You really don't see a problem with how you're living your life?” Youngbae asked disappointed in his best friend.

“Jiyong….I was thinking we could go grab something to eat.” Miyoung spoke, wrapping her arms around Jiyong’s waist.

“Sorry doll, but this ends here.” Jiyong said, removing her arms from around his waist.

“But Jiyong-”

“I only have one night stands. Young, be a bro and show her out.”

Jiyong moved, passed Miyoung and into his bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

Miyoung stared at the door.

“It's probably best you leave. He won't exactly be excited of your still here when he comes out.”

“But he said he loved me…” Miyoung whispered as tears began to fall down her face.

“Uhhh….”

Youngbae slow embraced the girl. He hated seeing girls cry and right now was no exception.

“You'll find someone way better than him.” Youngbae spoke patting the young girl's back as she cried. “It'll be fine, think of this as your trail. You never find the right guy if you don't dig around a few bad guys.”

Youngbae led Miyoung out of Jiyong’s room and to the living room.

“You're right. I can find way better than him.” Miyoung spoke as she grabbed her jacket off the living room floor and walked out the front door, slamming it behind her.

“Aish!” Youngbae yelled, kicking one of the beer cans on the ground, before sinking down onto the couch.

“Stop yelling. You're not helping my hangover?”

“You're worried about a hangover!? When was the last time you checked your phone?”

“Sometime last night. I think...maybe…. I try not to keep up with material things.” Jiyong said grabbing a beer out of his refrigerator.

“Boss man is pissed. You really did it this time Ji.” Youngbae spoke, grabbing the beer from Jiyong’s hand and draining it down the sink.

“Hey!”

“I don't need you making things worse by being drunk at this meeting.”

“I'm not going.” Jiyong spike, rummaging through the refrigerator.

“I know you won't go of your own will, so I'm driving you. Let's go.”

“You're really annoying, you know that?”

“And you wouldn't have me any other way. Now move it.” Youngbae smirked, giving Jiyong a push out of the the house.

 

kkxQ9aC68QNIk0lP4_ChINoeqkRFmSM7lyvj9lGlFrmeJVYD6hxaflbIE6Y_gfTOE-3KHLWJjg5OS_ZIGxbCQ8HnKMztBVHBEMe1gDqbwiaqgwxw55V_Pn85lNLANaGX9v7LDLCN

 

“The guest of honor finally arrives. So nice of you to join us Jiyong.”

“The pleasure is all yours.” Jiyong spoke, rolling his eyes.

Jiyong took a seat, opposite his 3 member's.

Looking at where Jiyong sat, Youngbae shook his head, but none the less, took a seat beside his best friend.

“I don't see why we're here to.” Daesung spoke.

“Yeah, I should be handling things at the school.” Seung-hyun agreed.

“Well, I called you all here to discuss your halt in promotions.”

“Halt in promotions!?” four of the five gasped.

“Being honest, you popularity has drop substantially.”

“Gee, I wonder why?”

“You are the most favorable of the group, I'm sure you could figure it out.” Jiyong sneered at the oldest of the group.

“Ji…” Youngbae whispered, as if urging him to tone it down.

“This is exactly why. You bicker constantly, even in the public eye. Not to mention the parties, drinking, and women.”

“You mean you're going to punish us for Jiyong’s mistakes?” Daesung asked, hatred towards Jiyong evident in his voice.

“No. I'm going to punish you all for all your mistakes. As a group one's mistake is all’s mistake and until you can all fix your problems I'm putting this group on hiatus.”

“You can't do that! We've worked so hard to get here!” Youngbae spoke, hoping he was just playing a sick joke on them.

“But I can. This is my company and I've worked hard to build it. I refuse to sit and watch my reputation go down because of petty bickering and stupid actions.”

“But-”

“No buts. If in 6 months you all have miraculously got your acts together, then and only then will I consider continuing promotions. You’re all dismissed. Jiyong you stay back, I want to talk to you.”

The members, minus Youngbae, glared at Jiyong before walking out of the office.

“You too bae.”

Youngbae glanced at Jiyong.

“I'll be outside.” Youngbae told Jiyong before he walked out the office, shutting the door behind him.

“I'll make this quick. Jiyong, I'm disappointed in you. You're all like sons to me, and I hoped that by accepting you into the company i'd be able to help guided you along. Somehow I've failed to do so.”

“You didn't fail…. I just chose a different path.”

“A path that leads to nothing good. Destruction. Is that what you want? You want to destroy everything around you?”

Jiyong sat quietly, no words making an effort to leave the fortress of his mouth.

“I'll be honest. If in 6 months you haven't started getting your act together, I will disband this group.”

“Then just disband us already. It makes no difference to me.”

“Oh but it does.”

“What's this?” Jiyong asked, looking at the vanilla folder placed in front of him.

“Open it…. Inside you'll find every scandal that this company has covered up for you. Disbanding means leaving. Leaving the company means I can't protect you anymore.”

“Who says I need protection?”

“Jiyong….. i promised your mother-”

“She made promises she couldn't keep. Your promise meant nothing to her. It was just a way for her to be rid of me.”

“Jiyong…”

“I'll be taking my leave now.” Jiyong spoke suddenly getting up from his chair and leaving the room.

 

qMxnulCiDVCFViCrImFTqIvdRftrno009rsccueoIGFBuIQiLwJ0C-JJBZedCOa6nT1d5-vwgZQdVsyBxt0ZhpPbCLDrObFnvtr8kUV_jrHWNK1S99IPKPgIkpXkT-JunPNcxfG-

 

“It's just another meeting. Another meeting where my designs get rejected but a meeting nonetheless. Just keep walking straight, open the door to the office and blow his mind with your designs….”

“Ji, slow down.”

“Ow!”

“Watch where you're going!”

“Me!? You ran into me! Evidence being I'm on the ground and you're not.”

“Whatever…”

“Jerk.”

“Don't mind him. He's just not in the best of moods.” Youngbae told the young lady as he helped her pick up her sketches.

“Then he should stay indoors. Taking his mood out on the innocent isn't cool.”

“Then I apologize on his behalf.”

Youngbae pulled the young girl up off the ground and handed her the sketches he picked up off the ground.

“Bae!”

“I should leave before he comes back.”

“Yeah. Thanks for your help.”

“No problem.”

Youngbae gave the girl one last look over before leaving.

“....... poor kid, having a friend like him….”

The young lady gathered her wits about herself before continuing onto the head office.

 

2ETc8NNsSwjk1GzqdQSkGE4UZztTeWiV4Z4OAAq4XKEbqUiZNpcwn80FVTqWaJlewQOkJ63o9Xm_GsumfK231KBcRbWwAJ4fgM4NP26cICNxhUO9lrYV_RdYNw8l4E3rWe04P6WO

 

“Your designs….they have potential...but-”

“But you don't see a spot for them here….”

“..... sorry….”

“Don't be…. When you hear rejection constantly, you get use to it.”

“It's just the group the designs were for has gone on hiatus for a while…”

“Mhhh…. Well then I guess there's nothing I can do. Thank you for the opportunity.”

The young girl grabbed her portfolio, bowed, and headed towards the door.

“Wait!”

“Yes?”

“Although I don't have need for your designs, I might have something that would suit you perfectly…..”

“Really?”

“Really. Tell me, how do you feel about idols?”