Daddy Day Care

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And because Dara needed bed rest Jiyong took care of the kids. He thought that just like when they were babies the kids will not be so difficult to take care of. So in the morning he decided to asked the nannies to take care of their lunch boxes as he fixed them up for school. His first problem was the bath...

"Appa where is my uniform I will change already. " Ji-hun was the first to ask.

"Son take a bath first."

"Daddy but I took a bath last night already!" the boy complained. 

"Son you already slept , sweat a lot while sleeping we need to clean that smell away that way."

"Ani appa I did not sweat last night the A/C was on and I smell good oh!!!" he approached his daddy making him smell his pajamas. 

"Okey you are going to go to school, is there someone you like in school?"
"Ani I like to play."

"But do you want other's to see your eyedirt? Here see?" he showed him his eyedirt.

"Appa can I just wash my face?"

"Why don't you like to take a bath?"

"It's cold and I'm hungry and ... and..." the boy complained scratching his head. 

"Ani I will turn the warm water and you will not be cold come on..." he took his hand and asked him to sit down on the tub as he scrubbed his back. The boy immediately took the towel from him and said,"Appa Ji-hun is grown up I can do this!"
"Okey okey you win but be finished in ten minutes okey or you will be late for school."

"Neh appa." so Jiyong went to the next room where Seung- mi is preparing for school Oh she did take a bath on her own and he was so proud but when he looked at her again he noticed that she did not brush her teeth. 

"Young lady brush your teeth."

"But appa I already brushed my teeth last night isn't that the same?" she looked at him puzzled. 

"Honey you must brush your teeth even in the morning."

"But appa i did brush my teeth last night."

"You need to do it three times a day after meals."

"Appa why we only eat breakfast once, lunch once and dinner once why do we need to brush three times?"

"Honey because our teeth get dirty three times when we eat so we need to brush the teeth three times."

"Appa I don't like!"

"Okey here is the deal you won't brush your teeth but you also won't eat breakfast, lunch and dinner oh and your favorite snacks is that okey with you?"

"Ani!"

"Then brush your teeth!" as he gently pushed her in the bathroom to brush her teeth. He sat there watching her do  it on her own. She startted washing sideways, "Appa its enough?"

"Ani up and down, up and down like this (as he showed how to do it). 

He took their backpacks and took out his Lamborghini to take them to school. 

"Appa why are we riding batman car?" Ji-hun asked.

"Appa likes to drive this car."

"Omma says its very fast not good for kids."

"Jinjja omma said that?"

"Neh' the twins nodded their heads.

"Okey so which one do you like?" he walked with them to the garage for them to choose and the twins ran up to Dara's 4 wheel drive and pointed. 

"Hahaha you like mommy's car better than mine ha? I'm jealous..." he shook his head and took the twins using Dara's car to school. 

That afternoon he picked up the kids. He was standing in front of his car wearing his shades but the kids who cam eout earlier than the twins were screaming when they saw him. They were all lingering around him and he was trying to smile and bow at them. He had to make his way into the crowd as soon as he saw his twins. They jumped up to him and he carried theym both as the fans continued to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter