Spanish Baby

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of their stay in Madrid was spent exploring Museo del Mundo - GD was again inspired by the works of Goya, el Greco, Rembrandt and other famous Renaissance artists showcased in the museum. While Dara spent a lot of time buying souveneirs and t-shirts for her kids. GD bought two painter childrens' watch for his kids, green silk bag for Dara, Shoes of Goya Art Down bag and a pair of Disparate Volante backpack showcasing the work of Goya. Their bagpacks were full when they left the museum. 

They also visited the Royal Palace, The Plaza del Sol and the Plaza Mayor. The couple played with wooden swords sold in the plaza and were running around like kids. After spending the day touring Madrid they went back to their room tired and hungry. They had dinner in the garden restaurant overlooking the center of Madrid. Jiyong refused to go out at night not only because all establishment closes at 8PM but he wanted to have Dara alone - his mission is to have a Spanish made baby and he's been focused on only that and Dara well she loved him enough to please him. 

After Madrid was Barcelona for the couple. They stayed at the Mandarin Oriental Barcelona and Dara was amazed by the suite room they had, complete with a terrace overlooking the fantastic view of the city at night.The highlight of their trip was the trip to La Sagrada Familia  - a huge unfinished church designed by the reknowned artist/sculture/architect Antoni Gaudi. Being an artist himself GD was particularly amazed by the miticulous design inside and outside of the church. They went to the Picasso museum. Jiyong was much more fascinated by the art of the father of cubism. He had to borrow Dara's mobile to take more pictures, he couldn't get enough of the art work. 

"Honey should we buy a house here?" Dara who was more fascinated by the reaction of her husband than the art works offered.

"Can we baby I love it here, everything is about art - we should have come here a long time ago." GD enthusiastically said. 

"I will only say yes if you promise that you will not abandon your family for all the art work that you are finding here."

"Ani baby," he run back to Dara and embraced her,"you and my kids will always come first - always." He kissed her hair but then rushed back to the art works - Dara can only smile. 

Their next destination delighted Dara as they went to the longest shopping district in Spain the Las Rambla Street. This time its her turn to be so occupied GD just followed her around.

"Baby Ji please buy a house here.." she wrapped her arms around GDs waist and looked up to him smiling. 

"Ani you might end up shopping more than taking care of me, I don't like." he pretended to be upset. He pouted and crossed his arms. Dara kissed him on the lips, "I wouldn't do that you and  my kids will always come first."

"Really?" he raised his right eyebrow. 

"Really." Dara assured him and kissed him again on the lips. GD was so by what she said he kissed her back passionately, all the shoppers had to stop to take pictures of them. Everyone was saying what a sweet newly weds they are. 

After their passionate kiss GD looked deep into the eyes of Dara and said,"Let's  go back to the hotel baby I'm starving."

"But you just had breakfast?"

"Not for food baby I want you now!" emphasizing his need by pressing his manhood in front of her. Dara giggled and blushed, "Oh that hunger, can I just buy..." trying to point to one of the souveneir shops in front of them but GD took a hold of her arms and, "If you don't stop I will make love to you here baby and I don't care what others will say."

Dara looked at the crowd who are looking at them and covered her face with bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter